Police: Man broke glass door of Colum...

Police: Man broke glass door of Columbia home with crowbar, threatened residents

There are 28 comments on the WKTV story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Police: Man broke glass door of Columbia home with crowbar, threatened residents. In it, WKTV reports that:

A Mohawk man is facing numerous charges after New York State Police say he broke a glass door of a Columbia residence with a crowbar and threatened those inside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
scum

New York, NY

#1 Aug 17, 2012
this area is full of real winners!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 17, 2012
Actually he is a nice guy when he's not drinking. I think the same could be said for many others. Alcohol will bring out the worst in anyone. He would generally help anyone without thought of reward. I'm sure there is more to the story but you won't get it from the media. I know Rick and worked with him in the past. He is intelligent, hard working, and obviously made a mistake. I wouldn't be so quick to judge based on a quarter of the story. There is always two sides.
Poor Ricky

Little Falls, NY

#3 Aug 17, 2012
Ironman, you're telling us he has never been in trouble before? It really does not matter why he did it, clearly Ricky is still a loser.
Pop

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2012
I wonder what other trouble he's been in.
Oh Really

New York, NY

#5 Aug 19, 2012
He,s on the sexual predators list..LOOK IT UP
Hmmm

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 19, 2012
Oh Really wrote:
A name is needed to 'look it up'. Or maybe you could provide a link?
Curious Forge

Little Falls, NY

#7 Aug 19, 2012
Richard Maine
Vigil

New York, NY

#8 Aug 20, 2012
scum wrote:
this area is full of real winners!
This area is full of good people, and sure there is some tools amongst the rest. I've broken down in the area and have had every car that drives through ask if I needed help or a cell phone. I don't know this guy either but I bet alcohol had played a role in his actions and his behavior was magnified by this terrible drug.

“idk”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Aug 25, 2012
Poor Ricky wrote:
Ironman, you're telling us he has never been in trouble before? It really does not matter why he did it, clearly Ricky is still a loser.
cleary you need to shut up okay thats my father and im proud of it the girl who owns the house calls him nonstop and says shit to him so yeahh i would have done the same thing accept i would have actually hit her that bitch deserves everything that is coming to her maybe u should actually know the whole story before u start assuming things k? thanks

“idk”

Location hidden

#10 Aug 25, 2012
Oh Really wrote:
yeahh hes on there for touching a girls ass did u know thats rape? well it is its not like he actually raped someone okay so why dont all of u shut your mouths unless u have something good to say

“idk”

Location hidden

#11 Aug 25, 2012
ironman77 wrote:
Actually he is a nice guy when he's not drinking. I think the same could be said for many others. Alcohol will bring out the worst in anyone. He would generally help anyone without thought of reward. I'm sure there is more to the story but you won't get it from the media. I know Rick and worked with him in the past. He is intelligent, hard working, and obviously made a mistake. I wouldn't be so quick to judge based on a quarter of the story. There is always two sides.
this is true my dad is may have made mistakes but oh well so does every human being he is the best dad in the world to me so everyone can stfu

“idk”

Location hidden

#12 Aug 25, 2012
why dont all of u that have nothing nice to say just go u guys are calling him names and saying shit about him that isnt true none of u obviously know him as well as i do hes good dad and he tries to help everyone that needs help and if people are in trouble he helps them i bet none of u have the slightess clue how to be nice to someone if all u so is sit on here and say bad things about people like seriously whose the low life now? u are you lower yourself by saying shit to other people even though u guys cant realize it he means everything to me hes my dad and i AM proud of it no matter what other people say ill stand by his side.....

“idk”

Location hidden

#13 Aug 25, 2012
ironman77 wrote:
thanks for sticking up for him
Awww

Little Falls, NY

#14 Aug 25, 2012
maine4life wrote:
<quoted text> cleary you need to shut up okay thats my father and im proud of it the girl who owns the house calls him nonstop and says shit to him so yeahh i would have done the same thing accept i would have actually hit her that bitch deserves everything that is coming to her maybe u should actually know the whole story before u start assuming things k? thanks
That is so sweet...maybe you guys can share a cell together someday and grab each mother's asses. It's no big deal after all.
Awww

Little Falls, NY

#15 Aug 25, 2012
*other's asses
valley resident

New York, NY

#16 Aug 26, 2012
to maine4life, I can not say you are wrong for defending your father, but from all the info i have receive he was wrong for what he did and now he has to pay just like anyone else. The old saying you do the crime you do the time. that he must do.
Not necessary

Loxahatchee, FL

#17 Aug 26, 2012
Awww wrote:
<quoted text>That is so sweet...maybe you guys can share a cell together someday and grab each mother's asses. It's no big deal after all.
Everyone makes mistakes, he is a very nice guy and helpful when you're in need. I am not condoning what he did at all but apparently he needs some help and guidance.

Not sure of the details surrounding the issue however, what makes everyone superior to others? I'm sure we all have skeletons which means no one has the right to cast stones!

Maybe people will start to think before posting such horrible opinions about people knowing their children (who are innocent in all of this) will read your posts.

If you have such strong feelings say it to the persons face instead of being a pussy and hiding behind a computer.

I am sure he will pay his price. I'm also sure he will have a difficult time speaking to the ones who love him and explaining what he did wrong.

I am sure he is embarrassed and doesn't need people with nothing better to do to keep this up and try to continue the bad.

What happened to being a good neighbor and lending a hand to a fellow man in need. Obviously he is in need of supportive people to help guide him back to the right path. If you aren't willing to do so you should move on with your life and work on your own imperfections, such as talking to a child the way do.
Awww

Little Falls, NY

#18 Aug 27, 2012
People should be smart enough by now to not come to this site if their loved one has committed crimes. Get a helmet Little Maine. Life gets worse than this..

“idk”

Location hidden

#20 Aug 27, 2012
valley resident wrote:
to maine4life, I can not say you are wrong for defending your father, but from all the info i have receive he was wrong for what he did and now he has to pay just like anyone else. The old saying you do the crime you do the time. that he must do.
i agree he should do the time but u guys still dont have the right to talk shit about him hes made bad decisions but everyone else thinks their angels when clearly their not if they can sit behind a comuter screen and say stuff
Ilion resident

Utica, NY

#21 Aug 30, 2012
You notice that everytime someone is found on some kind of list for being a sexual predator, or a rapist, there is always a handful of family members quick to say "well he caught a bad wrap, he only did this, or that" lets put it this way, I highly doubt he was put away "only" because he touched someones ass. And lets think about it, he as arrested a number of times, hes on the sexual predators list, and now he just broke into someones home? this guy doesnt sound like a fu#kin saint to me. Let him break into my home on some bulhi% i'll break his face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thread on the DECLINE OF ILION 9 hr George Washington 4
Who won the debate? Trump or Clinton? 9 hr Nipples the Cat 7
E. North st. Tue scaredof4moreyears 4
Chrissy Lopez (works at Walmart pharmacy) Mon Brown eyes 3
pez for mayor. he is our only hope Mon PEZ SEZ 22
Hope and Ideas (PEZ) verses the Cyberbullies Mon PEZ SEZ 2
Best Sub Ever (Dec '08) Sun Bud Weiser 24

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance