yea..?
Barbie gurl

Oneida, NY

#4 Oct 4, 2009
what do u kno about her?
Ilion student

Boonville, NY

#5 Oct 4, 2009
She gets along with everyone and shes a good person.
smile

United States

#6 Oct 4, 2009
i kno cherrelle and if any of u *itches have sh*t to say about her how about u say it to her face & not on the computer! she is a good person all but some of the people she hangs out with, be gettin her into trouble & sh*t.
other than that all u fake a** b*tches need to grow the f*ck up & say sh*t to her fuc*ing face! dead a**.
Barbie gurl

Oneida, NY

#7 Oct 4, 2009
well i dnt like the bitch
disgusted

Boonville, NY

#8 Oct 4, 2009
Is this some kinda gansta hoe wanna be, bullshit?
Barbie gurl

Oneida, NY

#9 Oct 4, 2009
she is such a cocky son of a b***h i hate her
get a life

New York, NY

#10 Oct 4, 2009
you better shut up and get a life instead of coming on topix.com and talking about people retard get a life and personally i freaking love her she is awesome and so funny so shut up and get a life like now
Cherrelles bestfriend

Saranac Lake, NY

#11 Oct 4, 2009
okay so just to let all fucking c*nts kno that Cherrelle is my best friend and there is no way your gonna talk sh*t about her unless you say it to her face. So all of you can go f**k yourself and stop being so god da*n jealous k thanks byeee
BaddestBitchBarb ie

Lake Placid, NY

#13 Oct 4, 2009
Barbie gurl wrote:
Does anyone know a cherrelle from ilion
O word wow u got something to say abouyt mah relly hit me up ya dig we all know who this is this is her bestie.... like how old r u 5 grow te hell up yaw some raggedy b***** anyway. Cherrelle is a kind sweet hearted girl... How the helll is she a hoe. I know for a fact that most of yaw that dont like her is mad cuz ur man probably has the hots for her.
i love cherrelle

Oneida, NY

#14 Oct 4, 2009
comment back you scumbagg!
Barbie gurl

Oneida, NY

#16 Oct 4, 2009
listen...i dont give a f*** if u know her or not. i fu**king hate her. she is a low life, n mess around with other people's mans.
BaddestBitchBarb ie

Lake Placid, NY

#17 Oct 4, 2009
Wowo like honeslty u ILION bithes are so fuckin fake i want someone to come up to relly face while im there i swear to u u wont be standin for long like seriously. Yaw act all tough on the computer like OMG but YAw same females thats talkin now are probably the ones smiling in her face
Old Greg

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18 Oct 4, 2009
Everybody love everybody!
bob

Syracuse, NY

#20 Oct 4, 2009
listen here liverpool super cool slut bag..thats my BESTFRIEND were talking about..she'd never mess with another girls' man. anyone in there right mind would know that.. if you have real balls you'd man up and say it to her face..tell me your real name and stop bring fake and rel and i will both settle oyour fake ass bull shit. literally, like go die or something and maybe you can grow up while your at it, thanks slut. just think you'll never amount to anything blogging on here.
Cherrelle

Oneida, NY

#21 Oct 4, 2009
seriously?.. get a life u dirty ass f***ing c**t.. if u or anyone else who is saying negative sh** about me. please come to ilion n c me. i would love to c u say this to my f*****g face. n if u think that im messing around with ur man well y thank u at least ur man prefers me over ur nasty a**
disgusted

Boonville, NY

#22 Oct 4, 2009
Freakin wigger hoes
BaddestBitchBarb ie

Lake Placid, NY

#24 Oct 4, 2009
Cherrelle wrote:
seriously?.. get a life u dirty ass f***ing c**t.. if u or anyone else who is saying negative sh** about me. please come to ilion n c me. i would love to c u say this to my f*****g face. n if u think that im messing around with ur man well y thank u at least ur man prefers me over ur nasty a**
LOL word

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Central Valley's Super Cosimo Tangorra Named NY... 1 hr Malcolm Mac Wallace 63
Village of Ilion going down the tubes 1 hr Fact Finder 11
umwa chairman said cuomo and safe act no facto... 9 hr joker wild 9
T.P. Drive-in Mexi Hot Sauce - Clone (Nov '10) 10 hr Mexican Hot Lover 31
Crossways to reopen 14 hr Entertainment 7
Remington Not about Politics ? 21 hr RICHARD LONG 16
Colonail manor Sun Amen 40
•••
•••
Ilion Dating