New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,732 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Anonymous

United States

#8238 Aug 15, 2012
John wrote:
The Tea Party is nothing but a front for big business and the wealthy.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/Peter-Fen...
You are just pawns in their game to turn this nation into a third-world country while they line their pockets. Wake up.
Are you really this stupid? You need to start doing research, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are all about building up the middleclass and bringing jobs back to this country. They will open up drilling and expand on using our nation's resources. Mark my words if they are elected you are going to see an economic boom like this country has never seen since post WW2.

“Do SOMETHING !!!”

Since: Jan 08

Indian Trail, NC

#8239 Aug 15, 2012
YEAH...
Coal and Oil...
The energies of the future. WHAT?!

No tax on dividends and capital gains.
OH... like that's a big help!
CrackHead Obama

Benton, AR

#8240 Aug 15, 2012
Obama is a complete idiot just like all you sissy,cowardly liberals. Crackhead Obama has had three and half years to back up his big mouth campaign crappola and has delivered NOTHING.

For all you pot smoking hippie liberals who are still blaming GW...got some bad news for you sissies...GW isn't the president anymore and hasn't been for years. Obama and the rest of you homo liberals need to grow up and admit that ObamaBOY is a jerkoff complete failure.
Middleclass

Utica, NY

#8241 Aug 15, 2012
RomneyRyanRocks wrote:
<quoted text> Are you really this stupid? You need to start doing research, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are all about building up the middleclass and bringing jobs back to this country. They will open up drilling and expand on using our nation's resources. Mark my words if they are elected you are going to see an economic boom like this country has never seen since post WW2.
i couldn't agree more!
Wondering

Utica, NY

#8242 Aug 15, 2012
Can I still vote if I am NOT an illegal?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8243 Aug 15, 2012
Register as a democrat and you will vote in every election, from now until eternity

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#8244 Aug 15, 2012
RomneyRyanRocks wrote:
<quoted text> Are you really this stupid? You need to start doing research, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are all about building up the middleclass and bringing jobs back to this country. They will open up drilling and expand on using our nation's resources. Mark my words if they are elected you are going to see an economic boom like this country has never seen since post WW2.
Can I ask just what have you been smoking or drinking?
Must be some really good stuff.
Lets see the tax rate is the lowest it has been in 50 years.[ FACT]
More jobs have been created under Obama in his first 3.5 years than under Bush II in his first 3.5 years.[ FACT]
Look up the facts, the National debt has gone up a lot more under the Republicans than under the Dems.
YES the Rep.s call the dems tax and spend but it is FACT that the rep.s are spend, spend , spend cut taxes for the rich and put it all on the National debt.
THEY Loved Ron Reagan the great tax cutter, when Reagan raised taxes more than he cut them.
{ FACT}
Your boy Mitt said he cut taxes when he was gov.
well he may have for the rich, But have you and any of the other Rep.s looked into all the FEEs he raised?
53 of them in Mass. and he added another 22 or 23 more FEES. so now they have over 75 " Fees " .
I wonder how many of these " FEEs" effect the rich.
I wonder will he cut the taxes for the rich, cut programs for the poor and working poor and then put " FEEs" on those programs that the poor or working poor need.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#8245 Aug 15, 2012
CrackHead Obama wrote:
Obama is a complete idiot just like all you sissy,cowardly liberals. Crackhead Obama has had three and half years to back up his big mouth campaign crappola and has delivered NOTHING.
For all you pot smoking hippie liberals who are still blaming GW...got some bad news for you sissies...GW isn't the president anymore and hasn't been for years. Obama and the rest of you homo liberals need to grow up and admit that ObamaBOY is a jerkoff complete failure.
You may want to do some reading.
Lets see here is something you should read.
http://www.skymachines.com/US-National-Debt-P...
And http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bus...
Or this http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...
OR this http://jimcgreevy.com/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.ht...
Shall we go on?
How about Ron Reagans " tax cuts" lets see what about them?
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
OH!! did reagan raise taxes more than he cut them?
NO!! not Ronny.
You really should do some reading and get the FACTs
It just might open your eyes
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#8246 Aug 15, 2012
CrackHead Obama wrote:
P.S Here is some more reading for you.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
I listened to Rush to day and I think he should also go back and read this again.
Facts are facts.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#8247 Aug 15, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>P.S Here is some more reading for you.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
I listened to Rush to day and I think he should also go back and read this again.
Facts are facts.
Have a nice night
Have another swill, Birds da word
nac

Patchogue, NY

#8248 Aug 15, 2012
tbird, I have no plans to vote for Romney or Obama... but explain to me why Obama deserves my vote please.

I don't see anything other than failure from his administration. He promised change. Nothing has changed... our economy is still a disaster with no relief in sight. He promised to run "the most transparent administration ever" ... it has been the LEAST transparent.

He promised relief from the Bush era assault on Liberty... then signs the NDAA on new year's eve. Time was, "liberals" were against tyranny like the Patriot Act. Now, the very same people that were against the Patriot Act support the NDAA, i.e. indefinite detainment of US CITIZENS without any due process if the government SUSPECTS that they are associated with terrorists. Read that again, THAT is what you now support.

Sure, Obama said that he wouldn't use that power. Believe him? You shouldn't... based on his actions.

A group of patriots filed a lawsuit challenging the Constitutionality of the provision. The court ruled in their favor. Win for liberty, right? Obama doesn't even have to make those decisions anymore, right? Problem solved, right?

Wrong. Obama, through his legal department, filed an appeal to the decision. So the President that said he would never use this provision is filing an appeal to the decision stating that he can't use it.

He's talking out of both sides of his mouth. He's on both sides of the issue. He is appealing a ruling that states that indefinite detainment of US citizens without due process is Unconstitutional. Read THAT again. THAT is the guy you support???

May I ask why?

Location hidden

#8249 Aug 15, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Have another swill, Birds da word
Is that all you can say?
Why don't you put up some facts and not just " swill" as you say?
Come on Big mouth back up some of your " SWILL" with facts.
OH I forgot you are a Republican and can't face the FACTS.
It is all there for you to read , Even the W.S.J. has said your boy G.W. didn't do such a great job and your other boy Ronny raised taxes more than he cut them.
You Republicans keep saying that we have to stop saying it was Bush that did this or that but when it comes to signing into law the last tax cut you guys keep calling it the " Bush tax cuts" well it has Obamas name on it not Bush's so why don't you call it the Obama tax cuts?
Don't want to give the guy credit for the lowest tax rate in over 50 years?
Put up some real facts and not just the " SWILL" you keep spewing.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#8250 Aug 15, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all you can say?
Why don't you put up some facts and not just " swill" as you say?
Come on Big mouth back up some of your " SWILL" with facts.
OH I forgot you are a Republican and can't face the FACTS.
It is all there for you to read , Even the W.S.J. has said your boy G.W. didn't do such a great job and your other boy Ronny raised taxes more than he cut them.
You Republicans keep saying that we have to stop saying it was Bush that did this or that but when it comes to signing into law the last tax cut you guys keep calling it the " Bush tax cuts" well it has Obamas name on it not Bush's so why don't you call it the Obama tax cuts?
Don't want to give the guy credit for the lowest tax rate in over 50 years?
Put up some real facts and not just the " SWILL" you keep spewing.
Have a nice night
your "facts" are swill

Location hidden

#8251 Aug 15, 2012
nac wrote:
tbird, I have no plans to vote for Romney or Obama... but explain to me why Obama deserves my vote please.
I don't see anything other than failure from his administration. He promised change. Nothing has changed... our economy is still a disaster with no relief in sight. He promised to run "the most transparent administration ever" ... it has been the LEAST transparent.
He promised relief from the Bush era assault on Liberty... then signs the NDAA on new year's eve. Time was, "liberals" were against tyranny like the Patriot Act. Now, the very same people that were against the Patriot Act support the NDAA, i.e. indefinite detainment of US CITIZENS without any due process if the government SUSPECTS that they are associated with terrorists. Read that again, THAT is what you now support.
Sure, Obama said that he wouldn't use that power. Believe him? You shouldn't... based on his actions.
A group of patriots filed a lawsuit challenging the Constitutionality of the provision. The court ruled in their favor. Win for liberty, right? Obama doesn't even have to make those decisions anymore, right? Problem solved, right?
Wrong. Obama, through his legal department, filed an appeal to the decision. So the President that said he would never use this provision is filing an appeal to the decision stating that he can't use it.
He's talking out of both sides of his mouth. He's on both sides of the issue. He is appealing a ruling that states that indefinite detainment of US citizens without due process is Unconstitutional. Read THAT again. THAT is the guy you support???
May I ask why?
What did you expect from a harvard lawyer?
nac

Patchogue, NY

#8252 Aug 15, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect better from ALL Americans.

Sadly, the sheep blindly following both parties will support ANY tyranny... as long as it is their party's brand of tyranny.

We need to get away from being Democrats & Republicans... and remember that we are Americans.

Location hidden

#8253 Aug 15, 2012
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect better from ALL Americans.
Sadly, the sheep blindly following both parties will support ANY tyranny... as long as it is their party's brand of tyranny.
We need to get away from being Democrats & Republicans... and remember that we are Americans.
It was a rhetorical question. There are no stellar choices, and our system is imperfect, but having been in many parts of the world, I would trade our system for none.

Location hidden

#8254 Aug 15, 2012
nac wrote:
May I ask why?
WOW!! again it was 100% O.K. when a Republican was in office and put this in force but when things turn around it isn't?
I don't agree with this and never did.
I am NOT 100% happy with what Obama has done but you do have to look at the FACTS and not just " swill"
Obama took over when the economy was on the verge of a depression.
He has a better jobs creation record than Bush had
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bus...
He has one of the lowest increases in national spending in 50 years.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...
Here is some more reading
http://search.aol.com/aol/search...
The Republicans are trying to say it was the Dems. that created the Housing mess
Well lets see the Republicans had 100% control of congress from 1995 till 2007 and the Pres. from 2001 to 2009 so why didn't they do something about it?
They called the MINORITY leader of the Comm. in front on the House and questioned him in 2004, SO where was the MAJORITY leader , the guy that had the power to do something about it?
I guess just like everything else it is just easier to blame somebody else instead of saying we could have done something and we didn't.
Face fact in the last 2 years Congress hasn't been able to do anything because the only job the Republicans have and have said right out is that they will make Obama a one trem Pres, so when important legislation comes up they have done nothing but play games.
Right now the Dems. are talking about driving the Gov. off the cliff.
Well that way we would have to go back to the tax rate that was in effect back when Clinton was in office.
And it would give the Republicans that signed the pledge not to raise taxes an out, they could then go back and re-do the tax code and give everybody a tax cut yet not have it be as big as the Obama tax cut has been.
This way the revenue side of the budget would increase some what and they could cut some on the spending side even if Obama has increased spending at the lowest percentage rate in over 50 years.
Go back and do some reading
Have a nice night
nac

Patchogue, NY

#8255 Aug 15, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a rhetorical question. There are no stellar choices, and our system is imperfect, but having been in many parts of the world, I would trade our system for none.
I wouldn't change our system, either... if we're talking about the Constitution.

What needs to change is the shredding of the constitution because of the other party's boogey man. Both parties have managed to rip up the Constitution, and I'm not going to approve of it. And neither should you.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#8256 Aug 15, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
There once was a&#65279; Cowboy named Reid
The South end of a North bound Steed
He came from Nevada
Where they canít rhyme for nada
Unless spending our money with greed!
guitman58
How did Mad Harry Reid get so rich?

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/314025...

Location hidden

#8257 Aug 15, 2012
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
He might want to have what a person says backed up with FACTS not trash.
Even the WSJ has pointed out that Obama has a better jobs record than G.W. had.
Obama has the lowest increase in spending in over 50 years and the " Obama" tax cut AKA " Bush tax cuts" gave us the lowest tax rates in over 50 years.
You keep calling them the " Bush tax cuts" but it was Obama that was the last Pres. to sign them into law so they are now the OBAMA TAX CUTS.
You keep saying the Dems say it was Bush this and Bush that well Obama was the one that signed these tax cuts into law so I guess they should be called the OBAMA tax cuts NOT the Bush tax cuts.
Have a nice night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remington CEO I have no plan 1 hr John 12
To Jill with Love 2 hr Jenn 1
UFO in Russell Park (Nov '10) 11 hr growUP 14
Dominick Marriotti (Jul '14) 14 hr Candy 72
Will a sip of wine cause you to fail a drug alc... 14 hr GeneeO 5
paul nolan cheap skate way to expensive 22 hr I Kno Mrs Nolan 15
Dwi Jul 5 hahahaha 1
More from around the web

Ilion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE