used

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 25, 2010
Anybody know of the Barger Brothers, Jason and Derrick, they live in St. Genevieve, MO, mid thirties, both on disability and living at their parents house. Has anyone had a chance to laugh at their 1970 joke of a Dodge Dart? They both sunk their disability money into the worthless piece of crapp and changed it over to airplane fuel ($18 a gallon) thinking it was a hot rod. Is it just me or is that the stupidest thing you ever heard? The low end highly made fun of car that gets' no respect from any man is blue, and they are so stupid they think it's a hot rod. Sitting in the driveway in the condition it's in (not running) it's worth two hundred dollars. Even with a new motor, new transmission, regular fuel, and restored to it's original condition the most it will ever be worth is five grand. I am laughing so hard this is funny. Those two are borderline homosexuals and total weirdos. Dread lock dude and his quart low brother neither could get a date if their lives depended on it.
If you want a really strange vibe ask Jason about his fling with a married couple. Or better yet ask him about his "kinky" sex with Melissa Cannon of Festus, MO (clown orange hair works at Fredericks at Mid Rivers) he talks about her openly and in detail about how she likes anal. It's like the only topic in life for him. If you date him just know Derrick will be a third wheel for life. Don't ask him to a bar he'll show up penniless and expect you to pay his way in and buy him booze all night while he blows his cigarette smoke directly in your face and makes you walk behind him and follow him back to the table after you buy his drinks at the bar. REPULSIVE!!!
billy

Herculaneum, MO

#2 Jul 5, 2013
Ok did you date him to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimmswick WT???? 14 hr guest10 4
heads creek (Sep '11) Sat GenoGranny 24
War Against Memorial On Heads Creek (Apr '17) May 18 Yep 169
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter (Oct '16) May 16 Slave Girls 190
Blue Owl Mothers Day Ripoff May 15 guest 1
KAB Homes (Jefferson County, Mo) (Feb '07) May 12 bblauman 52
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) May 12 Malcom Z 1,492

Imperial Jobs

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages