is he out of prison?
wondering

Needham, MA

#2 Jan 26, 2012
Yes, I do believe he is. Why? What did he go for
dingdong

New York, NY

#3 Jan 29, 2012
He went to prison for robbing a family on Christmas eve and stole there car that was filled with all the kids gifts, complete dirt bag
losers

Syracuse, NY

#4 Feb 5, 2012
First of all learn the whole story before you start slandering you losers have nothing better to do first of all it wasn't Christmas there were no gifts either it was armed robbery so get your facts straight the only dirtbags are the people on here that think they know everything this site should be banned and this isn't beau I just know the story
NoOneCares

New York, NY

#5 Feb 26, 2012
losers wrote:
First of all learn the whole story before you start slandering you losers have nothing better to do first of all it wasn't Christmas there were no gifts either it was armed robbery so get your facts straight the only dirtbags are the people on here that think they know everything this site should be banned and this isn't beau I just know the story
Sounds to me you know him all to well and yes he did rob the kids gifts and got out and right back in for armed robbery
beau raymonda

Little Falls, NY

#6 Jan 14, 2014
I went to prison for 13 years for attempted robbery. I did my time and got a good education. I never stole gifrs or any shit like that. Don't even know where that came from. That's topix for you tgough.
henry

Ilion, NY

#7 Jan 15, 2014
beau raymonda wrote:
I went to prison for 13 years for attempted robbery. I did my time and got a good education. I never stole gifrs or any shit like that. Don't even know where that came from. That's topix for you tgough.
You say you got a good education and that's how you spell?
Education topic

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 21, 2014
Not many people spell correctly on the web..... let alone on topix regardless of their education. Just another troll on patrol huh?
yeah right

Albany, NY

#9 Jan 21, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>You say you got a good education and that's how you spell?
It's called a typo, there's a difference...dumbazz.
Paid his dues

Utica, NY

#10 Jan 21, 2014
I'm sure we've all broke the law or did a bad deed somewhere along these long and winding roads of life. You have the right to redeem yourself for your bad deeds. He paid his dues.... Leave well alone.... Did you pay your dues? His conscience. He's happy. Are you?
Truth

Evans Mills, NY

#11 Mar 10, 2014
Beau got married to the biggest skank ever!!!!!!! She just had his kid number 6 for her.... She takes care of none of them...
Heads up

Syracuse, NY

#12 Mar 11, 2014
Truth wrote:
Beau got married to the biggest skank ever!!!!!!! She just had his kid number 6 for her.... She takes care of none of them...
You need to call CPS if the kids are really not cared for. They have no one else, if what you say is true. They are innocent bystanders.
Truth

Evans Mills, NY

#13 Mar 12, 2014
CPS has been called many times. She has been on the system her whole life.
Courage

Syracuse, NY

#14 Mar 13, 2014
Truth wrote:
CPS has been called many times. She has been on the system her whole life.
Lots of people are reported to CPS, that aren't,"On the System." What's your point? You don't just ignore ongoing problems, you keep filing reports. Do it anonymously. You are the kid's only hope if you know of abuse or neglect.
Truth2

Utica, NY

#15 Mar 25, 2014
That god the skanks baby daddy's take care of the kids.. There are 4 different father involved with her 6 kids..
Truth2

Utica, NY

#16 Mar 25, 2014
spell check.. Thank god!
Dave

Herkimer, NY

#17 Mar 28, 2014
What was he in prison for before?
mister buttocks

Malone, NY

#18 Mar 29, 2014
he'll probably be going back to the pokey now after stabbing some f&*$#face on Main Street Herkimer in a spat over stolen drugs

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Two-Herkimer-C...
abc123

Herkimer, NY

#19 Mar 30, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>You say you got a good education and that's how you spell?
Spelling is not an indicator of intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheese whiz! 7 min huh 190
Scumbag. 16 min Grace 5
Steve Garramone & Ray "Nub" Durso To Open Resta... 31 min Puke 2
Does anyone know Adel Browne? He's been f**g cr... 36 min Hell ya 4
Kathy Rivera Kiki 19 hr Neighbors 4
Review: ALDI (Sep '11) Sat Kuyahoora 36
Umwa 717 Jul 21 Concerned 5

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance