First Prev
of 5
Next Last
swing for the fence

United States

#89 Aug 17, 2011
ShaefferVomit wrote:
<quoted text>
don't encourage the loser...so far he has only been amusing himself.
c'mon admit that you laughed at that one too.
MooseVomit

Little Rock, AR

#90 Aug 17, 2011
ShaefferVomit wrote:
<quoted text>
don't encourage the loser...so far he has only been amusing himself.
Shaeffer I have some bad news for you....If you are still trying to get Megauati (Your gay boyfriend from New Guinea) pregnant ...well it doesn't work that way....after 8 years of trying you should have learned that by now.
gone

Utica, NY

#91 Aug 19, 2011
everything goes south
tejas

Utica, NY

#92 Aug 20, 2011
here I come!
low life worry

Canastota, NY

#93 Aug 21, 2011
Personally if i were on the board of director i would have moved Remington arms years ago. The work force is a bunch of uneducated idiots and whining cry babies. I would bet even money that most read on the 7Th grade level. The average worker at the Arms has a hard time comprehending the simplest directions.
If the Arms moves i will still have a job. But the low life whining lazy regular worker bees will be up the creek. After six months on unemployment they will be willing to work the 3rd shift shoving shit on my uncles farms for $5:50.
That so called union the regular low lives have is controlled by us in management. We will continue to do what we want, when we want to, and how we want to do it. We tell the union leaders when to shit and what color.
To show you how stupid the regular worker bee are just look at the retards they elected. lol lol
I can't wait until the next contract negotiations so we can shovel it up your ass ever farther.
sunnyvale

Earlville, NY

#94 Aug 22, 2011
If your management the company already shoved it up your ass. Did you get a raise last year we did; how about your 401k did they cut that in half? Now be a big man and tell us who can't get the stick out. I think you liked it. By the way what happened to your hero shoemaker? Lol
sunnyvale

United States

#95 Aug 23, 2011
Lol that shut him up
insight

Syracuse, NY

#96 Aug 23, 2011
low life worry wrote:
Personally if i were on the board of director i would have moved Remington arms years ago. The work force is a bunch of uneducated idiots and whining cry babies. I would bet even money that most read on the 7Th grade level. The average worker at the Arms has a hard time comprehending the simplest directions.
If the Arms moves i will still have a job. But the low life whining lazy regular worker bees will be up the creek. After six months on unemployment they will be willing to work the 3rd shift shoving shit on my uncles farms for $5:50.
That so called union the regular low lives have is controlled by us in management. We will continue to do what we want, when we want to, and how we want to do it. We tell the union leaders when to shit and what color.
To show you how stupid the regular worker bee are just look at the retards they elected. lol lol
I can't wait until the next contract negotiations so we can shovel it up your ass ever farther.
Although I may be an uneducated idiot,it seems as if I have more intelligence than yourself. Read what you post before posting it, RETARD.
sunnyvale

Syracuse, NY

#97 Aug 24, 2011
nope heeeeeee's baaaaaaack
he who

Utica, NY

#98 Aug 27, 2011
hahahaha
ghost town

Utica, NY

#99 Aug 27, 2011
nothing left
ohhhh

Utica, NY

#100 Aug 31, 2011
shoot
John

Paris, TX

#101 Aug 29, 2012
They would certainly be welcome in Texas. As a matter of fact, I have 50 acres on an Interstate I would like to sell them!
Anywhere But Here

New York, NY

#102 Aug 30, 2012
The best thing that could happen to the Arms is to move out of New York State. They need to go to a Right-to-Work State and tell the union to stick it.
John

Mount Pleasant, TX

#103 Aug 30, 2012
Anywhere But Here wrote:
The best thing that could happen to the Arms is to move out of New York State. They need to go to a Right-to-Work State and tell the union to stick it.
Agreed! That is the only thing that the Pols will ever understand. If they create enough pain for the people they might learn. It is the only way they will ever change. Until they reach that point of critical mass suffering, the people will continue to needlessly pay. The Politicians in NY act like they are Masters of the working people. They keep their jobs by catering to the non-working or people without skin in the game.
liberal

United States

#104 Aug 31, 2012
What the hell you talking about john?
Barack Insane Obummer

New York, NY

#105 Sep 3, 2012
What he means, liberal, is that this state has more people on the dole than they do workers. Which is just what you communists need to stay in power.
John

United States

#106 Sep 3, 2012
Barack Insane Obummer wrote:
What he means, liberal, is that this state has more people on the dole than they do workers. Which is just what you communists need to stay in power.
You are proof (in yourself) that there are still many good, good people in NY State. Best of luck, always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Citizens Public Accountability Committee 3 min Common Sense 67
CVA Superintendent resigning to take job in Buf... 45 min Entitled 22
pez, pez, pez!!!! 1 hr The EDITOR 5
Ilion Mayor - It's Time To Admit Village Water ... 4 hr Shameful 120
CODE changes 4 hr MNYGA 19
Della 5 hr Geneo 2
Ilion needs Audit 5 hr MNYGA 13
Second St. 8 hr Frank 14

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web