Next Last
ilionite

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2010
What a tool!!!
MikeWhite

Lewiston, ME

#2 Feb 22, 2010
I see that you have to be one of the people who loves to put down a really good teacher, he goes out of his way to help kids to pass school and takes a little fag/whore like yourself to call him a tool. Your right he is a tool cause he has to put up with rotting kids like you, get a hobby cause I can tell your a failure in life.
As for Wolfhanger I owe him alot, I would of just failed at everything but he was the one teacher that put everything in my head that made me pass so in my nice kind word SHUT THE $UCK UP
Rah

New York, NY

#3 Feb 22, 2010
MikeWhite wrote:
I see that you have to be one of the people who loves to put down a really good teacher, he goes out of his way to help kids to pass school and takes a little fag/whore like yourself to call him a tool. Your right he is a tool cause he has to put up with rotting kids like you, get a hobby cause I can tell your a failure in life.
As for Wolfhanger I owe him alot, I would of just failed at everything but he was the one teacher that put everything in my head that made me pass so in my nice kind word SHUT THE $UCK UP
agree
MWG

Bloomville, NY

#4 Feb 23, 2010
MikeWhite is Mr wolfhanger
Observation

Herkimer, NY

#5 Feb 23, 2010
MikeWhite wrote:
He is a tool. He tells inappropriate jokes in class. "What do dikes do when they have their period......Finger paint." Ya hes a class act. Nice joke for some 7th and 8th graders. Pretty sad when a teacher has to stoop that lower to have the approval from their students. Grow up and do your job.
Not impressed

Herkimer, NY

#6 Feb 23, 2010
This guy should have been fired years ago.
Who cares

Clayton, NY

#7 Feb 23, 2010
Honestly, I am so sick of these posts about high school kids and parents whining and complaining about their loser high school teachers. Enough is enough already. Don't you people realize that high school means absolutely nothing in the big scheme of things? I went to ilion high school and yeah I hated some of the teachers but I didn't bitch and moan about it every single day. You are there 8-3 then you go home. Leave school stuff at school and get on with life. Do you ever see anyone on here bitching and complaining about their boss at work?(besides sorrento's of course and no i am not a former sorrento's employee)....anyways, just forget it and move on. Deal with it for god's sake!!!
yeah

New York, NY

#8 Feb 23, 2010
if you have something to say about the guy, man up grow some balls and tell him to
his face.
boyt

New York, NY

#9 Feb 23, 2010
he is a very good teacher. yes his jokes are perverted but don't sit on here and trash him were your child laughs and understands the joke. that is how he keeps them interested. he became a teacher for a reason.
haha

Clayton, NY

#10 Feb 23, 2010
mr wolfanger is definitely one of the most personable teachers at the school. he's not there because he has to be, he likes it, and thats saying a lot considering its Ilion. . c'mon be thankful for a teacher that's lighthearted and jokes around. if you don't like him you probably can't take a joke.
Tom M

Vernon, NY

#11 Feb 23, 2010
Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a tool. He tells inappropriate jokes in class. "What do dikes do when they have their period......Finger paint." Ya hes a class act. Nice joke for some 7th and 8th graders. Pretty sad when a teacher has to stoop that lower to have the approval from their students. Grow up and do your job.
Were you there when he told the joke?

Why not say something to the principal?
ilionite

United States

#12 Feb 23, 2010
He should not be teaching kids anything except how to avoid being like him
HELLO

Auburn, ME

#13 Feb 23, 2010
First of all - if you are going to insult someone on a public forum, spell their name correctly. It's quite obvious MikeWhite isn't Mr. Wolfanger since he also spelled his name incorrectly. Sure, Wolfanger tells a dirty joke once in awhile but nothing at all worse than what kids tell each other! He actually gives a shit about what happens to the kids he teaches unlike most of the teachers at that school. I can tell you I graduated yrs ago and he still remembers my name, nickname, things I have done and continue to do academically and in the community. He will do anything he can for a student, as far as just sitting and talking to them about life if thats what they need but if they need a kick in the ass he'll give them that too. Grow up.
Not impressed

