Little Rock, AR

#26 Apr 24, 2013
It's called good business
URUninformed

Utica, NY

#27 May 4, 2013
Within Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? You think that nearly doubling the amount of your bill each winter is only due to the village demand?
OK...boy you people are gullible.
And you paid for the new dam, DEC fines and West Frankfort upgrades too in your water bill.
There is this thing called winter rate for folks who use over the PSC alotted amount during winter months. The new dam is being funded by a USDA loan, paid back over the next 30 years. DEC fines where not apllied. What "upgrades" in West Frankfort?? Stop talking to Dave.
MineIsBigger

Rome, NY

#30 Jun 23, 2013
So you have all the answers?? I can't wait for you to run for office. You are nothing more than a coward hiding behind your computer.It may be hard but try this, put your pants on, don't want to see your skid marked under ware, go to a Village Board meeting and get the facts. But you can't hide so I'm sure you would never do that. Keep on clucking you chiken.
Dave

Ilion, NY

#31 Jun 23, 2013
MineIsBigger wrote:
So you have all the answers?? I can't wait for you to run for office. You are nothing more than a coward hiding behind your computer.It may be hard but try this, put your pants on, don't want to see your skid marked under ware, go to a Village Board meeting and get the facts. But you can't hide so I'm sure you would never do that. Keep on clucking you chiken.
Give em hell Chuck!
Dave

Ilion, NY

#33 Jun 24, 2013
Big Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
talk about topix trolls...you are everywhere just like the welfare minority race that you are.
Beware! He will threathen U w/ bodily harm. This is the caliber of representation Ilion has on their various boards! Total idiots!
FactsFinder

White House, TN

#34 Jun 24, 2013
Anyone that attends meetings or reads the minutes see that Moore and Collea haven't voted with the mayor and deputy mayor on many different topics. Guess that's why he doesn't allow them the time to ask questions or comment without alluding that they don't know what they're talking about. Taxpayer is he preventing you from finding out what should be public knowledge by trying to "hush" them? He has many people fooled and so does Beth. Both are railroading the public. Stop their craziness and attend meetings. If you can't, FOIL some of those things that interest you and be truly sick by what you read.
MineIsBigger

Oneida, NY

#36 Jun 28, 2013
Big Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally Agree.
Could not agree more you are a coward who blogs on topix with no info just BS.
FactFinder

White House, TN

#37 Jun 28, 2013
Oh John and Beth you know Big Peter's right.
OMG Stephens is Disabled

New York, NY

#43 Aug 14, 2013
End Result wrote:
<quoted text>
Representation by All is very weak.Although Collea may be asking the questions, she is not getting the answers.By missing and not attending crucial budget discussions she is severly handicapping her cause and effectiveness.
Have her questions regarding the investigation of a Village employee and subsequent 58 hours of Attorney fees been answered?
She and other Trustees can best represent the people by first showing up and secondly by taking action and exception to not receiving answers from the Mayor or Deputy Mayor.
All Ilion prices are going up. There is more scandal now than ever, the only way John Stephens could get elected was telling the Ilion PD and paid Ilion Fire Dept. He would cut no jobs and give village workers raises. Mayor Cushman was going to cut that. That is how we all ended up with John.
Disgusted

New York, NY

#45 Aug 15, 2013
OMG Stephens is Disabled is spot on. The village employees elected him with all his promises. Still making promises but they are for the backing for Neale. Let's end this insanity.
Friends of John Stephens

Canastota, NY

#49 Aug 16, 2013
OMG Stephens is Disabled wrote:
<quoted text>
All Ilion prices are going up. There is more scandal now than ever, the only way John Stephens could get elected was telling the Ilion PD and paid Ilion Fire Dept. He would cut no jobs and give village workers raises. Mayor Cushman was going to cut that. That is how we all ended up with John.
So very true. John Stephens lives off his wife, in a little house in Ilion. Disabled and his teeth falling out daily. What he did to Joanne Moore was just unheard of. Sending here a threating e-mail when she went to police it was cover up. Just ask Joanne Moore she will tell you. Vote David Murray to put an end to this crazy disabled man who I think has no regard for women. What he did to trustee Moore and making his wife support the family is a shame.
Lazy John Stephens

Pulaski, NY

#50 Aug 16, 2013
Friends of John Stephens wrote:
<quoted text>
So very true. John Stephens lives off his wife, in a little house in Ilion. Disabled and his teeth falling out daily. What he did to Joanne Moore was just unheard of. Sending here a threating e-mail when she went to police it was cover up. Just ask Joanne Moore she will tell you. Vote David Murray to put an end to this crazy disabled man who I think has no regard for women. What he did to trustee Moore and making his wife support the family is a shame.
John is the laziest guy you would ever meet. He has no education is right, not only is his wife the only worker in the house. John Stephens isn't allowed to manage the check book. He is as dumb as they come.
Pete

Herkimer, NY

#52 Aug 20, 2013
Does Kevin Manfreda still work at Ilion Electric?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remington CEO I have no plan 2 hr Eddy 11
UFO in Russell Park (Nov '10) 4 hr growUP 14
Dominick Marriotti (Jul '14) 6 hr Candy 72
Will a sip of wine cause you to fail a drug alc... 6 hr GeneeO 5
paul nolan cheap skate way to expensive 14 hr I Kno Mrs Nolan 15
Dwi Sun hahahaha 1
You Are A True Ilionite If You Can Remember.Bef... (Oct '07) Jul 2 Underwood 196
More from around the web

Ilion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Ilion Mortgages