Woman Punched Her 3-Year-Old Daughter, Police Say

Apr 22, 2013 Full story: Patch.com

A Barnhart woman is facing child abuse charges following an incident on Feb. 16. Amy Jordan, who lives at 1741 Dandridge Lane, is accused of punching her 3-year-old daughter, Jefferson County Sheriff's Department police state in court documents.

Full Story
father of the 3 yr old

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 23, 2013
Hey just so everyone knows amy is a very kind and gentle person and mother we are separated and even though we do not agree on several things and I have custody of the children now she did not hit our daughter and she will prove it on her day in court. These accusations are false and jeffersoncounty police are lieing. She was not arrested but went and turned herself in and there were witnesses present at the time it took place my daughter is a very happy and energetic girl and and sometimes children fall and hurt themselves an innocent woman is going to face five years in jail for a fight that happened between her and mother who called and made a fake child abuse call and even kidnapped my daughter for 2 days and the police wouldn't even do anything until I had threatened to call the news channels. This is truly a sad case and if she goes to jail for something she didn't even do my children are the ones who have to wonder where there mother is for the next five years. Like I said though she is innocent and she will prove this in court anyone who is a christian please pray for her and my family and no that what is being said is all false and I plan on handling it in court
harold

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jan 14, 2014
How did it all turn out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plea to Arnold Sewer Customers 1 hr Doris Borgelt 183
Missouri's reign as America's meth king / Starr... 4 hr Frank Lee 1
Lakewood Apartments (Mar '06) 5 hr anon 46
Election in Ward 3 (Mar '12) 11 hr Doris Borgelt 54
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 16 hr XAIO 661
Arnold Historical Society and Culvers Thu ArnoldCC 8
Flo supports Wes? Wed Gen-Y Voter 8
Imperial Dating
Find my Match

Imperial Jobs