First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pop

Hartford, CT

#22 Feb 3, 2013
Any death that is deemed suspicious usually is mandatory for an autopsy.
So sorry

New York, NY

#23 Feb 3, 2013
pop wrote:
Any death that is deemed suspicious usually is mandatory for an autopsy.
What was the girl's name that died 2 years ago?
Huh

Fort Plain, NY

#24 Feb 4, 2013
So sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the girl's name that died 2 years ago?
Does it matter what her name is? No! She needs to rest in peace!!
What does matter is justice needs to be done!! I say lock the tramp up and make her suffer like the families of the deceased are!!
yup

New York, NY

#25 Feb 4, 2013
they pushed the autopsy because of the criminal past and its under investigation. so far its looking as if she was strangled. i hope that botch tasha gets locked up and some one gives her a taste of her own medicine
Oh yeah

United States

#26 Feb 4, 2013
So sad! Sad she passed! Sad such a beautiful soul is not among us! I pray for justice!
neutral

Herndon, VA

#27 Feb 4, 2013
to "hello" so u were there and know that it was over an argument? Gee if you know the facts cuz u were there seems like maybe u should have called 911 seeing she failed to do so in time. regardless of how her life was lost if youre going to state facts "cuz u were there" this could have possibly been prevented. prayers to both their families.
rip chey

Southwick, MA

#28 Feb 5, 2013
Cheys funeral was so emotional and devestating for so many ppl. I saw the "wife" she is not anything to look at whatsoever not to mention a fuckin airhead. Her uelogy was so spacey A LOT of ppl got up and walked out of the room. According to the family there was no autopsy and she has been cremated. The wife has refused everything and wants her in ashes. So many ppl want to hhurt that girl especially cheys sisters, best friends, and the ex girlfriend. I swear her ex looked like the grieving widdow completly collapsed on the casket I didn't see the "wife" go up one time not to mention she wasn't crying. This is just so sad
seriously

New York, NY

#29 Feb 5, 2013
actually they are getting an autopsy and a toxicology report and they are investigating everyhting becuz of the wifes criminal past. and that skank basically slipped up and told everyone in the room that it was an accident then caught herself and tried fixin it. retard. her emotions were nothing but fake u could see it. as for her ex.. her first love the one true love shes ever had that was true emotion. she should have been the wife.
rip chey

West Hartford, CT

#30 Feb 5, 2013
seriously wrote:
actually they are getting an autopsy and a toxicology report and they are investigating everyhting becuz of the wifes criminal past. and that skank basically slipped up and told everyone in the room that it was an accident then caught herself and tried fixin it. retard. her emotions were nothing but fake u could see it. as for her ex.. her first love the one true love shes ever had that was true emotion. she should have been the wife.
. You are so right. I almost lost it when she finally walked up there it was so sad. Even cheys father was up there holding her. Well I honestly hope that they push the autopsy and toxicology. Justice needs to be served!!!
pete

Little Falls, NY

#32 Feb 6, 2013
Cheyenne Williams DID NOT kill herself she was MURDERED!! MURDERED MURDERED!! Please look into this death please!!
rip chey

Whitesboro, NY

#33 Feb 6, 2013
Someone pls find out if chey has been cremated - if her ex Brittany is ok- and where the skank is staying now
her aunt

Austin, TX

#34 Feb 7, 2013
Chey was a very strong woman, she went after what she wanted, she wasn't afraid to talk about any problems she was having, therefore I find it very hard to believe she would hurt herself. I hope people near by are pressing the issue, and having this matter investigated. I firmly believe that tramp had something to do with. I hope if the police can't prove anything, karma bites that bitch in the ass.

R.I.P. Chey may you fly high with the angles!
crazy ex girlfriend

Whitesboro, NY

#35 Feb 9, 2013
Thank you for all the kind words ... I will do anything in my power to see that justice is served for the family and friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single Utica Hospital 1 hr disaster plan 1
Dollar General 12 hr Smart Shopper 5
Edward Bedford did a GREAT JOB for Ilion 12 hr Ilion Historian 3
Bullying 16 hr Ginker 2
Drain the Swamp! 16 hr troll 45
Its Jobs Stupid 19 hr whatashame 10
New Political Blood Mon Chain Gang in Albany 3

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance