First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Ilion, NY

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Anybody know what happen in area of sorrentos today ?
bad news

New York, NY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Suicide.
hello

New York, NY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
i was there today my cousin's wife hung herself over an argument. just want to make it clear before other people start posting on her with a bunch of bull shit
really

New York, NY

#4 Jan 30, 2013
That is so sad :( Prayers to her fiends and famly
Someone who cares

New York, NY

#5 Jan 30, 2013
hello wrote:
i was there today my cousin's wife hung herself over an argument. just want to make it clear before other people start posting on her with a bunch of bull shit
I'm so sorry. Yes people can be stupid and insensitive. If any kids I pray for them
herwifetheskank

New York, NY

#6 Jan 31, 2013
the girl who "killed" herself had a hoe for wife who went out and screwed a bunch of guys behind her back. shes the reason that poor girl is dead. she didnt kill herself. i bet the skank killed her and set it all up to look like a suicide. r.i.p
Dude

Williamson, NY

#7 Jan 31, 2013
I think people need to leave this one alone. People who weren't involved are hurting because of this. If you dont have the respect for yourself to show that your not an ignorant redneck, at least show the respect for the family and the people that are affcted by this tragedy.

Thank you.
So sorry

Ilion, NY

#8 Jan 31, 2013
What was her name?
Confused

Ilion, NY

#9 Jan 31, 2013
So who killed themself? A chick with a wife who cheated on her with guys? Huh?

You need to give some more real info if you want to squash the rumors.
twentythree

Syracuse, NY

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Her name is chey and she was an amazing and wonderful person who didn't deserve to die at 22 yrs old regardless of why.... as for the "wife" I believe she hurt her inconsolably and its a huge loss for all of us who loved her so much. Now Natashakatie williams via fb will have to live with this forever!!
this is

United States

#12 Feb 1, 2013
so sad,22 still just a baby.this world is hard for a lot of people. i pray god is holding you close sweet-heart.
wondering

Ilion, NY

#13 Feb 1, 2013
I heard she was murdered by her girlfriend and she covered it up ..
Huh

Fort Plain, NY

#14 Feb 2, 2013
This "wife" your talking about is Natasha Duncan! She was also involved with a shooting that resulted in a 15 yr old girls death 2 yrs ago!!
To the family of Chey may she rest in peace!!

Natasha one day you'll get what's coming to you!!
lock her up

New York, NY

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Seems odd two people have dieed because of her. She is trouble!
herwifetheskank

New York, NY

#16 Feb 2, 2013
all that skank ever did was abuse her wife till her death. she had domestic marks all over her body and the skank refused an autopsy. um thats a little suspicious... not to mention the whole shooting 2 years ago she was involved in. this wasnt a suicide. its a murder shes trying to cover up.
Well

New York, NY

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Sure hope this scum bag girl doesn't get away with this. 2 deaths tied to her? Those families better fight for some answers.
twentythree

Utica, NY

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Oh my god! She refused the autopsy?? Wtf? She tried to keep the arrangments private to the family but that didn't work thank god so we can pay our respects
twentythree

Utica, NY

#19 Feb 3, 2013
Completly agree she needs to feel karma hard
hmmm

New York, NY

#20 Feb 3, 2013
2 deaths, one jan 30th another jan 31, family needs to fight for an autopsy
Oh yeah

Amsterdam, NY

#21 Feb 3, 2013
Yes it is strange two deaths,both close to her,almost same day couple years later. Herkimer County justice better not let this investigation get messed up like so many others

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dominick Marriotti 1 hr names 50
white trash 1 hr Heardit 5
Gallagher living in CNY; Nicki Minaj wardrobe m... 8 hr LOL ROTFLMFAO LOL 2
REMINGTON CORRECTIONAL FACILITY in ILION NEWYORK Thu t POLITIX 1
Jeff Lyszczarz is scum Thu Unkle 1
Jeff Lyszczarz is gay Thu Unkle 1
gallagher Thu Gaggy 1
Ilion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web