First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Vote Against Barack Obama”

Since: Dec 10

United States

#145 Oct 27, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>You should look at other polls besides Fox. If Romney doesn't take Ohio, it's over! What are you whiners going to do when Hilary is POTUS in 2016? More name-calling please! That's the all you have left and you can't flip flop on that or just spin some more lies?
It already is over.
liberal

Worcester, MA

#146 Nov 5, 2012
Obama in landside

Gordo, AL

#147 Nov 5, 2012
Even IF Oballbag wins, anyone who's smart knows that it's not going to be a landslide. I'll assume you're one of the Oballbag supporters who is looking for your share of free stuff.
Faux and Fiends

Leominster, MA

#148 Nov 6, 2012
Smegma Pie wrote:
Even IF Oballbag wins, anyone who's smart knows that it's not going to be a landslide. I'll assume you're one of the Oballbag supporters who is looking for your share of free stuff.
Ha ha, time for you, mittens and Queen Ann to disappea! The People have spoken!
liberal

Syracuse, NY

#149 Nov 7, 2012
Smegma Pie wrote:
landside i said

United States

#150 Nov 7, 2012
Last nights election showed how dumb the people of the United States have become. Those of you who voted for Oballbag are going to get exactly what you asked for...........and you all definitely deserve it.
liberal

Syracuse, NY

#151 Nov 7, 2012
I hope so. Now craw back in your hole repug.
Faux and Fiends

Red Hook, NY

#152 Nov 7, 2012
Smegma Pie wrote:
Last nights election showed how dumb the people of the United States have become. Those of you who voted for Oballbag are going to get exactly what you asked for..........and you all definitely deserve it.
I told you and mitt to disappear, now go! You and your ilk are no longer relevant or credible! Now go away!

United States

#153 Nov 7, 2012
Democrats are vile degenerates......their posts clearly reflect it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hypocrit? 9 hr Never going to ch... 13
Where was Jack? 11 hr Enter Username 49
Dominick Marriotti (Jul '14) 12 hr bust out 66
Erin & Colonial Manor (Jul '14) 15 hr blahblah 2
Richfield Springs Man Arrested For Multiple Cha... (Nov '10) 16 hr skeletins inurkloset 47
All Valley Smiles? (Jul '10) 21 hr valley girl 44
Herkimer Cheese gets 50K grant to expand (Jul '14) Wed Ilion Iliad 27
Ilion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ilion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:05 pm PST