Businessman Demanding $75,000 From Arnold Over Alleged Harassment

Feb 26, 2013 Full story: Patch.com 94

An Arnold businessman who claims a councilmember has harassed him and damaged his business is threatening to sue Arnold unless the city pays him a $75,000 settlement.

Full Story
Letusnamenames

United States

#67 Apr 26, 2013
You need some serious help and I think you should seek it out soon. Seems like your having some delusions.
remember when

United States

#68 Apr 26, 2013
Your a constant seinfeld episode ....all about NOTHING !!!!
YOUR ONLY GOAL IS TO RUIN EVERY THREAD ON HERE.
You do a fine job of it. Repeated stupidity all day long. Day in and day out.
Swirl and twirl twirl twirl Doris. TwIrl twirl twirl twirl Doris swirl swirl Doris around around and around Doris THAT'S YOU
Stay on Topic

Arnold, MO

#69 Apr 26, 2013
This thread is about the gold buyers allegations. They were untrue! His motive for causing all the ruckus, was to keep me out of office. Seems there was a deal going on in the background. He owned some land that a large contributor to Mr. Count's campaign needed to build retirement villas at St. John's Church Rd. and Jeffco. He was also the middleman for the property located right next store that is also being used.
He opened his gold buying business and real estate business in a building that was issued an occupancy permit and a business license without having passed the same inspections any other business in Arnold would be required to pass. He was allowed to open without being ADA compliant. He violated building codes(fire code, also) by running household extension cords across his lawn to light his sign that is located too close to the front property line and blocks the view of people trying to pull out of Taco Bell. He later also opened a third business, an insurance business in the same building without obtaining a business license. His parking lot is small and has only a single driveway to enter and leave,consequently, even with No Parking signs posted, his customers illegally park on the cleaning business next door's small lot. Don't worry, there is plenty of proof. You didn't ask him to prove his allegations though, did you? This city is one big lie.
Clive

Arnold, MO

#71 Apr 26, 2013
"Definitions Holdings" is registered with Missouri, as a real estate investment firm owned by Nicole Delp from Wilmington DE.

NOT Brugio.

How exactly is he operating under someone else's business name?
Done with Doris

United States

#72 Apr 27, 2013
Get a life or a job.
Letusnamenames

United States

#73 Apr 27, 2013
Like I said, some of their research is faulty.
Janna

United States

#74 Apr 27, 2013
It sounds like you are still harassing them to me. Why are you obsessed with this business. Why still attack them?
Common Sense

Arnold, MO

#75 Apr 27, 2013
Clive wrote:
"Definitions Holdings" is registered with Missouri, as a real estate investment firm owned by Nicole Delp from Wilmington DE.
NOT Brugio.
How exactly is he operating under someone else's business name?
Nicole Delp is the registered agent, not the owner. Burgio claimed to be the owner at a council meeting as reported in an article in the Leader and another on the Patch.
Janna

United States

#76 Apr 27, 2013
I did some homework looks like both parties sell real estate I wonder I this was a motivation for Doris behavior ?
Letusnamenames

United States

#77 Apr 27, 2013
Well, if she continues to harass them now they can sue her as an individual instead of sueing the city over her behavior.
Letusnamenames

United States

#78 Apr 27, 2013
Sounds like someone doesn't have all the information hey thought they did.
And So

Arnold, MO

#79 Apr 27, 2013
Janna wrote:
I did some homework looks like both parties sell real estate I wonder I this was a motivation for Doris behavior ?
Who sells real estate? Everybody knows Burgio does and Doris does so what's the homework you did? Motivation for what?
Letusnamenames

United States

#80 Apr 27, 2013
Duh, motivation for the alleged harassment by Doris.
And So

Arnold, MO

#81 Apr 27, 2013
The motivation for Burgio to falsely claim harassment against Doris was to protect his deal to sell the piece of property he owned and broker the deal on the adjoining property for the retirement villas to be built would not be scrutinized. When someone is violating ordinances and they are allowed to do so by city officials, there is something wrong. When someone brings attention to these violations and is denigrated for doing so, there is something wrong. Arnold is the most corrupt city in Jefferson County. Live and learn.
Letusnamenames

United States

#82 Apr 27, 2013
Since you screamed for proof for the ethics violation, please provide proof for yours. After all what is good for the goose is good for the gander, right? If not then you're a hypocrite.
Janna

Saint Louis, MO

#83 Apr 28, 2013
So the company doing the villias has built in arnold before so again. Why would they not be allowed to put those villias in. Did Doris represent the history society in a deal?
Letusnamenames

United States

#84 Apr 28, 2013
Is it a breach of ethics to be using your reality license/connections for personal stuff or research outside of people you are working for?
Letusnamenames

Arnold, MO

#85 Apr 28, 2013
Is it a breach of company policy to be posting on an internet forum when you are supposed to be working even for a sub-contractor?
Letusnamenames

Arnold, MO

#86 Apr 28, 2013
All one needs to do is go to the assessor's site, it tells everything including the NAD of 4/2/2013, who sold, who bought. SOS site tells the rest.
Letusnamenames

United States

#87 Apr 28, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
All one needs to do is go to the assessor's site, it tells everything including the NAD of 4/2/2013, who sold, who bought. SOS site tells the rest.
Wow. You keep posting under my name. Wonder how you would like it if I posted under yours. Hmmmmm.......maybe I'll try that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Sat Fkh2 911
Abundance of Fat Slobs Sat Kim 4
Simpson Jr.? Fri Wowzer 14
Anyone know Lisa Strobl ? Dec 24 who 2
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... Dec 24 ZiessCamera 26
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) Dec 23 WDCJ 1,473
Beagle on Highway 21 Dec 22 DCAWS Volunteer 1
Imperial Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Imperial People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Imperial News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Imperial

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:02 pm PST

ESPN 5:02PM
Seahawks rout Rams, seal NFC's No. 1 seed
Bleacher Report 5:05 PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 7:28 PM
Seahawks Clinch NFC's No. 1 Seed