Hot Cheetoes...the day after

Hot Cheetoes...the day after

Posted in the Ilion Forum

Itza Bird

Norwalk, CA

#1 Apr 2, 2013
WOW! That's all I can really say...I dont eat a lot of crap so I need some anal assistance. I had some free time the other night. I stopped at a mini mart on the way home from work and grabbed me a big bag of some of those flamin hot ass killers. I sat myself down and promptly devoured the whole bag..JEEZUZ H!!! The next morning I thought I was losing an intestine. I must have sat on that dam bowl for an hour. The flamin ass was almost unbearable. The rest of the day involved me trying to cool my sphincter. Nothing worked. Does anyone have advice on how to proceed should this occur again?
PROUD ELK

New York, NY

#2 Apr 2, 2013
what a sissy
Harry Groin MD

Little Rock, AR

#3 Apr 3, 2013
Yes I see a lot of patients with those symptoms
1.Stand naked on your head.
2.Insert a bottle of Power aid in your azzhole and let the entire bottle empty out.
3.Then take a turkey leg bone, soak it in pickle juice and stick in your azzhole for 5-6 hours to counter act the flaming chips/
4.Then have sex with a dog to get your heart rate back to normal.
After that you should be just fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
salvation army (Mar '14) 45 min Good for you 5
s mcgraw (Dec '09) 8 hr XOXOXOX 46
Jill Denicola 9 hr Catman 4
Dominick Marriotti (Jul '14) 10 hr ride on 74
Greenies mobile 17 hr larry 16
Arms cheaters 19 hr resident 4
Flood Buy Out Program 22 hr Noah 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ilion Mortgages