Will Ilion Project Activist Profit Of...

Will Ilion Project Activist Profit Off Book ?

Posted in the Ilion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just What I Thought

Harrisville, NY

#1 Dec 17, 2010
I heard today that Ilion Project Activist Carrie Lenarcic is now writing a book about Ilion being a poison dump.

Will any of those book profits go to the people she's "fighting" for ?

Her credibility just went down the toilet.
Right On

Harrisville, NY

#2 Dec 17, 2010
Just What I Thought wrote:
I heard today that Ilion Project Activist Carrie Lenarcic is now writing a book about Ilion being a poison dump.
Will any of those book profits go to the people she's "fighting" for ?
Her credibility just went down the toilet.
Another left-wing liberal trying to bury Remington.
llib

Lewiston, ME

#3 Dec 17, 2010
like dad like daughter dirty dirty people typical valley skumbags praying on idoits of the mhv
So what

AOL

#4 Dec 17, 2010
Just What I Thought wrote:
I heard today that Ilion Project Activist Carrie Lenarcic is now writing a book about Ilion being a poison dump.
Will any of those book profits go to the people she's "fighting" for ?
Her credibility just went down the toilet.
Ya gotta sell some books to profit off it. LOL. Let her write - she's no Brockovich. What a self serving twit.
yep

Harrisville, NY

#5 Dec 17, 2010
So what wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya gotta sell some books to profit off it. LOL. Let her write - she's no Brockovich. What a self serving twit.
a real disappointment
Ilion

United States

#8 Dec 17, 2010
get a life people!! I don't se you participating in this project. Why trash her. What has she done to you. And if you followed the project, she will not make a penny off it. And you are right she dosn't need the money!!! Leave the family alone.
lifelong ilion resident

Canastota, NY

#9 Dec 17, 2010
how typical of the small-town nitwit mentality of Ilion. what stupid bitter rubes prevail in this town! here the girl is going to make a major effort, with a book, to call attention to what many believe to be a health problem and she is accused of profiteering. LOL.

what, do you think NYC and Hollywood is going to be banging her door down with advances and million dollar paychecks? ROTFLMFAO getting a book published will probably COST her money and if she does make any profit chances are she will put it towards the cause.

you people are flat out morons, miserable and stupid little people.
Hello

Oriskany Falls, NY

#10 Dec 17, 2010
lifelong ilion resident wrote:
how typical of the small-town nitwit mentality of Ilion. what stupid bitter rubes prevail in this town! here the girl is going to make a major effort, with a book, to call attention to what many believe to be a health problem and she is accused of profiteering. LOL.
what, do you think NYC and Hollywood is going to be banging her door down with advances and million dollar paychecks? ROTFLMFAO getting a book published will probably COST her money and if she does make any profit chances are she will put it towards the cause.
you people are flat out morons, miserable and stupid little people.
Lifelong Ilion Resident? So you support her and her efforts, but you live here forever? If you read any of the crap she is spinning, anyone that buys it and stays is a MORON (yes, I mean YOU)
You think WE are stupid little people to think that this Byotch set an entire stage, gets some people with small minds and sick family all riled up, now she writes a book for her own profit and WE are morons. PLEASE think before you post again you retard.
And just for the record, she NEVER went after any of the private property in question, the upper Barringer Road Apple Orchard where more than 10 people got sick, nothing, zilch. Wait until the Hiddon Pond Road people start getting sick. Old man Harris used to burn terrible stuff to clear bugs and rodents. BUT keep letting Lenarcis spawn tell the tale that it is Remington, loose the company and still keep being sick. You can't go after the REAL culprits because they are gone and didn't even know they were doing anything wrong. So find an easy scapegoat-REMINGTON-they will leave and Lenarcics will be happy in Massachusetts or Connecticut or whereever and we will have our ghost town. She Just wants the Ilion Housing Authority Parcels, the Village Parcels and the School parcels to be investigated. Does anyone else find that strange? She only looked at the places that could PAY the people she could suck in and now she has a book deal. Her sister polluted more of our air than you can ever imagine.
Wake up Ilion Project people and REALLY do the right thing.
Ilion has two forms of CANCER! Environmental And CL Cancer. Figure out which one we should work on first.
lol

Canastota, NY

#11 Dec 17, 2010
lifelong ilion resident wrote:
how typical of the small-town nitwit mentality of Ilion. what stupid bitter rubes prevail in this town! here the girl is going to make a major effort, with a book, to call attention to what many believe to be a health problem and she is accused of profiteering. LOL.
what, do you think NYC and Hollywood is going to be banging her door down with advances and million dollar paychecks? ROTFLMFAO getting a book published will probably COST her money and if she does make any profit chances are she will put it towards the cause.
you people are flat out morons, miserable and stupid little people.
Stupid little people? LMAO! Have you looked at the uneducated rambling you have posted? Sounds like "lifelong ilion resident" never got an education, lives on welfare, and stole a computer to write nonsense. Thanks for the laugh, you loser!
u make m laugh

Oriskany Falls, NY

#12 Dec 18, 2010
I do believe this is a very few who are posting with different names to make it look as if there is a lot of opposition to what Carrie and the Ilion Project are accomplishing.

Bitch bitch bitch.

Face it, she is moving froward and there's nothing you can do to stop it. So keep posting your drivel on Topix, that's intelligent and about sums up your collective intelligence. Nuff said.
mcc

Lewiston, ME

#13 Dec 18, 2010
ray and family users and talk big,not really they live of others,ps not as well off as they brag an they do brag good
Second Amendment

Harrisville, NY

#14 Dec 18, 2010
this is all about her wanting to shut down the Arms
I love it

AOL

#15 Dec 18, 2010
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Lifelong Ilion Resident? So you support her and her efforts, but you live here forever? If you read any of the crap she is spinning, anyone that buys it and stays is a MORON (yes, I mean YOU)
You think WE are stupid little people to think that this Byotch set an entire stage, gets some people with small minds and sick family all riled up, now she writes a book for her own profit and WE are morons. PLEASE think before you post again you retard.
And just for the record, she NEVER went after any of the private property in question, the upper Barringer Road Apple Orchard where more than 10 people got sick, nothing, zilch. Wait until the Hiddon Pond Road people start getting sick. Old man Harris used to burn terrible stuff to clear bugs and rodents. BUT keep letting Lenarcis spawn tell the tale that it is Remington, loose the company and still keep being sick. You can't go after the REAL culprits because they are gone and didn't even know they were doing anything wrong. So find an easy scapegoat-REMINGTON-they will leave and Lenarcics will be happy in Massachusetts or Connecticut or whereever and we will have our ghost town. She Just wants the Ilion Housing Authority Parcels, the Village Parcels and the School parcels to be investigated. Does anyone else find that strange? She only looked at the places that could PAY the people she could suck in and now she has a book deal. Her sister polluted more of our air than you can ever imagine.
Wake up Ilion Project people and REALLY do the right thing.
Ilion has two forms of CANCER! Environmental And CL Cancer. Figure out which one we should work on first.
Bravo!! You are absolutely right. This is an excellent posting. Thank you.
I love it

AOL

#16 Dec 18, 2010
Second Amendment wrote:
this is all about her wanting to shut down the Arms
Of course she doesn't acknowledge the poor lifestyle choices people have made i.e.smoking, drinking, not getting adequate health care. It's just easier to blame businesses - after all, they have DEEP pockets and can be sued. A family can't sue a dead family member for smoking 2 packs a day and guzzling a 6 pack every night. Remember this is the woman who blames her endometriosis on the environmental toxic mess in Ilion. Give me a break!

There is NOTHING altruistic about her motives. Let's see if she can actually find a publisher. I bet nothing ever gets published.
Its all bull

Harrisville, NY

#17 Dec 18, 2010
I love it wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she doesn't acknowledge the poor lifestyle choices people have made i.e.smoking, drinking, not getting adequate health care. It's just easier to blame businesses - after all, they have DEEP pockets and can be sued. A family can't sue a dead family member for smoking 2 packs a day and guzzling a 6 pack every night. Remember this is the woman who blames her endometriosis on the environmental toxic mess in Ilion. Give me a break!
There is NOTHING altruistic about her motives. Let's see if she can actually find a publisher. I bet nothing ever gets published.
She'll make a bundle off this. Watch and see. The rich get richer.
Carrie Firestone

Avon, CT

#18 Dec 31, 2010
Aww. Thanks for believing in me, guys (including one former public official and one woman according to my IT friend of a friend at Topix in LA). Glad someone thinks the book will rival Harry Potter in the environmental sociology section of self-published periodicals aimed at educating communities on the process of grass roots advocacy and navigation of bureaucratic agencies. Can't wait for my big bucks so I can finally buy that fur coat or some other unethical material item. And thank you for these rich, textural comments. The "Effects of Internet on Grassroots Advocacy" section of the book was rather anemic. Happy, healthy 2011 to you and your families.
WOW

Oriskany Falls, NY

#19 Dec 31, 2010
Carrie Firestone wrote:
Aww. Thanks for believing in me, guys (including one former public official and one woman according to my IT friend of a friend at Topix in LA). Glad someone thinks the book will rival Harry Potter in the environmental sociology section of self-published periodicals aimed at educating communities on the process of grass roots advocacy and navigation of bureaucratic agencies. Can't wait for my big bucks so I can finally buy that fur coat or some other unethical material item. And thank you for these rich, textural comments. The "Effects of Internet on Grassroots Advocacy" section of the book was rather anemic. Happy, healthy 2011 to you and your families.
Great Stuff!! Too bad she doesn't concentrate where she needs to, PRIVATE PROPERTY! Upper Barringer property, so she has to go after Remington, the Village and the School. WHY would she not go where the MOST CANCER IS? UPPER BARRINGER where Gadzialas has 2 people, Paul had 1, REALLY??? She just won't see reality, or just wants to get the entities with the ca$h!
She is as crazy as the sister that used all her cards here.
CANCER is in EVERY place in the Village. If she was a REAL trooper she would go after private ownership too, but she won't, because there is no $$ in that. SCUMBAG! She lives in a RICH community and could give A
RATS rear end what we do, but she wants to make sure she ruins our community with her drivel.
Just so you know, EVERY north EAstern community has these issues, not just Ilion. She shouds just go back to where she came from.
llib

Lewiston, ME

#20 Dec 31, 2010
do not be fooled by these scumbags,they are not as wealthy as they play themselves to be,she is a racist and a a con artist,throw them out of ilion and the valley,ray and his family are scum
Rod

Utica, NY

#21 Oct 29, 2011
I was reading all these comments, but after living here in Ilion, for a year, and almost every one I know has a cancer or a family & friends having a cancer, toxic dumpsite all over the place and even the school was built on top of it, I AM DONE WITH ILION AND GETTING OUT OF HERE AS SOON AS I CAN! Funny, because a lot of people in Ilion doesn't want to admit it but they know it's true, Cancer cases all over the place, so close to each other and that's no coincidence. Pretty much the whole ILION is contaminated, there is no place to run except out of Ilion.
OMG

Boonville, NY

#22 Oct 30, 2011
Every where you go, you'll see the same. Businesses of the past have contaminated land and moved on to better, more industrial spots. Ilion is no different. You are more aware because it's where you live. If you want to call it a coincidence then you're one of those that have no idea what happens in other parts of the country. Like any other story, if you twist the truth you can always come up with the conclusion that makes you feel as if you're right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gorgeous 41 min Dropdeadgorgeous 3
Mountain lions 3 hr woodsman 1
Ilion Codes 23 hr Nipples the cat 8
Ilion H2O Wed positive 4 CHANGE 2
Ilion Republicans Aug 23 Lies Lies and mor... 65
Umwa 717 Aug 23 717umwa 31
Herkimer County Welfare Aug 23 heartbroken 2

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ilion Mortgages