Ilion McDonalds
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mohawk

Long Eddy, NY

#1 Feb 2, 2010
I was in the drive thur a few weeks ago an it was busy as i was waiting for my food 2 managers were at the front counter braiding each others hair OMG !!! an we are eating this food . whats up with this If they are doing that what are they doing behind our backs !!
mcdonalds

Lewiston, ME

#2 Feb 2, 2010
I'm passing this on to the customer relations department @ the local McDonald's ... it will be addressed.
Thanks for taking the time to comment.
haha

Clayton, NY

#3 Feb 2, 2010
mcdonalds wrote:
I'm passing this on to the customer relations department @ the local McDonald's ... it will be addressed.
Thanks for taking the time to comment.
You are joking right? How can you take ANYTHING on this site seriously let alone actually BELIEVE anything anyone posts?? What are you going to say??? That you saw it on topics? hahaha good luck.
it is the truth

New York, NY

#4 Feb 2, 2010
They are the slowest place around , would rather waste my gas goin to Herk ,prob have food ( if thats what you call it) quickr then Ilion , the managers are useless and stand there doing nothing. Seems place gets worst evry day ---general/district ( whatever he's called) manager need to spend some more time observing Ilion for awhile!!!!!
Hamburgler Robble Robble

Rochester, NY

#5 Feb 3, 2010
Too bad Griff isn't manager there anymore. He used to give us free food late at night.
12web

Clayton, NY

#6 Feb 3, 2010
Hamburgler Robble Robble wrote:
Too bad Griff isn't manager there anymore. He used to give us free food late at night.
and try to go out with underage girls he is a sick man
MC Hammer

Lewiston, ME

#7 Feb 3, 2010
17 is legal
Hamburgler Robble Robble

Rochester, NY

#8 Feb 4, 2010
12web wrote:
<quoted text>
and try to go out with underage girls he is a sick man
are you still upset that he wouldn't ask you out? or invite
you to the after work drink parties?
and if he did flirt with the barely legal chicks, it was cuz of the cancer, it was messing him up.
anyone notice he hired cute chicks during that time, not like the ones there now.
whatever

Harrisville, NY

#9 Feb 4, 2010
I think there are some nice people that work there now.
Comeon

West Leyden, NY

#10 Feb 5, 2010
one teen girls breasts jiggled when she handed my food out the window once.
ahhhhhhhhhh memories
observation

Herkimer, NY

#11 Feb 5, 2010
Mohawk wrote:
I was in the drive thur a few weeks ago an it was busy as i was waiting for my food 2 managers were at the front counter braiding each others hair OMG !!! an we are eating this food . whats up with this If they are doing that what are they doing behind our backs !!
It isn't to bad in the afternoon, but don't go there at night some of those people are just out in left feild. Inbread I think they call it. Comon McDonalds try a little harder on your interveiws, time served doesn't give you the right to be promoted. By the way doesn't McDonalds have a dental plan.

You know I know working there is one of the most high pressure jobs in Herkimer county but do you have to express it in front of the customers.

Don't get me wrong there is is good workers there also. It is that 2% that can ruin a businesses rep.
dat-why

Herkimer, NY

#12 Feb 5, 2010
observation wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't to bad in the afternoon, but don't go there at night some of those people are just out in left feild. Inbread I think they call it. Comon McDonalds try a little harder on your interveiws, time served doesn't give you the right to be promoted. By the way doesn't McDonalds have a dental plan.
You know I know working there is one of the most high pressure jobs in Herkimer county but do you have to express it in front of the customers.
Don't get me wrong there is is good workers there also. It is that 2% that can ruin a businesses rep.
You Tell em sister! Dental plan? Good one! Lets start with a toothbrush heh?
smater than that

New York, NY

#13 Feb 5, 2010
perhaps Mohawk should go to the other neighboring village for a supersize happy meal. Mohawk has nothing so they have to go elsewhere.
Typo

New York, NY

#14 Feb 5, 2010
Wow, you really are smat.
hotcollegegirl

West Leyden, NY

#15 Feb 5, 2010
Playing with my big black vibrator makes me so hot. My ussy gets so wet when pushing it in very deep. Would you give me a helping hand to pleasure me?
Son of one

Clayton, NY

#16 Feb 5, 2010
hotcollegegirl wrote:
Playing with my big black vibrator makes me so hot. My ussy gets so wet when pushing it in very deep. Would you give me a helping hand to pleasure me?
I'll help you
hotcollegegirl

West Leyden, NY

#17 Feb 5, 2010
oh god im soooooo horny
JDB

Ashburn, VA

#18 Feb 5, 2010
i use a 16" black one myself but even with my stretched out anis it still hurts.
jdb
Richard Smoker

Auburn, ME

#19 Feb 6, 2010
Hamburgler Robble Robble wrote:
<quoted text>
are you still upset that he wouldn't ask you out? or invite
you to the after work drink parties?
and if he did flirt with the barely legal chicks, it was cuz of the cancer, it was messing him up.
anyone notice he hired cute chicks during that time, not like the ones there now.
After work drink parties! Those parties must be at the height of intellectual conversation.
Mickey

Pleasanton, CA

#20 Feb 6, 2010
I remember when McDonalds had a special many years ago,10 cents per burger.My landlord bought 1,000 of them and stuck them in her freezer.When she died a few years later.They found hundreds of these still in her freezer,lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ilion fastrac 1 hr Something fishy 2
You Are A True Ilionite If You Can Remember.Bef... (Oct '07) 2 hr PEZ SEZ 220
Trump is a dangerous imbecile (Dec '16) 9 hr Herkimer Haiku 532
A kid named BEAU (Jun '10) 10 hr Some info 11
Thank God for topix, so we can find out the tru... (Apr '09) 13 hr FORMER Ilion Resi... 15
Proving Joshua Andrew Gantz is male W*ore of Il... 17 hr Jesus Christ 3
Ilion Mayor - It's Time To Admit Village Water ... 19 hr FORMER Ilion Resi... 38

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ilion Mortgages