Herkimer, NY

#14 Feb 24, 2010
Who cares wrote:
Honestly, I am so sick of these posts about high school kids and parents whining and complaining about their loser high school teachers. Enough is enough already. Don't you people realize that high school means absolutely nothing in the big scheme of things? I went to ilion high school and yeah I hated some of the teachers but I didn't bitch and moan about it every single day. You are there 8-3 then you go home. Leave school stuff at school and get on with life. Do you ever see anyone on here bitching and complaining about their boss at work?(besides sorrento's of course and no i am not a former sorrento's employee)....anyways, just forget it and move on. Deal with it for god's sake!!!
Obviously you don't have any kids that had or have him as a teacher. Yes during Parent night I did talk to him and other teachers. I am the type of person that doesn't listen to the grape vine, get it str8 from the horses mouth. Unlike most of the people on this site.
HA wow

Harrisville, NY

#15 Feb 24, 2010
He says stuff kids relate to go call him a tool to his face not online he connects with everyone and uses humor to teach kids what they need to know a 7th grader probably told him all the inapropriate jokes so shut up and get a life
Who cares

Clayton, NY

#16 Feb 24, 2010
Not impressed wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't have any kids that had or have him as a teacher. Yes during Parent night I did talk to him and other teachers. I am the type of person that doesn't listen to the grape vine, get it str8 from the horses mouth. Unlike most of the people on this site.
Well, you are right that I do not have kids and you should know that I do not listen to the grape vine either because I HAD HIM AS A TEACHER!! And guess what, I thought he was pretty damn funny and I also learned a lot from him. Just wait till your kids get to college or get their first job and see what they experience there!! I can tell you that the world out there is a cold, cruel place sometimes and much worse than some teacher making a few inappropriate jokes. Oh, and when you are at parent night, try to bring up things that actually matter. Like the fact that the whole ilion school system sucks!! The education is terrible, the principle is a joke, most teachers are terrible except wolfanger (dont care if i spelled it wrong), ruff, and cubino (dont know if she is still there). Thanks for the feedback though!
Not impressed

Herkimer, NY

#17 Feb 25, 2010
My point is that you can be funny to keep kids interest, but, it doesn't have to be dirty or perverted. You may have liked him but I know of a few students that were embarrassed by him. You are correct it is a cruel world out there, but, these kids are coming up from elementary and don't need these kind of lessons at this level they have the rest of high school for that. Yes there our high school does have a bunch of idiots in it most part is because of ten year and the system is afraid to go against the union. What do you expect when they are lead by the idiot Ruff.
ilion has bigger issues

Clayton, NY

#18 Feb 25, 2010
Wolfhanger is a good guy i loved him as a teacher as did most kids, ilion has way bigger issues than him. like there waste of a principal and the fact that they need the cops to do there dirty work and hang out in the school all day. the place has gone to shit.
Here4Life

Auburn, ME

#19 Feb 25, 2010
Not impressed wrote:
My point is that you can be funny to keep kids interest, but, it doesn't have to be dirty or perverted. You may have liked him but I know of a few students that were embarrassed by him. You are correct it is a cruel world out there, but, these kids are coming up from elementary and don't need these kind of lessons at this level they have the rest of high school for that. Yes there our high school does have a bunch of idiots in it most part is because of ten year and the system is afraid to go against the union. What do you expect when they are lead by the idiot Ruff.
You're right!
Get it Right

AOL

#20 Feb 25, 2010
Not impressed wrote:
You Yes there our high school does have a bunch of idiots in it most part is because of ten year and the system is afraid to go against the union.
It's called "tenure", not "ten year". It has absolutely nothing to do with ten years!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Business as Usual in Upstate NY 7 hr Ben 13
Remington 8 hr National Wall of ... 12
The Cuomo Crime Family and the NEW Sheriff 9 hr National Wall of ... 1
Made in the USA. Made in NY. 10 hr National Wall of ... 1
superintendent of cva Fri Change Will Come 36
Part of the Economic ENGINE! Fri Part of the Solution 1
Trump is a dangerous imbecile Fri The End of an Error 179

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance