New Biker Bar By Wal-mart

New Biker Bar By Wal-mart

Posted in the Imperial Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ridin High

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 28, 2010
I heard there was gonna be a New Biker Bar,across from Wal-mart. Is this true ? Or just another rumor ? I hope,so ! One that serves good burgers/cold beer.
Jus sayin

Irving, TX

#2 Nov 7, 2011
No more biker bars ! Already to many, go to Hot Spot...

“Not actually a tattoed biker”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 7, 2011
Jus sayin wrote:
No more biker bars ! Already to many, go to Hot Spot...
Do you mean that too many bikers go to Hot Spot, or that there are too many biker bars & people should go to Hot Spot, instead?
Deep Thoughts

Irving, TX

#4 Nov 7, 2011
A Tattooed Biker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean that too many bikers go to Hot Spot, or that there are too many biker bars & people should go to Hot Spot, instead?
Dude..Don't over analye it, too Many biker bars in Jeffco.
And yes everyone should go to HOT SPOT.. That place kicks Azz!!
Stay away from the claw machine though, every thing in there smells like cigarette smoke, unless your ok with that.

“Not actually a tattoed biker”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 7, 2011
Deep Thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>Dude..Don't over analye it, too Many biker bars in Jeffco.
And yes everyone should go to HOT SPOT.. That place kicks Azz!!
Stay away from the claw machine though, every thing in there smells like cigarette smoke, unless your ok with that.
Dude, what if I was looking for a biker bar, man?

If you type in such a manner that what you want to convey can't be misconstrued, you'll find you get results.
Ride Free or Die

Irving, TX

#6 Nov 7, 2011
A Tattooed Biker wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, what if I was looking for a biker bar, man?
If you type in such a manner that what you want to convey can't be misconstrued, you'll find you get results.
Hole Shot "Dittmer,MO"

“Not actually a tattoed biker”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 7, 2011
Ride Free or Die wrote:
<quoted text>Hole Shot "Dittmer,MO"
Thanks.
Ho Lee Shytt

Irving, TX

#8 Nov 22, 2011
You no look for biker bar you want "GAY" bar!

“Not actually a tattoed biker”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 22, 2011
Ho Lee Shytt wrote:
You no look for biker bar you want "GAY" bar!
You should probably get an education. Then, you could articulate your insults.
Ho Lee Shytt

Irving, TX

#10 Nov 22, 2011
A Tattooed Biker wrote:
<quoted text>
You should probably get an education. Then, you could articulate your insults.
You God_d_am_n communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary, or I'm gonna stomp your guts out! Now you DO love the Virgin Mary, don't ya?

“Not actually a tattoed biker”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 22, 2011
Ho Lee Shytt wrote:
<quoted text>You God_d_am_n communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary, or I'm gonna stomp your guts out! Now you DO love the Virgin Mary, don't ya?
Negative, sir.
just Me

United States

#13 Dec 4, 2011
Ridin High wrote:
I heard there was gonna be a New Biker Bar,across from Wal-mart. Is this true ? Or just another rumor ? I hope,so ! One that serves good burgers/cold beer.
already is a great bar across from Wal mart. Been there for about 45 or more years and no its not a biker bar. But what is a biker bar??? Full of bikers?? Anybody can go into Maples... Its a great safe and very friendly tavern..
back again

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Dec 29, 2011
Roadhouse 100,in Gray Summit,is a cool Biker Bar,with great food,at a descent price. I-44,is right there,so you can scoot on down the road,without worrying about local cops-franklin co..
Hamburger Connoisseur

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jan 5, 2012
Ridin High wrote:
I heard there was gonna be a New Biker Bar,across from Wal-mart. Is this true ? Or just another rumor ? I hope,so ! One that serves good burgers/cold beer.
Just go to Fast Eddies Bon Air...Unless your mom doesn't let you venture out that far, then you should try that wanna be Fast Eddies Bar in P Town..I think it's called something Rail?

P.S. Hole Shot in Dittmer Mo isn't half bad either, Pizza there is awesome! Todd's Cantina in House Springs is the very best!

Just Go To Todd's it's really the best hands down!!!!
IN THE KNOW

De Soto, MO

#16 Jan 5, 2012
Yeah Man. Todd really knows how to put together a sandwich - cuz "you need a sandwich"
DAVID M RUTHERFORD

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 6, 2012
I TOLD TO LEAVE AND NOT COME BACK AFTER TRYING TO ASK TODD OUT ON A DATE...
DAVID M RUTHERFORD REALLY

De Soto, MO

#18 Jan 6, 2012
TODD TAKES MYU MONEY ON A REGULAR BASIS, MORON!
Darryl

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 6, 2012
DAVID M RUTHERFORD REALLY wrote:
TODD TAKES MYU MONEY ON A REGULAR BASIS, MORON!
You leave Todd out of this you hamster shaving, gerbil crushing, FREAK!
Ridin High

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jan 26, 2012
what about the "larry burger" at larry's tavern,on old manchester road/hwy.100 ? taht's a good place to get drunk,too.
OUTLAW

Irving, TX

#22 Nov 27, 2012
Hot Spot is the best biker bar around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stratford inn in fenton homeless/hookers/heroin Nov 16 Anyone notice 1
Is making your 4 year old son wear girls underw... Nov 15 Wondering 4
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter (Oct '16) Nov 14 Thats Perverted 92
Red Saturn in house springs Nov 13 Rob 5
War Against Memorial On Heads Creek (Apr '17) Nov 12 James 99
Poll The Big Pevely Flea Market is (Oct '10) Nov 11 Den 9124 8
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Nov 9 Observer 813

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages