Lets Talk About Nursing Home Issues F...
yes Dr Freud

New York, NY

#21 Mar 28, 2012
Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Once agin you prove for all to see your limied abilitites at dialouge and debate on the issues.Your obsession with devient sex and specific acts is troubling, probably do to your unhealthy relationship with your mother. There are counselors and medications that may help.
Dr. Freud - I applaud you for your truthful and accurate response to the reject in Arkansas. It seems like you too have recognized his troubling responses, whether it be sexual in nature or tearing someone down. I believe in Karma. He will get his. I feel really bad how he attacked the CNA who wrote on here. He must feel "big" anonymously hurting people. Shows a huge lack in character.
Oswego Blows

United States

#22 Mar 28, 2012
yes Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Freud - I applaud you for your truthful and accurate response to the reject in Arkansas. It seems like you too have recognized his troubling responses, whether it be sexual in nature or tearing someone down. I believe in Karma. He will get his. I feel really bad how he attacked the CNA who wrote on here. He must feel "big" anonymously hurting people. Shows a huge lack in character.
Gee what's it take to be a CNA (Whatever the hell that is).Is CNA school sorta like barber school?..where do you get a CNA diploma? From Starbucks?.....I know...it must be one of those mail order diploma's.....Is karma going to get me? Gee I din't know I was going straight to hell for posting on the internet......you must really feel BIG calling me a "REJECT"....I believe in Karma...and you will get yours for being so hateful.
Dr Freud This

United States

#23 Mar 28, 2012
Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Once agin you prove for all to see your limied abilitites at dialouge and debate on the issues.Your obsession with devient sex and specific acts is troubling, probably do to your unhealthy relationship with your mother. There are counselors and medications that may help.
I would debate you..but....I have a policy that I never debate GAY people.
really

New York, NY

#24 Mar 30, 2012
Oswego Blows wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee what's it take to be a CNA (Whatever the hell that is).Is CNA school sorta like barber school?..where do you get a CNA diploma? From Starbucks?.....I know...it must be one of those mail order diploma's.....Is karma going to get me? Gee I din't know I was going straight to hell for posting on the internet......you must really feel BIG calling me a "REJECT"....I believe in Karma...and you will get yours for being so hateful.
On the contrary, I am not hateful. I feel sorry for you. Ever since you began posting from Little Rock long ago, I've felt bad for your sorry ass. Living high by attacking others is shameful. That's all you do. How dare you insult someone that is a CNA. I am not sure either what they do other than work in a hospital or nursing home but I would never be rotten enough to make fun of someone else's job because I don't know their circumstances. You, on the other hand, get off on cutting people up. So, yeah, not hateful but has pity on your sorry, ball-less ass.
ReallyBlows

Little Rock, AR

#25 Mar 30, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, I am not hateful. I feel sorry for you. Ever since you began posting from Little Rock long ago, I've felt bad for your sorry ass. Living high by attacking others is shameful. That's all you do. How dare you insult someone that is a CNA. I am not sure either what they do other than work in a hospital or nursing home but I would never be rotten enough to make fun of someone else's job because I don't know their circumstances. You, on the other hand, get off on cutting people up. So, yeah, not hateful but has pity on your sorry, ball-less ass.
You don't know their circumstances either....and it doesn't sound like you know what a CNA is either....so it appears your sorry fat-a$$ is judging people before you have all the facts. It's shameful that you would do that....that's certainly is very rotten of you insult people before you have all the facts..I have pity for people like you..cutting your fellow american's up, and getting off on it....shameful...just pathetic....Karma will find you....go to church and stop being so hateful.
susana sure

Alexandria, VA

#26 Sep 29, 2012
Hello guys , I need some advice. I graduated community college with associate science degree and just entered in the University of bachelor health management . I don't have experience in healthcare field. So, poor student need some money and work experience in healthcare place. I was just thinking about that the best way to enter in healthcare job is to become cna. I can get cna certificate in one month and can get first step to enter in health care field and get experience. But it seems too difficult to me. I still need to study another 2 years. I need some money and medical experience , After I graduate I want to work as my major. Can you give me some advice . Is there any job can do in medial field without any certificate ???? What I can do in healthcare place , such as hospital or clinic. Can you give me advice please.
tammy

Irvington, KY

#27 Feb 26, 2013
I came to this sight hoping to share some stories, read stories about what some of you have went through, and maybe get some encouragement from others cna's that can relate. ABVIOUS MISTAKE!! Perhaps I should stick to reading the nurses forum.
Guardian angel

Arlington, VA

#28 Feb 26, 2013
To the cna workers I give u all alot of credit for doing ur job and taking care of the older folks that cant take care of them selves.they totally rely on u.ur at ur job to take care of these people and all u care about is the money u aint making.thats terrible.get a grip if u dont have a heart for ur job then move on and stop ur bitching.some day this could b u in a nursing home.
Congrats

New York, NY

#29 Feb 26, 2013
I have been a CNA for 13 years , LPN for 7 years , RN now for 3 years . Every one has to start somewhere now don't they ?? I applaud any one that works in the health care field . At some point we all deal with loved ones being in a hospital / nursing home . Without workers doing their job no matter how far up the ladder you go , everyone comes together as a whole . No one is better than the other . So be a decent person and say thank you . Hats off to you !!!! I wish CNA s did get the pay they deserve and I thank you for a job well done :-)
Holy goodness

United States

#30 Feb 27, 2013
I dont know where you only get paid 9 an hour I make 12 an hr where I am. At thats doing cna work.
Chicka

Utica, NY

#31 Feb 28, 2013
bs... I wipe a$$es and i dont get paid at all....
Nursing Home Love

Superior, AZ

#32 Feb 28, 2013
I want to go to a nursing home just because I want nurses to pull my pants down and see my instrument panel....My wife wanted to be a nurse but I talked her into being a prostitute.
love bein a cna

Fitchburg, MA

#33 Mar 1, 2013
I work in a nursing home in herkimer and its not good pay ..you don't become a cna just to have a job .. you do it to help out the residents who become your new friends and "grandparents ". I have worked there six years and have learned ao many interesting stories and facts from them. Being a cna is a very dedicated job..and being a cna doesn't make you dumb. Or "fugly and fat" like that rude person said..and a lot of cnas go on for further education once they get more experience ..and they always need aides.
Big One

Syracuse, NY

#34 Mar 1, 2013
Is it true that al types of nurses like to have enemas?
CNA

New York, NY

#35 Mar 1, 2013
i worked as a cna for seven years. i once had a man who despite being 82 could still get it up. he was a dirty old rascal always making lewd remarks but at his age it was kind of cute. except when he started trying to grab me. that was kind of icky at least at first but then i thought,'why not?' so i let him touch my boobs and ass and omg he loved that so much it made me feel good to make him so happy. then one of my duties became to bathe him and other residents in the sort-of whirlpool tub we had. he was already hard when i took off his undies and he was also really big. again i thought 'why not' and knowing i would be alone with him i touched him in his tingle spot and started giving him a handjob. he came in like 2 minutes! i had the bathing duties once a week and every time i gave him a handjob and showed him my big boobs and let him fondle and suck on them. he kept saying he wanted to be be inside but i said no, i had to draw the line somewhere, except that is until i started taking xanax from the nursing home stock to get high and said again 'why not.' this went on for like nine months and he said he was in love with me. then one day i came to work and found out he passed away in his sleep. the next week i heard from a lawyer and found out he left me $650,000 in his will. i quit that job and didn't work for two years. spent time with lawyers after his two sons contested the will but there was nothing they could do, the will was as rock solid as my elderly lover was. today i am working again at another nursing home because i missed the work so much and the connection you make with residents. i love being a cna.
mcloven

Utica, NY

#36 Mar 1, 2013
People who say that you don't become a cna or nurse for money are just plain silly. If it wasn't about the money I would volunteer, instead of punching in. I am a nurse and I enjoy taking care of people but let's be real I got a family to take care of first and foremost. The amount of work we do is more then most people can handle.
its a job

Utica, NY

#37 Mar 1, 2013
the lpn course it pretty greulling. CNA is easy. Takes brains to go beyond CNA
Big Daddy

New York, NY

#38 Mar 2, 2013
CNA wrote:
i worked as a cna for seven years. i once had a man who despite being 82 could still get it up. he was a dirty old rascal always making lewd remarks but at his age it was kind of cute. except when he started trying to grab me. that was kind of icky at least at first but then i thought,'why not?' so i let him touch my boobs and ass and omg he loved that so much it made me feel good to make him so happy. then one of my duties became to bathe him and other residents in the sort-of whirlpool tub we had. he was already hard when i took off his undies and he was also really big. again i thought 'why not' and knowing i would be alone with him i touched him in his tingle spot and started giving him a handjob. he came in like 2 minutes! i had the bathing duties once a week and every time i gave him a handjob and showed him my big boobs and let him fondle and suck on them. he kept saying he wanted to be be inside but i said no, i had to draw the line somewhere, except that is until i started taking xanax from the nursing home stock to get high and said again 'why not.' this went on for like nine months and he said he was in love with me. then one day i came to work and found out he passed away in his sleep. the next week i heard from a lawyer and found out he left me $650,000 in his will. i quit that job and didn't work for two years. spent time with lawyers after his two sons contested the will but there was nothing they could do, the will was as rock solid as my elderly lover was. today i am working again at another nursing home because i missed the work so much and the connection you make with residents. i love being a cna.
good stuff you are an angel
stpenroute

Elizabeth, NJ

#39 Feb 3, 2014
CNA wrote:
Wow... like a fairy tale. You deserve every penny (and a set of angel wings) for making that guy's last days on Earth so incredibly pleasant on the most fundamental level. Bless you!
USEurHEAD

Syracuse, NY

#40 Feb 3, 2014
Thanks obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Champions 19 min Integrity 15
Utica OD Rag Sheet: More Refugees = Less Crime 47 min Integrity 31
Trump is a dangerous imbecile 2 hr Your Voice Matters 326
Stairs Disaster 18 hr Ask the People First 6
Remington Layoff's 19 hr The Liars on the ... 7
Never Cuomo 2018 20 hr Be Prepared 12
kyle frazier (Jan '14) Sat Meee 23

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance