Ilion McDonalds
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Singapore

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2011
I work at McDonalds and most of the time I work the drive thru window.
It is so funny when you get the wrong order. I do that on purpose just to see how mad you people get. Today I gave a person the wrong order twice after he drove through the drive thru twice.
Sometimes, just to cheer me up, I like to make people wait 5-10 minutes in the drive thru just so I can laugh my A$$ off behind your backs.
You people really know how to get pissed off....and...when you do it makes my day.
Richard Smoker

Boonville, NY

#2 Jan 26, 2011
I would expect no less from a pimply 26 year old virgin living in his parents basement listening to old Rush albums. Sweet goals in life.
Singapore

United States

#3 Jan 26, 2011
Richard Smoker wrote:
I would expect no less from a pimply 26 year old virgin living in his parents basement listening to old Rush albums. Sweet goals in life.
Sure is funny watching people like you get pissed off when you get fries when your ordered a quarter pounder......gotta drive thru again and it takes you 10 minutes to get your order right...you people almost turn red.
rush

Lewiston, ME

#4 Jan 26, 2011
GETTY LEE IS GOD!!!!
Harvard Grad

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jan 27, 2011
Richard Smoker wrote:
How about those 'new' Rush albums?
dickweed

Lewiston, ME

#6 Jan 27, 2011
ilion mcdonalds sucks, they cant even get a cup of coffee correct
waiting

Clayton, NY

#7 Jan 27, 2011
Stopped in to mickey D's the other day know one in the place, placed my order and waited over 15 minutes only to find out they forgot to place my order and had to wait all over again.and nothing was said either
hmm

New York, NY

#8 Jan 27, 2011
someone can turn that person in then they can track the ip address
singapore

United States

#9 Jan 27, 2011
hmm wrote:
someone can turn that person in then they can track the ip address
Turn me in, I don't care, I'll just tell my manager it wass all a mistake, and he will believe me...then I will start all over again. Maybe this time I will spit on your burger...you will never know..and then I will laugh my a$$ off.
justsome411

New York, NY

#10 Jan 27, 2011
A woman was arrested for spiting in someone food, so i wouldnt joke about something like that you could be next
Slacker

Portland, OR

#11 Jan 27, 2011
Don't you just love the conscientious youth of today. I bet this person is a blessing to the parents that gave him beer at age 5, just to see how he'd act. Braincell depletion at it's finest.
hmm

New York, NY

#12 Jan 27, 2011
singapore wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn me in, I don't care, I'll just tell my manager it wass all a mistake, and he will believe me...then I will start all over again. Maybe this time I will spit on your burger...you will never know..and then I will laugh my a$$ off.
too bad i dont eat that shit ne ways
Ronald

Clayton, NY

#13 Jan 27, 2011
It sounds like you will be working there all your life
Bitch

Clayton, NY

#14 Jan 27, 2011
herkimer is way better than ilion u all need to get orders right and its fast food for a reason..not to sit there for 15-20 min to get food. that place should be shut down..
Singapore

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2011
Next time the burgers fall on the floor, I'll just throw them back on the grill for a minute or so..
How do you people like them apples?
Slacker

Portland, OR

#16 Jan 27, 2011
It can lead to arrest and conviction.

Slacker

Portland, OR

#17 Jan 27, 2011
Google "burger king spits"
waiting

Clayton, NY

#18 Jan 28, 2011
bring in sonics or windys
Think about it

Long Eddy, NY

#20 Jan 28, 2011
I stop @ Ilion McDonald's just about every morning on my way to work. I have found the help to be very pleasant, they all remember my standard order and even how I like my coffee. If it is not too busy, there are conversations. I can remember in the past how the employees shouted @ each other, discussed their personal life,d talked on their cell phones while waiting on you: it always amazes me that we are not very prompt in giving positive comments but are very quick to say something negative. Times are very difficult, as is life, and I am very appreciative of their attitude and their service.
wondering when

Moravia, NY

#21 Jan 28, 2011
To Shown - local McDONALD'S's mgr...... Get Well Soon..... Your kindness and sweet smile are sorely missed at the Ilion store... Just wondering when we will see you back to work again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
has anyone heard of sattelite chips being impla... 28 min Fran Lombardo 12
Paul Nolan arrested 12/8/16 55 min Farm Truck 7
Create an Indivisible Group... 1 hr moving on 8
superintendent of cva 1 hr No Radical Left a... 23
United we Stand 1 hr Trumpian Governor 2
Rasmssen Polls 1 hr Trumpain Governor 5
New York has more engineering schools than any ... 1 hr Fake Fights 7

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance