WhatisIPDdoinh

Syracuse, NY

#1 Aug 25, 2014
Anyone hear about a retired ilion cop getting into a fight with an on duty ilion cop in the middle of the street
Waiting

Ilion, NY

#2 Aug 25, 2014
Yup
bob

Ilion, NY

#3 Aug 25, 2014
Nope
WhatisIPDdoinh

Syracuse, NY

#4 Aug 25, 2014
Why is ilion keeping this so hush hush. Is it because one of their own ended up in handcuffs
just another guy

Ilion, NY

#6 Aug 29, 2014
who were the cops????
Street Speaker

Mohawk, NY

#7 Aug 29, 2014
Retired Ofc. = #1 JERK. I'm not surprised, he is always playing head games and is an extreme prevaricator and also as a police officer caused the Village to be sued for police brutality. I hope the officer involved on duty doesn't get a black mark on his record because of this dolt.
Street Speaker

Mohawk, NY

#8 Aug 29, 2014
One More: Retired Ofc. also threw a hadcuffed prisoner against a wall at Mohawk PD when he worked there PT.
One who knows

Mohawk, NY

#9 Aug 30, 2014
He and a Sgt. Forged Don Entwisle's signature to shift change papers so that Entwisle lost pay and Entrisle ultimately quit and went down the So. Tier to teach. This clown and Sgt. Were jealous of Entwisle,s education and basically forced him to resign. The jerk's excuse was " .... My cell phone was breaking up, and I lost the message." Yeah, right.
Looking from the sideline

Mohawk, NY

#13 Sep 1, 2014
Just what Ilion needs: another village employee ( in this case a retired employee) giving the Village a bad name!
joe friday

Ilion, NY

#15 Sep 13, 2014
Paul Rose always was an egotistical, abusive, lying, shady asshat, always will be.
troubled youth

Ilion, NY

#16 Sep 13, 2014
They could have just cut the last donut in half and shared it, they didn't need to fight over it !!!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#17 Sep 26, 2014
joe friday wrote:
Paul Rose always was an egotistical, abusive, lying, shady asshat, always will be.
Rose is a piece of S*(t, did he leave the police dept?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Postal Workers Burned Out from Xmas Deliv... (Dec '13) 19 min Dump the post office 39
President Absent at NYPD Funeral 23 min The truth 3
WheresTheUp 12 hr Frankfort or Ilion 3
Ilion tattoo DR DAN ART 12 hr Truth hurts 2
Erich Greig anyone know him? Thu resident 1
where is Laykan Mead Dec 23 yo mama 5
Ilion Drug Busts Dec 23 Dilly 7
Ilion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ilion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ilion News, Events & Info