Why

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 25, 2013
some domestic thing it's over.
Within Reason

Syracuse, NY

#3 Mar 25, 2013
yeah...WKTV and the OD pulled the story.
Think about it

New York, NY

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Is it time for a permenant police presence at the schools?
Bowser

Little Falls, NY

#5 Mar 25, 2013
We have two overweight cops at DMV!
primos again

Ilion, NY

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Someone got fired from Primo's and made a threat..that's the story!!!
why

Little Falls, NY

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Actually it is time for people to really be held accountable for their actions instead of lawyers pleading down to slaps on the wrist. Then these domestic disturbances would occur less often or to a lesser degree, and others would not be free to do stupid things a second, third, or even fourth time.
allen who

Ilion, NY

#8 Mar 25, 2013
why wrote:
Actually it is time for people to really be held accountable for their actions instead of lawyers pleading down to slaps on the wrist. Then these domestic disturbances would occur less often or to a lesser degree, and others would not be free to do stupid things a second, third, or even fourth time.
I agree!!
really

Ilion, NY

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Allen that works at Primo's?? What!!!

Since: Mar 13

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 25, 2013
It had nothing to do with anyone getting fired from Primo's. Someone's phone was stolen/lost. The person that either stole or found the phone posted on the phone owner's facebook page about how the human race is stupid and that everyone should be shot in the face. The found the facebook page owner and confirmed the phone was lost/stolen and that he didn't post it himself. They locked the school down as a precaution. The police have since confirmed the posts did not come from the person themselves and everything is fine. Learn the facts before you blow sh!t up on topix that isn't true!
really

Ilion, NY

#11 Mar 25, 2013
Really REALLY..well thats what the Primo's pizza told me!!! SORRY
Within Reason

Syracuse, NY

#12 Mar 26, 2013
Ammuzzed's version is also the IPD version of events that was released to the press.

Since: Mar 13

Utica, NY

#13 Mar 26, 2013
I also know the person who had lost their phone. I heard the entire story from them before I even say the version released by the IPD.
Allen

Ilion, NY

#14 Mar 26, 2013
The media only tells what the police what you to know! Allen was fired from Primo's and threatened to shoot people..THAT IS the STORY!!! The son of Primo's told me..he left school early...
Primos

Ilion, NY

#15 Mar 26, 2013
Yes, that is the same story I also heard from someone who knows the Primo family. But apparently he is saying that someone stole his phone (Allen)and made the statements on Facebook.
forever1

Austin, TX

#16 Mar 26, 2013
what is the matter with children these days? parents should be proud your generation is absolutely ludacris

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whatever happened to? 2 hr Fred 2
Ilion needs a 6 hr ROTFLMFAO 21
where is Laykan Mead (Dec '14) 20 hr jaxx 14
X ilion mayor Beth 23 hr Sanford jr 8
News NY nursing home goes to court over alleged abus... Mon duh 1
Dominick Marriotti (Jul '14) Mon Blueberry 73
Leeanna Marie hall Mon LMH-RIP 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ilion Mortgages