Women Have Been The Downfall Of Men.S...

Women Have Been The Downfall Of Men.Since Time Began

Posted in the Ilion Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
I KNOW WOMEN

West Leyden, NY

#1 Feb 25, 2010
Im 50 years old.Ive been with a couple thousand women.I worked as a lifeguard for many years in OceanCity,MD.If I didnt get at least one woman a day,there was something wrong.Ive traveled all around the United States.I know women.Im nice looking,even have all my own hair and teeth,lol
Im not the best looking guy in the world.But Ive always had charisma.Women are users if you give them the chance.Theres two types of women.The Queen Of Hearts and The Queen Of Diamonds.Ive always managed to attract the Queen Of Hearts,thankgod.But Ive always been turned on by the Queen Of Diamonds.These are the gold diggers.High maintainence women.Wome who wear the heels,the dresses/skirts,supposely sophisticated.The ones that need every bit of makeup in place from the time they wakup to the time they turnoff the bedroom light.Women over all are cold.Oh some act like they have good hearts,are loving,nurturing,love you.But these women (Unlike Men)can turn on you in a heartbeat.These same women wo hold your hand when you are sick,whispering sweet nothings,will all of a sudden hate you for no real reason.Men on the other hand are very predictible.They are the last ones to breakup a relationship.They are the hangerons.Women have been the downfall of the greatest of leaders.Dont trust them
Here4Life

Auburn, ME

#2 Feb 25, 2010
I KNOW WOMEN wrote:
They are the last ones to breakup a relationship.
That's b/c you males know how to play us, but eventually we "US FEMALES" have no choice but to END it. You know what I mean.(:
hmmmm

Syracuse, NY

#3 Feb 25, 2010
I KNOW WOMEN wrote:
Im 50 years old.Ive been with a couple thousand women.I worked as a lifeguard for many years in OceanCity,MD.If I didnt get at least one woman a day,there was something wrong.Ive traveled all around the United States.I know women.Im nice looking,even have all my own hair and teeth,lol
Im not the best looking guy in the world.But Ive always had charisma.Women are users if you give them the chance.Theres two types of women.The Queen Of Hearts and The Queen Of Diamonds.Ive always managed to attract the Queen Of Hearts,thankgod.But Ive always been turned on by the Queen Of Diamonds.These are the gold diggers.High maintainence women.Wome who wear the heels,the dresses/skirts,supposely sophisticated.The ones that need every bit of makeup in place from the time they wakup to the time they turnoff the bedroom light.Women over all are cold.Oh some act like they have good hearts,are loving,nurturing,love you.But these women (Unlike Men)can turn on you in a heartbeat.These same women wo hold your hand when you are sick,whispering sweet nothings,will all of a sudden hate you for no real reason.Men on the other hand are very predictible.They are the last ones to breakup a relationship.They are the hangerons.Women have been the downfall of the greatest of leaders.Dont trust them
Mabye you just havn't found the right man.. I mean you definetly sound gay!
Here4Life

Auburn, ME

#4 Feb 25, 2010
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Mabye you just havn't found the right man.. I mean you definetly sound gay!
LMFAO!!!
I KNOW WOMEN

West Leyden, NY

#5 Feb 25, 2010
If you can make a woman have multiple orgasms,she loves you to pieces right off the bat
I KNOW WOMEN

West Leyden, NY

#6 Feb 25, 2010
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Mabye you just havn't found the right man.. I mean you definetly sound gay!
you sound a little jealous
jealousy doesnt become your weaner dude.Quit pulling on it to your fantasy women.Get away from the computer and get a life
Here4Life

Auburn, ME

#8 Feb 25, 2010
Joseph B From Frankfort wrote:
I no men i make love to several men a day and theys make love to my mouth!
JDB
Would you shut up and go away already, you're sooo annoying.
punky

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2010
<quoted text>
So are you saying that last nite and my mouth not to mention that thing we did with those two dogs when we forced your family to participate meant nothing to you?
JDB
Your scum nobody cares. See a counselor !
why dont you get a life

West Leyden, NY

#11 Feb 25, 2010
I no men i make love to several men a day and theys make love to my mouth!
JDB
no one cares about you
punky

United States

#12 Feb 25, 2010
Men only want one thing. That does not include a woman with sustenance. As long as we can lie and say your good in bed your happy.
punky

United States

#16 Feb 25, 2010
I'm a woman moron. Go back to Frankfort forum!
iron

United States

#17 Feb 25, 2010
Joe b r u fifteen I have heard twelve year olds with more intellect you probably still make a mess looking at bra ads grow up and get some class and please stop saying u r from Frankfort. We don't want u as r spokesperson!
I know i only want one thing and thats man meat and manjuice and thanks to punky and his family i gots lots tonight!
JDB
Here4Life

Auburn, ME

#20 Feb 25, 2010
This guy is f*cking shot! Ignore him b/c he obviously gets off when we respond to his sick and twisted comments.
punky

United States

#21 Feb 25, 2010
Consider him ignored thanks Here4life!
NeedToVomit

United States

#22 Feb 25, 2010
Why should you never buy your wife a watch for Christmas?
A. Because their's a clock on the stove.

Why do women have small feet?
A. So they can stand closer to the sink.
Here4Life

Auburn, ME

#23 Feb 26, 2010
punky wrote:
Consider him ignored thanks Here4life!
YW!(:
Punky

United States

#24 Feb 26, 2010
NeedToVomit wrote:
Why should you never buy your wife a watch for Christmas?
A. Because their's a clock on the stove.
Why do women have small feet?
A. So they can stand closer to the sink.
Only men who are afraid of women say this. You are afraid of a mentally strong woman.
MorningVomit

United States

#25 Feb 26, 2010
Punky wrote:
<quoted text>
Only men who are afraid of women say this. You are afraid of a mentally strong woman.
Yea you're right, I'm really afraid of some yankee from New Jersey.
Punky

United States

#26 Feb 27, 2010
I am not from nj
Here4Life

Auburn, ME

#27 Feb 27, 2010
Punky wrote:
I am not from nj
I was going to tell him that last night. Just b/c it states it under your name doesn't mean your from that place. I'm from Ilion and it states that I'm from Niagara Falls. WTF!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black lives matter. 3 min A Taxpayer 4
cheese whiz! 11 min Swill at will 200
Democrats Finally Decide To Build A Wall 12 min Curious 6
Review: ALDI (Sep '11) 8 hr OKIE DOKE 38
ape man last seen on rt 51 early sunday (Oct '14) Mon OKIE DOKE 60
Kathy Rivera Kiki Sun Neighbors 4
Umwa 717 Jul 21 Concerned 5

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance