Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Their has been 3 UFO landing's in the Mohawk valley since Saturday night. 2 are on film with both showing aliens walking near and around the UFO. It shows them taking geological samples and several small animals.
Anyone see anything that last couple of nights?
so sorry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Little rock I feel awful that your so lonely. If you need a hug I can meet up with you and help you have that human contact your crying out for.
TheTruth

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

It's true...I've talked to two Air Force generals and the State Dept...and all have admitted to the landings. Like I said their are films of this past weekend proving this to be true.
Kuruptedkamolot

Stafford Springs, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

K so wheres the films
TheTruth

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Kuruptedkamolot wrote:
K so wheres the films
The film is at the state dept..it will soon be released.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

The only aliens in Ilion are the illegal ones that work lanscaping and black-topping. Dang Little Rock, you are a sorry kinda guy.
RealityIsHere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

unRighteous Brother wrote:
The only aliens in Ilion are the illegal ones that work lanscaping and black-topping. Dang Little Rock, you are a sorry kinda guy.
You need to try and comprehend what you read..I never said their were aliens in Ilion..I reported that their were 3 UFO landings in the Mohawk Valley last week,and they have been documented and 2 are on tape. The taped will be releases in a few months after the State Dept reviews them.
xtime

Hamilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

you say aliens wer in Ilion in your very first post. thats what happens when people tell stories...they can't remember what they have said!!
RealityIshere

Bryant, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

Judged:

xtime wrote:
you say aliens wer in Ilion in your very first post. thats what happens when people tell stories...they can't remember what they have said!!
Read the first post idiot...it's 8 posts above you...it says nothing about Ilion.
pez golf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

Judged:

it was only i replacing divits after teeing off at dotys
Herkimer Haiku

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Little Rock moron
hopes to get an Anal Probe
by little green men
bad haiku

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Logging man is gay
had anal sex with Pez Dick
not right since jumped fence
pez golf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

dont f with me because im gay! i will hammer YOU with a lawsuit.
Reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Another UFO landing outside of Utica last night,That makes 4 in less then 7 days....Their is a tape of the craft landing and taking off 54 minutes after landing.....their is your area and you people don't even know it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

TheTruth wrote:
"on film with both showing aliens walking near and around the UFO."
I rest my case Most wierd One! Send the aliens back home!
RealityIsTrue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Judged:

Another UFO landing 20 miles north of Old Forge, NY. Was completely tracked flying over the North Atlantic and landing in upstate NY. Norad and NASA both confirmed the UFO landing and all tapes of the landing and radar tracking are with the State Dept. The military has confirmed that one of the aliens has been captured and is being held on an unknown military base in New York State.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

RealityIsTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
"Was" is an improper way to begin a sentence.
Get bent is a completely accurate way to respond to you!( Dang english teacher with too much time and not enough verbs.)
VerySoon

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Another UFO landing in upstate NY. This was near Blue Mountain about 8:30 pm Monday 3/7/11.Another landing about the same time outside of El Paso, Tx.,and another outside Yuma, Arizona.
SoonSoonSoon

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

3 more UFO landings in California yesterday.All the dead fish that are no appearing in the rivers...soon we will all see the truth.
SaveUsAll

Bryant, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

Two more UFO landings on Wednesday night. One 3 miles outside of Ilion, the other 7 miles southwest of Syracuse.Both landings caught on tape from JPL and Goddard Space Center. Evidence was collected from the site. Seems like Upstate NY is the hot bed for UFO activities and landins in the past 2 weeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Ilion Forum right now

Search the Ilion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
remington-mayfield 4 min Walter Kovacs 15
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 min Greta Van Gutterat 6,339
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 2 hr Sham Hannuty 16,777
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ha Ha 6,358
Central Valley's Super Cosimo Tangorra Named NY... 5 hr Take the money and run 38
Colonail manor 10 hr really 29
Tutty named interim superintendent at Central V... 11 hr Joe 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ilion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ilion People Search