been there

Ilion, NY

#22 Dec 27, 2012
hand in the money bag wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have to agree with your remarks. I would like to see the nightly intake compared to the beer sold. Seems to me a lot of free drinks go to their friends. How do we know all the money is being counted?
I don't think they're giving away free drinks, but they are taking booze out the back door & stealing from ppl that have parties there. They take X amount of dollars for the party & only deliver have of what's on contract for the party. They ll look you straight in the face & say you got what you asked for. And the place is VERY dirty! Have you been in the front hall? That place smells & its a first impression. Also, the bathrooms are beat up, nasty & smell.
resident

Ilion, NY

#23 Dec 27, 2012
The national gives money all you people do is steel money. For example your queen of hearts game not allowed but your doing it.
what

Ilion, NY

#24 Dec 27, 2012
hand in the money bag wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have to agree with your remarks. I would like to see the nightly intake compared to the beer sold. Seems to me a lot of free drinks go to their friends. How do we know all the money is being counted?
Just take my word for it....they are not smart enough to do a nightly intake let alone compare it to amount sold....we are dealing with very stupid people here (just trust me). It is going to close thank god.....it's only a matter of time now :)
what

Ilion, NY

#25 Dec 27, 2012
resident wrote:
The national gives money all you people do is steel money. For example your queen of hearts game not allowed but your doing it.
So report it to the Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) Board. They will take care of it!
what

Ilion, NY

#26 Dec 27, 2012
resident2 wrote:
I know several people that have had parties and were ripped off. The whites have no social Skills. The last time I was at the club was last spring and that place was sinking like the titanic. More money and booze is leaving out the back door then what's sold across the bar. The cops should be on the look out.
I completely agree! They are definitely up to something over there....should be an investigation conducted by the police department in regards to where all the money is going! And yes, the Whites have no social skills at all and are a major problem for the club right now!!!!
resident

Ilion, NY

#27 Dec 28, 2012
I bet they buy beer from wall mart and rite aid just to beat the taxes they would have to pay. I wonder why moose national allows this to happen. That club only serves a few and they ran off most of the members. They all went back to the MCL.
bell jar

New York, NY

#28 Dec 29, 2012
the bell jar tckerts -- 1/3 goes to the international/ 1/3 to local gifts &
1/3 into the board pockets.
resident

Ilion, NY

#29 Dec 31, 2012
Maybe the ABC board needs to be called again
police investigation need

New York, NY

#30 Dec 31, 2012
Yes there should be an investigation !
resident

Ilion, NY

#32 Jan 1, 2013
1/3 goes to local gift. I have never read the paper or watched the news and saying to myself wow that moose club is a great club for all they donate in ilion. Why because money is taken. Now I would never join because I know people paid money for dues and never got cards. Money gone cards gone. Also the law states non members must sign in. That's a joke look at the log book its for show. But after this post they might Start.
Former member

Syracuse, NY

#33 Jan 1, 2013
As a former member, I can tell you that this Lodge is nothing but corrupt. If you are part of the click, your good to go. Question things and your out casted. You should have closed many years ago, but the only thing that keep you going is when You stole what was left of the lodge that was in Little Falls. You made out well on that deal and then crapped all over the members from that lodge. I guess you get what you deserve in the end. I hope you go belly up and close......
Jean Poole

New York, NY

#34 Jan 1, 2013
DO NOT HAVE A PARTY THERE!
They tell you one thing and you find out another when it's time to pay. Very misleading and dishonest.
resident3

Ilion, NY

#35 Jan 2, 2013
Your not kidding they stole from a few of my friends
moose turds

Ilion, NY

#36 Jan 3, 2013
resident3 wrote:
Your not kidding they stole from a few of my friends
Yeah and it just so happens that whenever someone is in charge over there, they claim there is no money for the lodge yet they end up buying themselves fancy cars and everything else.....hmmmm.
resident3

Ilion, NY

#37 Jan 4, 2013
I do feel sorry for the bar tenders at the moose they are nice kids working under the table. So when you post something make sure you protect them
OldFart

Syracuse, NY

#38 Sep 11, 2013
driveby wrote:
So, what do you guys think of the Ilion Moose Club? I heard they have done a lot of work and improved the place a lot. Any thoughts??
It is turning around... all these clubs have the same issues with getting enough volunteers to do all that is needed.
OldFart

Syracuse, NY

#39 Sep 11, 2013
resident wrote:
Easy to dispel the low information folks

www.gaming.ny.gov/pdf/Queen_of_Hearts_Guide.p... ;
closed

Ilion, NY

#40 Oct 6, 2013
Just curious about what is going on at the moose lodge this week? Drove past there a few times this week and this past weekend and they were closed! Did the place shut down or what?
moose turds

Ilion, NY

#41 Oct 6, 2013
LOL. It's about time that stupid place closed down. Nothing but drunks and thieves there anyways. Good riddance moose club. Turn it into a restaurant and shape up the building! So glad it is finally closed for good!
stupid

Ilion, NY

#42 Oct 6, 2013
The place is not closed...they just had a lapse in their liquor license...will be back in no time so shut ur pie holes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cost of wet lands cleanup? 1 hr Enough 9
What is the story on the pink flamingos on the ... (Nov '10) 7 hr Bubba 77
Hottest Ilion Broads (Dec '09) 11 hr kvvvvv 44
Erica on E. Clark (Aug '14) 14 hr nasty 27
police show true colors Thu ilion reader 18
OPT OUT Movement Thu jio 8
Herkimer Cheese gets 50K grant to expand (Jul '14) Thu Resident 32
More from around the web

Ilion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE