Dr Clarence Temple
curious

United States

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Can anyone tell me where he is currently practicing medicine? My husband used to be a patient of his and would love to know where he is now.
JMH

Gilbertsville, KY

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Hospital in Festus...
curious

White House, TN

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Thank you! Would you happen to know the name of it? I wouldn't ask, but I'm not from there. Thanks again.
Jefferson Regional

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Sep 18, 2012
curious wrote:
Thank you! Would you happen to know the name of it? I wouldn't ask, but I'm not from there. Thanks again.
Jefferson Regional is the name of local hospital. It's actually in Crystal City.
curious

Madisonville, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2012
Thank you so much! I appreciate it!
curious

Madisonville, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2012
Thanks for all the help. I called there and they said he's not there. I'm not sure where to look from here. He was a excellent Dr and my husband would love to see him again.
Possibly

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2012
He moved to Texas and is not in practice anymore. My wife works for a doctor that knows this. Sorry.
hmmmm

Kuttawa, KY

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Possibly wrote:
He moved to Texas and is not in practice anymore. My wife works for a doctor that knows this. Sorry.
Thank you. I assume once they are out of practice there is no way to contact them. He was helping my husband get his workers comp and his attorney just needed to speak to him. Thank you for the info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imperial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
And THESE teachers should be teaching our eleme... 5 hr Rex 21
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 20 hr Dummy 965
Lesbian/bi girls numbers (Nov '14) Sun Elle harrison 20
lime green chevy with butterflies Sat smiling 3
Selma Hall (Kennett Castle) (Jul '07) Fri Writer969 18
War Against Memorial On Heads Creek Apr 20 So Sad 6
Looking for my mother (Nov '11) Apr 19 Anonymous 7

Imperial Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Imperial Mortgages