First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fox is Drug Central

United States

#21 Oct 16, 2012
There are more kids going to rehab than college.... Just my opinion!
sam

Arnold, MO

#22 Oct 16, 2012
Big diffents when students are USING SCHOOL COMPUTES where schools DO have the right to spy on but they cross the line when students are OFF SCHOOL GROUNDS and using their OWN computers. Same thing when it comes to teachers.
DECA Seckman sex scandal

Ballwin, MO

#23 Feb 19, 2013
I would highly recommend looking into the Slinger family in the Seckman area. Many ethical breaches among mother, daughter, the DECA org and the boss of the daughter at The Pisa Group. Quite frankly, they are cheating but worse, using sex as a tool for a better grade w/a mother (who very quaintly works for the school district) to cover it up. It's disgusting and shameful and tarnishes the district. Apparently, it's allowed because the mother (S. Slinger) allows it/defends it.
Oh boy

San Jose, CA

#24 Feb 20, 2013
Whaaaaaaat?
pizzarat

Lake Ozark, MO

#25 Feb 22, 2013
Privacy? In a public social network? Really? A violation of privacy only occurs if there is a reasonable expectation of privacy. If you would not stand in the street and scream it, maybe you shouldn't throw it out on the internet. Remember, admissions officers and employers search social networks as well. In short, if you pick up a bong don't be stupid enough to post pics with your crew making duckfaces and a caption that reads "It's 4:20 somewhere!" Derp.
Laura

Arnold, MO

#26 Dec 8, 2013
That's sad and I go to seckman elm thanks now I know what to look forward to!
Laura

Arnold, MO

#27 Dec 8, 2013
pizzarat wrote:
Privacy? In a public social network? Really? A violation of privacy only occurs if there is a reasonable expectation of privacy. If you would not stand in the street and scream it, maybe you shouldn't throw it out on the internet. Remember, admissions officers and employers search social networks as well. In short, if you pick up a bong don't be stupid enough to post pics with your crew making duckfaces and a caption that reads "It's 4:20 somewhere!" Derp.
poop
TimesSureHaveCha nged

Arnold, MO

#28 Dec 9, 2013
Times were when people were raised to have enough respect for other people and their belongings (and also for themselves and their integrity) that they would not even THINK of stealing from a car or entering someone's home or upon their property to take something. Granted such things do occur and we would be wise to try and avoid the situation from happening as much as possible. BUT, IT SHOULD NOT MATTER if a computer or wallet or anything belonging to a person is left in his/her car. It is theirs. Not yours or your friends or your neighbors. To put the blame upon the person suffering the loss rather than the thief shows disrespect for the public. It seems to me that the individual who thinks that it is okay to steal because it looks that the home may have been vandalized has little respect for others and shows a combination of immaturity, disrespect for others, selfishness, greed, and disrespect for themselves. So, if someone's home has been vandalized and the person is having difficulties it is okay to further derail their future? Because you are jealous of what someone else has you think it is okay to STEAL? If you think it is okay to steal from someone, that seems to make your stature lower then theirs. If you are a Christian, did not Jesus effectively say something like, "That whatever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me?"

I am not God. And I do not think that you are my God. You do not know everyone's situation and it is not your job to judge them. And I am not meaning to judge you. I understand that there are busy-bodies that can make life miserable. However, there are also good people that are looking out for the safety of the neighborhood and trying to keep some kids on the right path because not everyone gets a fair shake in this life. It could be the "It takes a Village to Raise a Child" concept. I am simply trying to show the path that our society seems to have diverted onto and perhaps we need to rethink where it is that we, as a society, is wanting to go and how we are going to get there.. I believe that it is a students job to get a good education, follow the law, obey his/her parents if you are a non-emancipated dependent minor, and to earn your own way in this world utilizing your God-given gifts to the best of your ability in accordance to our society's laws and God's laws. Do the Ten Commandments not state that thou shalt not steal and thou shalt not covet thy neighbors goods?

For those that seem to feel that it is okay to further victimize, impugn, and disrespect others: particularly the elderly, disabled, sick, poor, and victims of our society and neighborhoods: I pity you and your integrity. Even adults get questioned for things that they did or did not do. It is part of life. People need to learn to accept responsibility for themselves, and to develop some personal integrity and appreciation of the law, their fellow human beings and themselves. It is not what you have and how you outwardly appear and how "cool and hip" you have become. It is one's integrity and what someone does to help his fellow neighbor that bespeaks of the true person..

I did not intend this to upset or belittle anyone. I just welcomed the opportunity to give my thoughts.

Thanks for listening...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 13 hr Matt Hay 893
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... Thu what next 8
Finding Brian Bradshaw Thu J C from Festus 1
Lakewood Apartments (Mar '06) Dec 16 Momof2 49
Lesbian/bi girls numbers Dec 14 Bishoppoole23 5
fox athletics Dec 14 Warrior12 8
Abundance of Fat Slobs Dec 14 Twinkie 2
Imperial Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Imperial People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Imperial News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Imperial

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:25PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
Bleacher Report 8:44 PM
Complete Week 16 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday