First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Brennan5

West Leyden, NY

#1 Feb 16, 2009
that bar is nasty, the bartender Lea holtz is nasty, she sleeps with everyones boyfriend, husband,brother, father whoever, she doesnt take care of her kids either well the one that she didnt lose custody of.
disgusted

West Monroe, NY

#2 Feb 16, 2009
She must have turned you down, huh!
upstate

Myrtle Beach, SC

#3 Feb 17, 2009
be another first !!!!!
Brennan5

West Leyden, NY

#4 Feb 17, 2009
No she didnt turn me down and im a girl. you must be a regular there. one big scum hole
saraL

West Leyden, NY

#5 Feb 19, 2009
that place is sooo dirty and leah is a skank, she wouldnt turn anyone down.
sicko

West Leyden, NY

#6 Feb 23, 2009
that place is a dive, im suprised its still opened there all scums, joey,deb,leah all of them. a bunch of dirtbags that need to leave the valley and make Ilion just a little cleaner. I went in there ONCE and there are fruit flies in all the bottles of liquor and the bathrooms are filthy, i feel cleaner pissing in the creek. I say close that shack down!
Ilionite

Long Eddy, NY

#7 Feb 24, 2009
If it bothers you that bad, just don't go there! YOU are the ones that have the insecurities, and I have a feeling you have been there more than ONCE....
sicko

West Leyden, NY

#8 Mar 1, 2009
insecurities about what? what are you talking about, you dnt have to go in there to know that place is a shit whole, let me guess thats your hang out, its filled with scums and unemployeed drunks your obviously one of them ilionite. what whould i be insecure abt the dirty bathrooms, u make no sense at all.
Adaire Holtz

Cicero, NY

#9 Mar 2, 2009
Whats your problem? Sounds like you are a JEALOUS SKANK YOURSELF.What your boyfriend goes down to have some beer. Pretty sad you have more time to write shit on computers then meking your man happy!!!
Adaire Holtz

Cicero, NY

#11 Mar 2, 2009
Thats wht Ilion is a shit whole due to jealous skanks that don't know how to mind there own business.
heart broken

Harrisville, NY

#12 Mar 4, 2009
I would give anything to have a relationship with lea holtz. We had one night together, but she never called me back after that. I would give the world just to hear from her again!
Big Sis

Cicero, NY

#13 Mar 5, 2009
Leah is a sweet girl.Thank you for the positive remark. All of us girls had a hard life and then we get scumbags like the ones on this site that are jealous. She needs someone nice and care for her. She isn't what these skanks say she is!!!
Just for the sake of everyone at JDs....Ever here in the Bible about casting the fist stone. Mybe all of you should be judged yourselfs!!!
heart broken

Harrisville, NY

#14 Mar 5, 2009
yeah well I was def ready to be that person to care for her. All she need to do was return a phone call. Everything I had told her was the truth, I just dont think she believed it. Let her know I am thinking about her!
haha

Potsdam, NY

#15 Mar 7, 2009
Adaire, so nice of you to stick up for your sister when you are the one raising her child!! That's a winner mother right there!! Doesn't even take care of her child after everything that little girl has been through!! She should learn how to grow up and be a mother to her children!
bbc

Boonville, NY

#16 Mar 7, 2009
haha wrote:
Adaire, so nice of you to stick up for your sister when you are the one raising her child!! That's a winner mother right there!! Doesn't even take care of her child after everything that little girl has been through!! She should learn how to grow up and be a mother to her children!
OK-so why is it such a concern of yours??!!
unreal

West Monroe, NY

#17 Mar 13, 2009
let me tell adaire something i know your just trying to protect your sister but your making a fool out of yourself i dont think you know her as well as the rest of us do you say that she had a rough life well you would think that she would want a better life for her kids well i know first hand that she is nothing but a skank and should learn to keep her legs closed i also know 3 young kids were left without a dad because of her your right it takes 2 but she didnt know when to give up i also know that she couldnt take care of loretta thats why bradley "god rest his sole" was in the process of fighting for custody of her i just hope that little girl is being taken care of by someone other than leah for the sake of loretta open your eyes and take of that little girl give her the love that she needs now that her DADDY is in heven because her mom dont know how too

Since: Mar 09

Vernon, NY

#18 Mar 13, 2009
wow this is sad. people need to keep this shit off of here. if there is a problem then someone needs to stand up and do somthing about it for the sake of the kids. thurn the girl in to social services and keep these peoples names off here. your all scumbags if you ask me.
HOLICOW

Boonville, NY

#19 Mar 14, 2009
Qween wrote:
wow this is sad. people need to keep this shit off of here. if there is a problem then someone needs to stand up and do somthing about it for the sake of the kids. thurn the girl in to social services and keep these peoples names off here. your all scumbags if you ask me.
No one did ask you and you are just as much of a scumbag after what you wrote also using people's names on the other topic. HYPOCRIT!
My Balls Itch

Wellesley, MA

#20 Mar 14, 2009
I heard the Magros own JD's too! They just let that place go to hell while they live the good life in Frankfort. If they cared about Ilion they would at least paint some parking lines in JD's parking lot. Of course they won't do that. Instead they live in luxury in the golden paradise of Frankfort!
karen a

West Leyden, NY

#21 Mar 15, 2009
actually i met leah my EX was talking to her, i explained that i was his gfriend and we have kids together, she said she was seeing him but would stop, i was nice to her and that night she took him home to her shack of an apt. So she is a skank and i dumped his scum ass, but my kids are hurt. and she was turned into social services, more than once. she is a skank, bottom line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marisa Fowler 3 hr Herkimer Haiku 4
Trump is a dangerous imbecile 6 hr Grifters 291
dr dans needs to go (Jan '15) 8 hr Ray 18
Utica OD Rag Sheet: More Refugees = Less Crime 15 hr Real News 9
Big Deal if Trump loves Poutine 16 hr Real News 4
60 Minutes 16 hr Real News 8
No More Freeloaders in Europe Either 17 hr Real News 16

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance