A rough day for Remington and its upstate NY home

Jan 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Business Journal

Bushmaster, the brand of assault weapon used in the December killing of 20 first-graders at a school in Newtown, Connecticut, is one of the many brands of guns or gun parts manufactured at Remington Arms Co.

Comments
41 - 60 of 85 Comments Last updated Jan 20, 2013
Bosco

Feeding Hills, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jan 17, 2013
 
Dick Chafe wrote:
My cousin who I suspect is gay but shoots and is in the NRA says some gays live in threesomes called triouples. I guess one of them is the girl and the other two hammer away. Kinda sick but it probably will be a hit television sitcom soon. I wonder if Obama is going to make it legal for all three to be married to each other. It seems like the whole world is upside down. And now they want to take away our weapons we need to protect ourselves from tards, perverts and New World Order bankers.are we really going to trust a bunch of overpriced prostitutes called politicians to protect our rights?
You need to put another layer of tin foil in your tricorner hat!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dick Chafe wrote:
My cousin who I suspect is gay but shoots and is in the NRA says some gays live in threesomes called triouples. I guess one of them is the girl and the other two hammer away. Kinda sick but it probably will be a hit television sitcom soon. I wonder if Obama is going to make it legal for all three to be married to each other. It seems like the whole world is upside down. And now they want to take away our weapons we need to protect ourselves from tards, perverts and New World Order bankers.are we really going to trust a bunch of overpriced prostitutes called politicians to protect our rights?
Now, don't take this the wrong way, but you are insane, and I mean that in the most literal way possible. I don't mean it as an insult; I mean that your brain is not functiong properly, and you should be evaluated.

You are precisely the type of individual for whom background and mental health checks are vital, because - as I stated previously - you dont' think like the rest of the humans.

The thought that a person like yourself might someday pick up a loaded weapon and have to make a life-or-death judgment call is terrifying.

I'm not even certain that you should even be permitted to own a letter-opener.
St Engles

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Jan 17, 2013
 
Tell me that when they are leaving NYS. There is already talk of relocation to Texas. Taxes are less, workmens comp is less and they do not have to deal with NYS. Others who we thought would never leave, Chicago Pneaumatic,Orion Bus, MDS, Carrier, Miller Brewing, Troybilt, GE, Union Tools, Univac, Smurfit and the list continues to grow. Guess you must be a teacher, lawyer or CSEA member.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

St Engles wrote:
Tell me that when they are leaving NYS. There is already talk of relocation to Texas. Taxes are less, workmens comp is less and they do not have to deal with NYS. Others who we thought would never leave, Chicago Pneaumatic,Orion Bus, MDS, Carrier, Miller Brewing, Troybilt, GE, Union Tools, Univac, Smurfit and the list continues to grow. Guess you must be a teacher, lawyer or CSEA member.
I'm a gunsmith.
tobin

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jan 17, 2013
 
St Engles wrote:
Tell me that when they are leaving NYS. There is already talk of relocation to Texas. Taxes are less, workmens comp is less and they do not have to deal with NYS. Others who we thought would never leave, Chicago Pneaumatic,Orion Bus, MDS, Carrier, Miller Brewing, Troybilt, GE, Union Tools, Univac, Smurfit and the list continues to grow. Guess you must be a teacher, lawyer or CSEA member.
Remington will close It will be torn down and state will build a casino there with minimum wage jobs
buyer

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they wouldn't. It would be handled in the same way that the DMV handles medical restrictions and medical data.
That's right or the way the DEA keeps Heroin and Cocain off the streets. Stupid liberal, criminals will always be able to get ahold of contraband
Dis Enfranchised

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

New legislation on the table for Cigarette Smokers as well. The must tell their doctors they smoke, and they must also register in a national registery. They will only be able to buy 1 pack a week. Carton Sales will no longer be allowed, and they must go through background checks before being allowed to spoke which will require a long exray and they must only smoke in a smoker's room away from the dangers of providing second hand smoke to any lilly livered socialist progressive dumb twat that has nothing better to do with her time than legislate against anything. Go clean your houses you downstate bitches and whores because when all is said an done your obese asses are next...

Oh, yeah, Obeseity law. If you're obese you'll have to register with our doctor and be put on a higher fee for insurance carriers. Oh, yeah fat bastard, you'll have to show your liscense at All Eateries and when you check out from the grocery store. you will not be allowed to purchase high calorie foods, or drinks with high fructose corn syrup, you will only be allowed to eat out once a month and alloted 1300 calories at that eatery. Your name will be published online and in public sectors newspapers and you will have to submit to public ridicule.

Oh, yes, transvaginal mesh surgery, and women whom perpetuate this feel good bullshit legislation, don't need to know about your twats or other matters.

Right to Carry arms, oh, let's see if 67,000 dead in Syria at the Hands of the Government had military style weapons to defend against the tyrannical governement they wouldn't be dead. If the 450,000 displaced in Mali had weapons do you think islamic terrorist would have displaced them. Let's talk about the nature of government to grow into a police state to usurp powers that it wasn't granted.

Grow up, join the fight against tyrrany. The legislation would outlaw a musket gun because it has a bayonette on it.

I do hope that you city crazies end of wiped out by another storm, and we'd be better off as a state not having you down state liberals try and utilize you dogmatic socialistic bullshit.

Remember when you aquiese to the feel good mentality and you all swim inthe warm pool, someone has pissed in it so enjoy swimming the piss of back slapping congratulations you dumbfucks all have created.

Antiauthoritariansim and individual liberties will be preserved. Oh, here's a racial twist on things.

Let's creat a law not to allow blacks access to weapons at all, and prohibit blacks to wear gang colors or to be out in gang ridden areas in any numbers,or lets make sure that Italians can't eat pasta on Sundays, better yet, let's tell the fat witch in the white house that she can't have lobster dinners anymore, her ass needs to loose weight.

It's the rise of the planet of the apes watch out and the humans don't have weapons.
Rush Limpballs

Westerlo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

buyer wrote:
<quoted text>That's right or the way the DEA keeps Heroin and Cocain off the streets. Stupid liberal, criminals will always be able to get ahold of contraband
Just do what I do, have your housekeeper score drugs for you!
Registered Republican

Westerlo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dis Enfranchised wrote:
New legislation on the table for Cigarette Smokers as well. The must tell their doctors they smoke, and they must also register in a national registery. They will only be able to buy 1 pack a week. Carton Sales will no longer be allowed, and they must go through background checks before being allowed to spoke which will require a long exray and they must only smoke in a smoker's room away from the dangers of providing second hand smoke to any lilly livered socialist progressive dumb twat that has nothing better to do with her time than legislate against anything. Go clean your houses you downstate bitches and whores because when all is said an done your obese asses are next...
Oh, yeah, Obeseity law. If you're obese you'll have to register with our doctor and be put on a higher fee for insurance carriers. Oh, yeah fat bastard, you'll have to show your liscense at All Eateries and when you check out from the grocery store. you will not be allowed to purchase high calorie foods, or drinks with high fructose corn syrup, you will only be allowed to eat out once a month and alloted 1300 calories at that eatery. Your name will be published online and in public sectors newspapers and you will have to submit to public ridicule.
Oh, yes, transvaginal mesh surgery, and women whom perpetuate this feel good bullshit legislation, don't need to know about your twats or other matters.
Right to Carry arms, oh, let's see if 67,000 dead in Syria at the Hands of the Government had military style weapons to defend against the tyrannical governement they wouldn't be dead. If the 450,000 displaced in Mali had weapons do you think islamic terrorist would have displaced them. Let's talk about the nature of government to grow into a police state to usurp powers that it wasn't granted.
Grow up, join the fight against tyrrany. The legislation would outlaw a musket gun because it has a bayonette on it.
I do hope that you city crazies end of wiped out by another storm, and we'd be better off as a state not having you down state liberals try and utilize you dogmatic socialistic bullshit.
Remember when you aquiese to the feel good mentality and you all swim inthe warm pool, someone has pissed in it so enjoy swimming the piss of back slapping congratulations you dumbfucks all have created.
Antiauthoritariansim and individual liberties will be preserved. Oh, here's a racial twist on things.
Let's creat a law not to allow blacks access to weapons at all, and prohibit blacks to wear gang colors or to be out in gang ridden areas in any numbers,or lets make sure that Italians can't eat pasta on Sundays, better yet, let's tell the fat witch in the white house that she can't have lobster dinners anymore, her ass needs to loose weight.
It's the rise of the planet of the apes watch out and the humans don't have weapons.
You are a prime example of why we will never win another National Election. Even if you aren't a Republican it's guilt by association. You certainly aren't helping the cause of citizens who believe in Second Amendment rights!
buyer

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Rush Limpballs wrote:
<quoted text> Just do what I do, have your housekeeper score drugs for you!
Does your housekeeper score softdrinks for you? The whole Country laughs at NewYorkers ,because they can't buy a 32 oz softdrink. You liberal Yankees must be the dumbest people in the USA. Having to have Gov. regulations for everything. Are you liberals so stupid ,that you have to call your Congressman to see how much toilet paper to use after a bowel movement?
Rush Limpballs

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

buyer wrote:
<quoted text>Does your housekeeper score softdrinks for you? The whole Country laughs at NewYorkers ,because they can't buy a 32 oz softdrink. You liberal Yankees must be the dumbest people in the USA. Having to have Gov. regulations for everything. Are you liberals so stupid ,that you have to call your Congressman to see how much toilet paper to use after a bowel movement?
You seem confused? Your rules don't apply to me, I am now an established member of the $2% thanks to faithful listeners like you. The Golden EIB microphone is now in Florida. Got to run, my chauffer is here to take me to the golf course. Thanks again for your support!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

buyer wrote:
<quoted text>Does your housekeeper score softdrinks for you? The whole Country laughs at NewYorkers ,because they can't buy a 32 oz softdrink. You liberal Yankees must be the dumbest people in the USA. Having to have Gov. regulations for everything. Are you liberals so stupid ,that you have to call your Congressman to see how much toilet paper to use after a bowel movement?
Yes, we are the dumbest people in the USA...not like you highly educated southerners. We only wish that we had the kind of culture in New York City that you shitkickers have in the sticks.

Sure, we have the Guggenheim, but they don't have even one velvet painting of Elvis!

Sure, we have all of our teeth and great dental care here in New York, but we never score well in tobacco-spitting contests.

Sure, we have lots of pretty women here in New York, but we're limited to dating outside of our families.

Sure, we have the Yankees, Mets, Rangers and Knicks all in one city, but we never get to sit and watch 43 retards drive in a circle for two hours.

Sure, we have some of the most advanced technology research centers in the World here in New York, but they're not so smart, because they don't believe the World was created in six days by a man on a golden throne! Even the smartest geologists in New York think that the Earth is more than 3,000 years old!!!

Sure, we have more first-class engineering schools than almost any other state here in New York, but I'll bet lots of those people don't know that you can use a coathanger to hold up the muffler on your 1973 F-100.

