i hate junkies

New York, NY

#1 Jul 13, 2013
so i hear she was shooting up in MCdonalds bathroom, her so called "friend" Steve harington was there with her and left her because she got to doped up and wanted to get out of there before the cops came lol dirt bags hope you all get a bad bag of dope and die
booker T

United States

#2 Jul 13, 2013
steve did too much bathsalts.
i hate junkies

New York, NY

#3 Jul 13, 2013
i am an ignorant ahole and need education big time. help get me off welfare pwease.
Charles moore

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 14, 2013
Ha ha ha ha ha
scum

New York, NY

#5 Jul 14, 2013
such a scum bag she is and that steve kids even more of a scum bag for leaving her thats a real friend alright
hoe

New York, NY

#6 Jul 20, 2013
she sucked my d*ck for a bag of dope once.. one of the best bjs ever when a fiend wants there dope they will suck one mean d*ck
hoe

New York, NY

#7 Jul 21, 2013
I need help. i'm on welfare and i'm a druggie.
Dr_ Jesus

Lowville, NY

#8 Jul 21, 2013
I'll solve all your problems, come an visit Dr. Jesus. Open from five to nine lol
pops

Mount Vernon, NY

#10 Aug 6, 2013
Charles moore wrote:
Ha ha ha ha ha
well Charles it was funny when you got flooded. Ha ha ha. Why should you get help? You voted for small government. That's how it goes.
pops

Mount Vernon, NY

#11 Aug 6, 2013
Did Hanna help you?
jif lizerz

New York, NY

#13 Aug 19, 2013
i heard she get dope for little girls and even helped shoot them up
hiz

Ilion, NY

#16 Jan 26, 2014
lol I suck a mean d ohh ya
Tiffany Moore

Syracuse, NY

#17 Feb 7, 2014
pops wrote:
<quoted text> well Charles it was funny when you got flooded. Ha ha ha. Why should you get help? You voted for small government. That's how it goes.
Welp it's a damn good things Charles Moore got plenty of help for the flood :-P Thank god for small government.
wonder

Ilion, NY

#18 Feb 10, 2014
Tiffany Moore wrote:
<quoted text>
Welp it's a damn good things Charles Moore got plenty of help for the flood :-P Thank god for small government.
are u related to a missy bennet,,two faced holier than thou lying bitch.......pothead
Seriously

Ilion, NY

#19 Feb 23, 2014
wonder wrote:
<quoted text> are u related to a missy bennet,,two faced holier than thou lying bitch.......pothead
Hahahahahahahaha...I heard she sells good shit, bought some from the bitch on her porch..where she goes to smoke.
PositiveVisualiz ation101

United States

#20 Mar 2, 2014
She used to be such a gorgeous clean cut young intelligent woman back in highschool. I hope she's doing okay currently. Get better Marissa!
marissa

Ilion, NY

#21 Yesterday
haha I am doing amazing now I work my ass of and go to college half of you that have talked shit about me on here I doubt even have a job or got knocked up and get welfare while their baby daddy does drugs and has sex with everything that walks like the girl who started this topic but I don't need to defend myself on here lol jealousy sucks :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is kayla sheppard? 4 hr Fireman 1
Erica on E. Clark 4 hr ohhhhh 17
Cva sports 9 hr Cash 16
Trevett's a criminal 11 hr Observer 5
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 14 hr Clifford Spencer 758
Village of Ilion going down the tubes 16 hr OneSheriff 32
victoria guyette katie weaver Fri concerned mother 1
•••
•••
•••

Ilion Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ilion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••