Ilion police fight
WhatisIPDdoinh

Moravia, NY

#1 Aug 25, 2014
Anyone hear about a retired ilion cop getting into a fight with an on duty ilion cop in the middle of the street
Waiting

Malone, NY

#2 Aug 25, 2014
Yup
bob

Malone, NY

#3 Aug 25, 2014
Nope
WhatisIPDdoinh

Moravia, NY

#4 Aug 25, 2014
Why is ilion keeping this so hush hush. Is it because one of their own ended up in handcuffs
just another guy

Malone, NY

#6 Aug 29, 2014
who were the cops????
Street Speaker

Malone, NY

#7 Aug 29, 2014
Retired Ofc. = #1 JERK. I'm not surprised, he is always playing head games and is an extreme prevaricator and also as a police officer caused the Village to be sued for police brutality. I hope the officer involved on duty doesn't get a black mark on his record because of this dolt.
Street Speaker

Malone, NY

#8 Aug 29, 2014
One More: Retired Ofc. also threw a hadcuffed prisoner against a wall at Mohawk PD when he worked there PT.
One who knows

Malone, NY

#9 Aug 30, 2014
He and a Sgt. Forged Don Entwisle's signature to shift change papers so that Entwisle lost pay and Entrisle ultimately quit and went down the So. Tier to teach. This clown and Sgt. Were jealous of Entwisle,s education and basically forced him to resign. The jerk's excuse was " .... My cell phone was breaking up, and I lost the message." Yeah, right.
Looking from the sideline

Malone, NY

#13 Sep 1, 2014
Just what Ilion needs: another village employee ( in this case a retired employee) giving the Village a bad name!
joe friday

Malone, NY

#15 Sep 13, 2014
Paul Rose always was an egotistical, abusive, lying, shady asshat, always will be.
troubled youth

Malone, NY

#16 Sep 13, 2014
They could have just cut the last donut in half and shared it, they didn't need to fight over it !!!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#17 Sep 26, 2014
joe friday wrote:
Paul Rose always was an egotistical, abusive, lying, shady asshat, always will be.
Rose is a piece of S*(t, did he leave the police dept?
dave k

Ilion, NY

#18 Jan 6, 2015
WhatisIPDdoinh wrote:
Anyone hear about a retired ilion cop getting into a fight with an on duty ilion cop in the middle of the street
sounds like paul rose.to me.he was an ass..... going up on north st and was hated.been beat up one too many times.remember the getto paul lmao
HelpPigsFly

Sparta, NJ

#19 Jan 6, 2015
F*ck the Ilion PD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Village Elections 2018 8 min disgusted 49
CVA Superintendent resigning to take job in Buf... 28 min CVA parent 2
pez is playing golf at the lf muni today!!! 2 hr Phil 18
Second St. 2 hr Danny 6
How to secure a grant 11 hr Going no where 8
Cedarville country store restaurant (Apr '12) 13 hr Voice 23
PEZ'S AUTOBIOGRAPHY. is VERY POPULAR! 13 hr PEZS PAL 41

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance