Anybody hear about this?
Habib

Lewiston, ME

#2 May 2, 2011
who did what?
demongirl

New York, NY

#3 May 3, 2011
Yeah he's a piece of shit who prays on babies.
dirtybird

Lewiston, ME

#4 May 3, 2011
Honestly these are the people who need to be in jail and not around our communities. People who get in trouble for things related to violence are the ones who should be sent to jail, any non violent offender whether its drugs, larceny, etc, should be able to be placed under house arrest for their sentencing to save money out of our pockets. I have no problems paying for dirt like this to sit behind bars, but i don't like paying for someone arreseted for weed, noise violations, drunk in public (unless violent) etc.
sigh

Canastota, NY

#5 May 3, 2011
Disgusted

United States

#6 May 3, 2011
He's going to rot in prison for a long time, and hopefully never see his children again. How can a man beat his own flesh and blood? A little boy with curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes, who absolutley loves his father and trusts him... how does one look at that boy and physically abuse him? He has a prior record, and hopefully the DA throws the book at him. I pray for his children, that one day they will heal and be able to move on with their lives.
special plans

Newport, NY

#7 May 3, 2011
the boys in the big house have special plans for him ! they don't tolerate this. maybe he will be segregated
just wondering

Canastota, NY

#8 May 3, 2011
did this guy work somewhere, have a job?
the tire guy

Canastota, NY

#9 May 3, 2011
doesn't $10,000 seem awfully low for bail in a case like this?

if he posts bail, he knows he's got not much future in Ilion even if he serves a prison sentence. he knows some vigilante dudes might jump him and pummel him into a used diaper.

it's not like he got in a fight at Crossways or robbed a house. the crime he is alleged to have committed is singularly reprehensible. does he want to endure the contempt only to go to prison and get smacked around there too?

if he's out on $10K bail i wouldn't be surprised to see him bust it for the border or some town a long, long way from here.
Don

Port Charlotte, FL

#10 May 3, 2011
I hope he gets his A$$ beat in jail what a pathetic loser!!
Atlanta, GA

#11 May 4, 2011
this is the same creep that testified against paul and steven mancuso...one hell of a credible government witness isn't he? the defense attorneys told the prosecutors back then about him...and joey mazza? and ronald mancuso?...wow, all credible respectful government witnesses...good job for giving him them all immunity for their well scripted "testimonies"...
Emilee

Reidsville, NC

#12 May 28, 2014
just wondering wrote:
did this guy work somewhere, have a job?
yes he worked at baptist church in king nc
ONHISSIDE

Malone, NY

#13 Oct 17, 2014
You people have no lives if only you knew the whole story! you people need grow the hell up n instead of just reading what the politicians n government say get the whole story he didn't beat on his son! Ppl that had a prob with him said they saw him do it and in which all e did was sent him to his room and he was crying n screaming never did he put his hand on EITHER of his children. N same with the prior conviction. Just a lil different he never puts his hands on kids he's too much of a softy. He spoiled them boys and he loved them with all his heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ilion Citizens Code Committee 48 min ContraryMary 57
What was Russell Park Before It Was A Park? 1 hr Frank 1
JOIN US! Picketing at 9-27 Village Bd meeting 2 hr Ilionite 7
Brindisi VS Tenney 2 hr Voter 1
Thank God 4 Patriots 3 hr Draw a Line VOTE 1
Are Village of Ilion Taxpayers Getting Their Mo... 4 hr The Blame Game 30
Rats 13 hr Lisa 17

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance