First Prev
of 5
Next Last
beelzebub

New York, NY

#1 Feb 23, 2013
looks like crossways is on fire. any info?
Cousin steve

Caldwell, NJ

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Jimmy needed money
Have Gun Will Travel

Clinton, NY

#3 Feb 23, 2013
Fire started around 4 this morning. No cause determined yet. SP called me around 5 to tell me.
jal

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Ppl say it had to do with the wiring in the building
juan

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Feb 23, 2013
That's what I heard
concerned

Hartford, CT

#6 Feb 23, 2013
After all these yrs of it being here now the wiring acts up??? Hmmmmmm
Cause that is something the fire inspector looks at yearly
lokebug

United States

#7 Feb 23, 2013
yes started in the ceiling
juan

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Feb 23, 2013
That is very very sad this had to happen
wow

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 23, 2013
It started in the heating unit and the fire never touched the bar,just the apartments upstairs
SandyR

Springfield, NJ

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Who lived upstairs?
hate

New York, NY

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Crossways is as scummy as can be... I hope that place just burns to the ground because of all the trailer trash no good idiots. Scumbags who work and go there... I'm disgusted with that place...
lmao

New York, NY

#12 Feb 23, 2013
now where are people going to score there drugs?. where will the trash hang now
Lmfao

Fitchburg, MA

#13 Feb 23, 2013
hate wrote:
Crossways is as scummy as can be... I hope that place just burns to the ground because of all the trailer trash no good idiots. Scumbags who work and go there... I'm disgusted with that place...
WELL SAID!
Have Gun Will Travel

Clinton, NY

#14 Feb 23, 2013
Know it's hard for some of you to restrain yourselves, but please try to have some respect for the family. This place holds a lot of fond memories for family members who remember when Bob and Alice purchased it in the 60's. It's like a part of our lives is gone!
hahahahahaha

Little Falls, NY

#15 Feb 23, 2013
hate wrote:
take your a frequent customer whats the matter did someone take your man or woman its really pathetic that there were families that lived there and thats all you got to say i would say that you are the scum just sayin because it takes a real looser to talk shit without a name hahahahaha
Lindsey

Caldwell, NJ

#17 Feb 23, 2013
Didn't you just talk sht without a name? Anyways, jimmy ran the place into the ground. It was an eye soar for ilion and we are better off with out it.
staff

Utica, NY

#18 Feb 23, 2013
oh no! now where is June gonna park her fat, nosey, coked out ass?
remember

Utica, NY

#19 Feb 23, 2013
Have Gun Will Travel wrote:
Know it's hard for some of you to restrain yourselves, but please try to have some respect for the family. This place holds a lot of fond memories for family members who remember when Bob and Alice purchased it in the 60's. It's like a part of our lives is gone!
ten perhaps the family that took it over after Alice should have respected her memory more than to run it into the friggin ground allowing the trash to infiltrate and ruin it! Dont blame the customers! They only did what they were allowed and able to do!
Herkimer Haiku

Rochester, NY

#20 Feb 23, 2013
this is not good news
where will I get my Fish Fry?
now I need a beer
hot cross buns

Springfield, NJ

#21 Feb 23, 2013
Just another beaming example that freebase is dangerous. Ask poor old Richard Pryor if he were alive. When are people going to learn. And as far as anyone living there......I am sure there was some section 8 piece of crap free place to live other than above crossways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Down town 13 hr Arrest Them 2
ILION REALLY, REALLY sucks! 14 hr SIX 13
ILION TAXPAYERS AND RENTERS prepare for HUGE IN... 14 hr FIVE 14
I hate that fing ice cream truck Fri azzwipe 1
ilion DPW Fri Bomber 31
SICK of Democrats! Fri SorryURSAD 5
Marine Corps fundraiser Jul 20 Poison Dart 8

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance