frankfort valley auto &son

frankfort valley auto &son

Posted in the Ilion Forum

wondering

United States

#1 Apr 2, 2013
What hapened to them. They must have been some fly bye night. I heard they were a bunch of butchers. Glad I never had to deal with them????
the real fvas

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Yup they should be locked up bunch of criminals there!!!!!!
observer

United States

#3 Apr 2, 2013
Don't know who's fatter him or his kid!!!!!
body man

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Too bad his kid does better body work than him the cars are much better than they used to be !!!!
stan murdock

United States

#6 Apr 2, 2013
All talk no action !!!!
Debbie Gookins

New York, NY

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Looks like Debbie is mad that Todd posted pictures on his Facebook today, showing the real bad mechanical work of Frankfort Valley Autos top mechanic. You have to see the picture but it shows what appears to be a rubber hose and a white part. What I got out of it was they screwed up bad and tried to put it over on the customer. But why would this Debbie start talking about kids here on topics.
Contact Information

New York, NY

#8 Apr 2, 2013
wondering wrote:
What hapened to them. They must have been some fly bye night. I heard they were a bunch of butchers. Glad I never had to deal with them????
http://www.whitepages.com/business/frankfort-...
Farmer

New York, NY

#9 Apr 2, 2013
Farmers should stick to farming. Mechanical work is for the big boys.
CRAZY

New York, NY

#10 Apr 3, 2013
Seriously is Todd going to air all the family dirty laundry again? Which family this time Debbies or Jennifers? no wonder they both hate him. Lets go Todd do it. Who do you hate more Debbie or Testas? give it up. and what happened with your little run in with the law anyway? are you going to prison soon?
Links

Palmyra, NY

#12 Apr 4, 2013
Click on the link below and you will see why Larry Gookins and Frankfort Valley Auto Sales started this thread and looking to smear his son.

https://www.facebook.com/fvaandsons
Get It Right

New York, NY

#13 Apr 4, 2013
beyond me

Albany, NY

#14 Apr 8, 2013
CRAZY wrote:
Seriously is Todd going to air all the family dirty laundry again? Which family this time Debbies or Jennifers? no wonder they both hate him. Lets go Todd do it. Who do you hate more Debbie or Testas? give it up. and what happened with your little run in with the law anyway? are you going to prison soon?
you go girl or guy you are so tight everyone hates todd gookins
beyond me

Albany, NY

#15 Apr 8, 2013
beyond me wrote:
<quoted text>you go girl or guy you are so tight everyone hates todd gookins
i meant right lol not tight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the Ilion Police 10 hr TroutNeck 2
Remington arms going strong (Apr '15) 21 hr Wondering 19
Catchy Sun omg soooo funny 43
The TRAITOR known as PEZ chooses Clinton over I... Sun TRUTH SEEKER 7
Anything NEW AND EXCITING in Ilion today? Sun TRUTH SEEKER 6
Snake Alert Sun Take my wife please 3
cait ackler Sat PirateKing 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ilion Mortgages