Injustice For Lady And Her Son

Posted in the Imler Forum

Positive1of1

Anchorage, AK

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Hi Everyone,
I'm from Alaska and came across a very caring lady named Barbara and her son that are in a situation that is critical and that is why I'm here at a PA News site writing.
She had her sewer line break and it's been broken for some time now from her landlord trying to replace a water pipe and broke the sewer line instead. The sewage flooded her property and has already made her and her son sick because it hasn't been resolved properly.
She has documents showing how she is getting the run around from the landlord plus the officials down there. They aren't fixing it but rather putting a band-aide on it. I pointed Barbara to EPA which she has already tried with no results.
I wrote to your State Senator and gave her information on the ordeal. I also gave Barbara information to The Attorney General.
If somebody could please help her, it would be much appreciated. Her is her story on youtube-

http://www.youtube.com/user/barbiedolldreams1...

Thank you for your time,
Peace Love and Unity
Ed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Imler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 10 hr Scapegoat 51,531
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 29 R Nixon 186
Queen Music Thread Aug '14 Musikologist 1
Bit of optimism on flood front Jul '14 federal govt is d... 1
Arleen Harbaugh May '14 Rose 1
West Erie Plaza on methodical comeback trail (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ned Flanders 11
Imler Dating
Find my Match

Imler Jobs

Imler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Imler News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Imler

Personal Finance