drug dealers on east river st.
huh

Walpole, MA

#22 Feb 4, 2011
So why don't you talk to your neighbors instead of posting on topix? How do you know that they read this crap? Doesn't add up to me. Maybe if you do the right thing others will follow. But as of now you sound like a whining cry baby that doesn't have the smarts to do the right thing yourself. Pathetic!
when will it stop

New York, NY

#23 Feb 5, 2011
well we do this so the cops see it and they will, can't protect your baby anymore. talked to them the other day and yes they are coming... sonds like mommy protecting baby hope you do the same in your jail cell
when will it stop

Canastota, NY

#24 Feb 5, 2011
that was mean of me to say, i'm sorry. i know the cops don't do anything about what's posted on this site. i'm just bitter.
when will it stop

Oriskany Falls, NY

#25 Feb 5, 2011
not only am I bitter, but I have very low self esteem and my life is in the toilet. my spouse is cheating on me and my kids lives are a mess. So to forget MY drama I start some for others. I'm pretty pathetic .
LOL

Oriskany Falls, NY

#26 Feb 5, 2011
when will it stop wrote:
not only am I bitter, but I have very low self esteem and my life is in the toilet. my spouse is cheating on me and my kids lives are a mess. So to forget MY drama I start some for others. I'm pretty pathetic .
Cute trick - appropriating screen names! It sucks when you're called on your shortcomings, doesn't it? I guess it's your only form of retaliation! LOL
LOL

Oriskany Falls, NY

#27 Feb 5, 2011
and I keep posting with different names because as I mentioned I am bitter....
LOL

Canastota, NY

#28 Feb 5, 2011
...and i suffer from psychotic breaks with reality!
LOL

Oriskany Falls, NY

#29 Feb 5, 2011
LOL wrote:
and I keep posting with different names because as I mentioned I am bitter....
Cute trick - appropriating screen names! It sucks when you're called on your shortcomings, doesn't it? I guess it's your only form of retaliation! LOL
LOL

Oriskany Falls, NY

#30 Feb 5, 2011
LOL wrote:
...and i suffer from psychotic breaks with reality!
LOL

Canastota, NY

#31 Feb 5, 2011
I love repeating myself over and over and over and over and over... well, you guys get the point! Excuse my lack of education.

lol

New York, NY

#32 Feb 6, 2011
thats enough dave u bid loser
lol

Canastota, NY

#33 Feb 6, 2011
lol

Oriskany Falls, NY

#34 Feb 6, 2011
did I mention I have the emotional maturity of an 11 yr old? that's because my own parents are druggies. Don't blame me for my actions.
LOL

Oriskany Falls, NY

#35 Feb 6, 2011
lol wrote:
did I mention I have the emotional maturity of an 11 yr old? that's because my own parents are druggies. Don't blame me for my actions.
Sad for Ilion

Syracuse, NY

#36 Feb 6, 2011
I live on E. River. Why dont I see this going on? Oh yeah because I have a job and a life. Get over yourselfs Ilion low lifes. Get a job and take care of your buisness. Sad how you have nothing better to do than watch your neighbors. Have you actually seen drug transactions? Or you assume? I hope you have your facts right before you decide to slander a family. Is your life so bad that you have to poke around in others? Sad.......
mattb

Harrisville, NY

#37 Feb 6, 2011
yuo are right about hte traffic in and out of that hiouse , they are friends of loco's from colonial manor along with his brother , he has another place they run things through up on south fourth ave light blue stucco house about 5 houses on the left side got the brother delivering for joey at primos and thats not just pizzas that is going out when he delivers funny cops havent been paying attention or have they
sad for ilion

New York, NY

#38 Feb 7, 2011
of course u live on east river its your house dumba$$, selling drugs is not a job, think about the kids on the street before ur drug habits loser and do us all a favor get off welfare and get a real job life is good for me, but yours is about to go bad how i dont know u haven't got busted yet, but you will roflmfao
yea right

Oriskany Falls, NY

#39 Feb 7, 2011
there's 3 apartments in that bldg.
Sad for Ilion

Syracuse, NY

#40 Feb 7, 2011
sad for ilion wrote:
of course u live on east river its your house dumba$$, selling drugs is not a job, think about the kids on the street before ur drug habits loser and do us all a favor get off welfare and get a real job life is good for me, but yours is about to go bad how i dont know u haven't got busted yet, but you will roflmfao
Wow you realy assume alot of bs. Did you make that up all by your self? I have a job on the books, own my home, and have no children. I have never been on any kind of welfare. My parents raised me right. Never touched any kind of eligle drug. Your life cant be all that good because you have nothing better to do than make stuff about about people you dont even know who they are.
I dont have a clue even what house you are talking about. Which is why I said I havent noticed anything. But than again Im at work 8:30am till 5pm Mon-Fri. Get a life you old miserable hag.
hahhaha

Oriskany Falls, NY

#41 Feb 20, 2011
Sad for Ilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you realy assume alot of bs. Did you make that up all by your self? I have a job on the books, own my home, and have no children. I have never been on any kind of welfare. My parents raised me right. Never touched any kind of eligle drug. Your life cant be all that good because you have nothing better to do than make stuff about about people you dont even know who they are.
I dont have a clue even what house you are talking about. Which is why I said I havent noticed anything. But than again Im at work 8:30am till 5pm Mon-Fri. Get a life you old miserable hag.
she is an old misreable hag isnt she? hubby out with his mistress, she's home with nothing but the tv and her fat self.... suck to be her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pez for mayor. he is our only hope 6 hr voter 4
Ten Things United Mine Workers Local 717 will t... (Oct '13) Fri Alabama Turd 5
Ilion H2O Fri Yuk 3
Mountain lions Fri woodsman 5
Remington Arms Union Treated as Circus Freaks B... (Dec '10) Fri Alabama Gov Rober... 18
Gorgeous Thu Dropdeadgorgeous 3
Ilion Codes Aug 24 Nipples the cat 8

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ilion Mortgages