#1 Feb 26, 2014
I poop on your lawn
Try and scoop it but its big
You curse the bigfoot

Lil fella
Case in Point

Herkimer, NY

#2 Feb 26, 2014
Malcom's in the middle. We need the big scooper to clean up his posts. Obama gave a speech Yesterday, It must be his fault. THANKS OBAMA!! Let's get some shovel ready jobs to clean up Malcom;s lawn.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#3 Feb 27, 2014
Have fun, ignorant.
hahahaha
bobkurk

Myrtle Beach, SC

#4 Feb 27, 2014
Looks like another tinfoil hat nut case. He is using an alias, as there is no one of that name from a search of NY state.
Get over it dude, we have a black man in the white house.

Location hidden

#5 Feb 27, 2014
Here's some facts.

“Minutes” after the American consulate in Benghazi came under assault on Sept. 11, 2012, Gen. Carter Ham, head of AFRICOM, the Defense Department combatant command with jurisdiction over Libya, told the nation's top civilian (Leon Panetta) and uniformed defense official (General Dempsey) the consulate was under “attack”. Nothing was said about a demonstration or a movie. Panetta and Dempsey then headed for the Oval Office to inform

> the black man in the white house<

of a "terrorist attack," declassified documents NOW show. So now it’s back to congress for these gentleman. Hang on to your lunchbox lil fella.

Oh, and your IRS official Ms Lerner…wants immunity to return to congress to answer more questions. Why do you think that is???

You guys are doing well.
bobkurk

Myrtle Beach, SC

#6 Mar 1, 2014
OK, so where is your outrage over the 76 embassy personal killed when GW Bush was in office?
Captkurkturd

Malone, NY

#7 Mar 1, 2014
Someone told me that American citizens killed under Bush was nowhere near 76. But I told them my buddy bobby kurk had a list of names along with citizenship proving it. They also said those who were killed were killed by gunmen on bikes/pedal by shootings , suicide bombs and car bombs. They said none were killed by a sustained attack that lasted for 8 hours using mortars leading to the death of an Ambassador on the eve of a presidential election, without a rescue attempt, blamed on a video, with a Sec. of State stepping down and without anyone being held responsible.

Can you imagine anyone saying that shht??? Who would lie like that? I'm with you, I'm following obuma blindly. Obuma's the best and you can't tell me otherwise.
bobkurk

Myrtle Beach, SC

#8 Mar 1, 2014
Take out your crayons and google it smart guy.
By the way, dead is dead.
And seeing as we have regressed to the school yard, You can now be Mac Wallace Turd.
Thanks for keeping this mature. I'm looking forward to many more snappy nicknames.
Captkurkturd

Malone, NY

#9 Mar 1, 2014
I did the guy was right. No one was killed by a sustained attack that lasted for 8 hours using mortars leading to the death of an Ambassador on the eve of a presidential election, without a rescue attempt, blamed on a video, with a Sec. of State stepping down and without anyone being held responsible.

As for the mature comment, blome.
bobkurk

Myrtle Beach, SC

#10 Mar 1, 2014
Very mature,
You must think I am one of your good buddys as I do not give oral sex to other men.
By the way, its blow me not blome. in less that is the way gay men spell it these days.
Go back to watching Fox News and give those of us with brains a break.

PS Captkurkturd. very mature. Your mother must be very proud of you.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11 Mar 2, 2014
Bob, Captkurkturd shot you down hard. Give it up. There is no response to;

No one was killed by a sustained attack that lasted for 8 hours using mortars leading to the death of an Ambassador on the eve of a presidential election, without a rescue attempt, blamed on a video, with a Sec. of State stepping down and without anyone being held responsible.

None.

I see our IP changer is alive and well.
bobkurk

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12 Mar 3, 2014
Get a life loser. Like I said, You are an Ilion Idiot.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 3, 2014
It's ok kurky, I know you're under a lot of presure. Is it true there's a khaki thong wedding in your future?
On a separate note...I Seriously, I take back the blome comment. ;-)

By the way there was No one was killed by a sustained attack that lasted for 8 hours using mortars leading to the death of an Ambassador on the eve of a presidential election, without a rescue attempt, blamed on a video, with a Sec. of State stepping down and without anyone being held responsible during the Bush or any other years.
bobkurk

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14 Mar 3, 2014
That's OK , I'm sure you can't keep your mind off of having oral sex with men. And men marrying other men, but who am I to spoil your fun? It's not for me, but who am I to judge. All is forgiven.

Jaw with you later, as I have a life to live, and it's not in the Mohawk Valley.
bobkurk

Myrtle Beach, SC

#15 Mar 7, 2014
Well Mac the big mouth has seemed to have blocked my posts.

You have not heard the last of me.
You are a racist and that is a fact.
You live where you belong, as most people would not want you around.
The day will come when you need a hand to save your sorry butt,
and the hand that reaches out may be a color darker than yours.

Yours truly, Bob kurk
turlsbomber4life

United States

#16 Mar 7, 2014
bobkurk wrote:
Well Mac the big mouth has seemed to have blocked my posts.
You have not heard the last of me.
You are a racist and that is a fact.
You live where you belong, as most people would not want you around.
The day will come when you need a hand to save your sorry butt,
and the hand that reaches out may be a color darker than yours.
Yours truly, Bob kurk
we can remember leo k. slapping the pizz out of you kurkowski
bigfoot

Malone, NY

#17 Mar 7, 2014
now that's funny

Location hidden

#18 Mar 7, 2014
Bob K.,
I'm on here making points from time to time and I'm breaking balls the rest of the time.
Take very little on this site seriously.
Many on here get all worked up, it can be humorous.(gotch ya)
Other times you are actually providing helpful info.
There are at least four ball-breakers from Ilion on here.

Smile and take a valium, people from '68 have bad tickers.

Location hidden

#19 Mar 7, 2014
Mac is correct. Talk to you soon Bob.
bobkurk

Myrtle Beach, SC

#20 Mar 7, 2014
USEurHEAD wrote:
Mac is correct. Talk to you soon Bob.
Fine with me. This is getting way out of hand. I don't need all the drama at my age.
Lets give it up and let it be.

By the way, I kicked Leo ass as much as he kicked mine. and ten minutes later we were playing together again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bye Bye Remington 26 min Use your head 47
Ilion Citizens Code Committee 5 hr Chuck 110
Ilion's Future 10 hr StopDrinkingTheWater 35
News Little Falls Woman Has 'Escape' Added to Her Li... 11 hr Abuse 23
Are Village of Ilion Taxpayers Getting Their Mo... 15 hr Giving back 54
Ilion Water. WTF 15 hr Seeing is believing 15
i work in assembly at the arms Fri william 1

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance