Bob Kay

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Don and his family lived across the street when I was a teen. We were not real close, but when we did talk, he was one funny dude. He showed respect to younger guys like me, and to those his age and those older. He could tell a story so funny, it would about piss your pants.
While he was a teenager he had what I think was a knick name, DINK tattooed high up on his arm, and after that to people who didn't know about the tattoo (a stuck up teenager most times) he would ask them "do you want to see my dink, as he pulled up the arm of his tee shirt so you could see the tattoo.
I haven't seen him in years, but I will always remember him as a good guy and a very nice man.
Rest in peace Dink, I know you will keep them laughing.

West River St

AOL

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Don lived down the street from me when we were kids. We hung around a lot and became friends. After high school we kind of drifted apart. I would run into him now and then and was always glad that I did. We would laugh about the "days back when" and it always made me feel good to see his ear to ear smile. Your journey is over my friend...Rest in peace knowing you made this world a little better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SUNY is NY's Largest Employer 1 hr Liberalism 2
Village of Ilion Web site 3 hr No more to be said 10
August 2017 5 hr Pope Tards 4
Rape of Russell park (Mar '10) 7 hr David Devoe 95
Are Village of Ilion Taxpayers Getting Their Mo... 9 hr Pope Tards 33
Ilion Admistrator (Dec '16) 11 hr ContraryMary 36
What was Russell Park Before It Was A Park? 11 hr How lazy can u get 3
Ilion Citizens Code Committee 11 hr Draw a Line VOTE 58

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web