Sure, New York is home to some of the finest culinary schools and restaurants in the World, but the true test of a good cook is what they can produce with the food in their trailer's refrigerator... government cheese, Spam and beer.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Dis Enfranchised wrote:
New legislation on the table for Cigarette Smokers as well. The must tell their doctors they smoke, and they must also register in a national registery. They will only be able to buy 1 pack a week. Carton Sales will no longer be allowed, and they must go through background checks before being allowed to spoke which will require a long exray and they must only smoke in a smoker's room away from the dangers of providing second hand smoke to any lilly livered socialist progressive dumb twat that has nothing better to do with her time than legislate against anything. Go clean your houses you downstate bitches and whores because when all is said an done your obese asses are next...
Oh, yeah, Obeseity law. If you're obese you'll have to register with our doctor and be put on a higher fee for insurance carriers. Oh, yeah fat bastard, you'll have to show your liscense at All Eateries and when you check out from the grocery store. you will not be allowed to purchase high calorie foods, or drinks with high fructose corn syrup, you will only be allowed to eat out once a month and alloted 1300 calories at that eatery. Your name will be published online and in public sectors newspapers and you will have to submit to public ridicule.
Oh, yes, transvaginal mesh surgery, and women whom perpetuate this feel good bullshit legislation, don't need to know about your twats or other matters.
Right to Carry arms, oh, let's see if 67,000 dead in Syria at the Hands of the Government had military style weapons to defend against the tyrannical governement they wouldn't be dead. If the 450,000 displaced in Mali had weapons do you think islamic terrorist would have displaced them. Let's talk about the nature of government to grow into a police state to usurp powers that it wasn't granted.
Grow up, join the fight against tyrrany. The legislation would outlaw a musket gun because it has a bayonette on it.
I do hope that you city crazies end of wiped out by another storm, and we'd be better off as a state not having you down state liberals try and utilize you dogmatic socialistic bullshit.
Remember when you aquiese to the feel good mentality and you all swim inthe warm pool, someone has pissed in it so enjoy swimming the piss of back slapping congratulations you dumbfucks all have created.
Antiauthoritariansim and individual liberties will be preserved. Oh, here's a racial twist on things.
Let's creat a law not to allow blacks access to weapons at all, and prohibit blacks to wear gang colors or to be out in gang ridden areas in any numbers,or lets make sure that Italians can't eat pasta on Sundays, better yet, let's tell the fat witch in the white house that she can't have lobster dinners anymore, her ass needs to loose weight.
It's the rise of the planet of the apes watch out and the humans don't have weapons.
I'm sure that there are many, many federal agents monitoring your posts, right now. That's not a joke, either. They are monitoring your posts and soon they will know who you are.
King Barack 1st

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Do as I say not as I do.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

King Barack 1st wrote:
Do as I say not as I do.
Brilliant point...do you have others?
Sham Hanutty

Westerlo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

King Barack 1st wrote:
Do as I say not as I do.
Still can't figure out how we lost the election?
Billy OLiar

Westerlo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

King Barack 1st wrote:
Do as I say not as I do.
Are you fools ever on the right side of an issue that the majority of Americans are on? You will really have to devise unique ways to suppress the vote in order to win another election! GL!
buyer

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Billy OLiar wrote:
<quoted text> Are you fools ever on the right side of an issue that the majority of Americans are on? You will really have to devise unique ways to suppress the vote in order to win another election! GL!
Voice your opinion now, first the 2nd amendment is destroyed then the 1st.
Billy OLiar

Westerlo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

buyer wrote:
<quoted text>Voice your opinion now, first the 2nd amendment is destroyed then the 1st.
It appears that your tin foil hat is malfunctioning.
buyer

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

De Opresssor Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we are the dumbest people in the USA...not like you highly educated southerners. We only wish that we had the kind of culture in New York City that you shitkickers have in the sticks.
Sure, we have the Guggenheim, but they don't have even one velvet painting of Elvis!
Sure, we have all of our teeth and great dental care here in New York, but we never score well in tobacco-spitting contests.
Sure, we have lots of pretty women here in New York, but we're limited to dating outside of our families.
Sure, we have the Yankees, Mets, Rangers and Knicks all in one city, but we never get to sit and watch 43 retards drive in a circle for two hours.
Sure, we have some of the most advanced technology research centers in the World here in New York, but they're not so smart, because they don't believe the World was created in six days by a man on a golden throne! Even the smartest geologists in New York think that the Earth is more than 3,000 years old!!!
Sure, we have more first-class engineering schools than almost any other state here in New York, but I'll bet lots of those people don't know that you can use a coathanger to hold up the muffler on your 1973 F-100.
Sure, New York is home to some of the finest culinary schools and restaurants in the World, but the true test of a good cook is what they can produce with the food in their trailer's refrigerator... government cheese, Spam and beer.
Lets see how long you can keep it ,without the 2nd amendment. I'll take freedom anyday ,instead of Ny oppression!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Ilion Forum right now

Search the Ilion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Renter beware of scam on W north st 10 min landlord 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,343
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
Herkimer Cheese gets 50K grant to expand 5 hr Little Falls Limerick 20
Why is it? 5 hr Herkimer Haiku 7
Central Valley's Super Cosimo Tangorra Named NY... 10 hr Malcolm Mac Wallace 39
Heather Jowett 13 hr Nosy Rosie 5
•••
•••
•••
Ilion Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ilion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ilion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ilion News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ilion
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••