Concerned Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2011

For years we have been seeing this overweight blonde haired woman walking up and down Ruth Drive, she talks to herself, screams profanities at others when they talk to her, collects trash from garbage cans and has been recently seen looking in peoples windows, the Jefferson County Sheriff's wont do anything about her, by the time they respond to a call she vanishes. Just be careful and keep your doors locked.
Judy Lynn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Ive seen this woman, she plays in the potholes in the road, Ive had to stop my car and wait for her to get out of the way several times, They call her Blondie she lives in the trailer court at the end of Ruth Road. Its a shame that Jefferson County ignores the mentally ill and dose'nt take care of them and leaves them to walk around when we have our children playing out there.
Worried Mom

Excelsior Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

She came to my front door and started yelling at me because of my teenage daughter, she thought she could tell me how to raise her, She was affiliated with the Harmony Church and started telling me what a Good Christian would do. She is nuts, stay away from her if you see her.
Good Neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

The whole Meadowbrook Trailer Court at the end of Ruth Drive is filled with House that are nothing but Meth Labs and Prostitutes.
Just Saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

There is all kinds of Criminal activity in the Meadowbrook Trailer Court, Squatters living in abandoned trailers, homeless people walking around, drug users and Prostitution, I know of this Blonde Lady about 50 and overweight picking up all the young men. The Area needs to be cleaned out once and for all.
I Live on Ruth Drive

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

The Meadowbrook Estates Subdivision is responsible for the condition of Ruth Road with all the Pot Holes and Deteriorating conditions, the people that live back there will not pay any maintenance dues for repair,why is it that its a dumping ground for the worst of Jefferson county scum and the Sheriffs Department wont even go back there. Drugs and all kinds of criminal activities are going on back there.
John Q

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Drugs, Prostitution, Crime, Women being Shot at, it's no wonder Ruth Drive is the Worst place In Jefferson County to be.
resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

I have lived in Meadowbrook Estates for several years and I'm not a prostitute nor do I do drugs and as far as I know, neither do any of my neighbors. As far as the road is concerned, how is it that we are the ones tearing up the road? The last time I checked, the people that live on Ruth Drive have to use that road also, so how is it that we are solely responsible for the condition of the road? And for your information, my road dues are paid up to date and so are my neighbors, I know I've seen the books. And I'm almost positive there are just as many people on Ruth Drive that don't pay road dues as there are in Meadowbrook. And where is all this criminal activity that is happening around there? The only criminal activity that I know of was on Ruth Drive!
Ann

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Last night I heard a noise and looked out my window only to see a woman looking in my daughters bedroom window, I got a baseball bat and went outside, but she had disapeared. What are the residents of this area suppose to do, you cant shoot them, but I wont stand for a creepy peeping tom, but I will protect my children at all costs. yes she is blondeish and about 50 in age.
Darryl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Judged:

Leave my mom alone! She doesn't bother anyone. So what if she enjoys playin in mud puddles in the raod who doesn't? It's certainly not a crime. Why just the other day I sent her to the store for some Marlboro Reds and a case of busch, she had to high tail it all the way home through the back of the trail park casue yall wouldn't stop harassing her! Yall ought a be a shamed of yoursevlfes.. and she ain't fifty she's only 32. She's just had a hard life here in Jeffco.
other brother darryl

House Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

yo and yawl leave us po folks in Methobrook alone!
Meadowbrook Neighbor

Norwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

I live in close proximity to this woman, we all know her here, she is very disruptive and argumentative, always sticking her nose in other people concerns. I wont say her name but she does have Blonde hair and is overweight, she put up a partition by her front door so the neighbors would'nt stare at her, and she called the D.F.S. on these other people who are Squatters in a abandoned mobile home.
Darryls Mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Judged:

Meadowbrook Neighbor wrote:
I live in close proximity to this woman, we all know her here, she is very disruptive and argumentative, always sticking her nose in other people concerns. I wont say her name but she does have Blonde hair and is overweight, she put up a partition by her front door so the neighbors would'nt stare at her, and she called the D.F.S. on these other people who are Squatters in a abandoned mobile home.
I tell you something , your not exactly a super model yourself! I know who you are,and you better lock it up or I am stopping by on my way to the BP to open a CAN OF WHOOPASS! So what If I called DFS how is that any of your concern? You just mind your own business you old crow or I'll be calling them on you next.
Meadowbrook Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

There is an idiot that lives in Meadowbrook that had 6 beagles taken away by the county because they abandoned them during the hottest days of the year, giving them no food or water for a week. Why do people get animals only to neglect and abuse them? These people should never be allowed to own an animal ever again. And if you, the idiot owner, happen to read this, you are a disgusting vile human being and karma is a bitch....
Darryl

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

Those dogs were my property and as long as I live in the U.S. I'll do whatever the fck I want with it.
Meadowbrook Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Judged:

Darryl wrote:
Those dogs were my property and as long as I live in the U.S. I'll do whatever the fck I want with it.
Thanks darryl for proving my point that you are a pathetic idiotic MORON! Its a shame that idiots like you do exist.
Meadowbrook Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

What did those dogs do to you to deserve to be treated so inhumanely? God I hope you don't have kids, you'd probably abuse them too you f*ckin hoosier..
Meadowbrook Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Judged:

And to prove how much of a moron this guy is, when he found out the county came out to investigate the horrific abuse of his "property", he said he was just going to"dump" them, but the county put a stop to that didn't they Moron? I hope you got fined out the ass!! How about let's put you on a 1 foot long chain and slice open your ears so the flies and maggots can feast on your blood and then we'll deny you food and water for days at a time when its 110 degrees outside. That's what you deserve cause you're a pathetic excuse of a human being. Karma is a bitch.
Jane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Its not the Blonde, fat lady thats Crazy but the Lady thats Responsible for Collecting the Subdivision Dues for Maintenance of the Ruth Drive and Meadowbrook. We the Residents along this Road for years have paid the dues to maintain this road and the only Potholes that get repaired are in front of her House!She is the Witch of Ruth Drive. There must be hundreds and hundreds of Pot Holes in the road, tears your shocks up on your car when you drive over them. Why cant we live like Ordinary People of Jefferson County do, it's like were living in land that was forgotten about.
Just Me

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

As for the person responsible for the abuse of the dogs....hopefully someday you'll get what you deserve, and may you feel every ounce of pain 10 times worse than what you put those dogs through. As for the blonde 50 year old lady you all are talking about....I continue to hear the term 'mentally ill'. If the woman is indeed 'ill'....then treat her that way and try to help her instead of making yourselves look like indecent heartless individuals for all the public to see. I don't know what's worse....the claims you are making about that woman, or the fact that YOU are here making those claims. You people need to grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of67
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Imperial Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Imperial People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance