#23 May 10, 2009
traveler wrote:
i can recomend a good one to anyone interested and hes a citizen
recommend one if he is frankfort

Since: May 09

Mc Lean, VA

#24 May 17, 2009
Concerned Resident wrote:
Has anyone come across a contractor that ripped people off and acted like they knew what they were doing just to find out they botched the job they did.
Do I!! Whatever you do never hire a "contractor" from Mohawk named Jim Mundorff - that's exctly what he did to me!!
wow

Fishers, NY

#25 Jun 20, 2009
Peach Tree wrote:
<quoted text>Do I!! Whatever you do never hire a "contractor" from Mohawk named Jim Mundorff - that's exctly what he did to me!!
DO NOT hire him he did electrical work at my house, and the people who had to come and fix it said I was lucky my house didn't burn down!!!!
ilion

New York, NY

#26 Jun 20, 2009
There is a real scum in ilion that will tell you he will do work for you, take your money and you will never see him again. The worst part being that he doesn't care that he is a thief. His name is Art Barnett.
Honest

Canastota, NY

#29 Jun 22, 2009
Christopher Marlowe does good work
jgnptmjt

Clayton, NY

#30 Jun 23, 2009
Lance and Nate Tabor (father and son ) extremely reliable, most honest guys you will meet, and do a great job for a great price.
curious

West Monroe, NY

#31 Jun 24, 2009
Tim mancini from Frankfort. Does really good work. His business is Tim's Building and Restoration. He's one of the best in the business.
ilion resident

Clayton, NY

#32 Jun 24, 2009
Honest wrote:
Christopher Marlowe does good work
marlowe is a wife stealing scumbag.
cheezwhiz

New York, NY

#33 Jun 24, 2009
ilion resident wrote:
<quoted text> marlowe is a wife stealing scumbag.
wasnt he engaged to that scary skank who pimps herself all over the internet in her undies... her name started with an H... a grandma sounding name...??

Since: Jun 09

New York, NY

#34 Jun 24, 2009
YIKES wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!! I just called him-what is the number you have, I think I will call and cancel, does Deb Warner know him, is this the click I am getting a feel for? Please let me know I wouldn't hire anyone associated with her. Isn't this the girl that had to give her bar away?
Yikes, mentioning this chicks name has nothing to do with this thread. You obviously are a trouble maker and nothing more. If you have a bone to pick with her why don't you take it up in person where she can see your face and not hide behind a pseudonym on the internet. I happen to know her and she's a decent person. That's a hell of a lot more than I can say about the likes of you. Furthermore, She SOLD her bar to Joe C. You are probably someone that tried to F with her and it blew up in your face. You probably live on your computer don't you? sad...very sad.
John

Boonville, NY

#36 Jun 29, 2009
Jerome Streeter is on of the best in the valley.
shegavemethedrip s

New York, NY

#37 Jun 29, 2009
cheezwhiz wrote:
<quoted text>
wasnt he engaged to that scary skank who pimps herself all over the internet in her undies... her name started with an H... a grandma sounding name...??
hairnet slutsfordick
friend

Boonville, NY

#38 Jun 30, 2009
valleyperson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes, mentioning this chicks name has nothing to do with this thread. You obviously are a trouble maker and nothing more. If you have a bone to pick with her why don't you take it up in person where she can see your face and not hide behind a pseudonym on the internet. I happen to know her and she's a decent person. That's a hell of a lot more than I can say about the likes of you. Furthermore, She SOLD her bar to Joe C. You are probably someone that tried to F with her and it blew up in your face. You probably live on your computer don't you? sad...very sad.
she almost ruined my friends wedding. the whole family doesn't like her now.
Jimmy

Boonville, NY

#39 Jul 3, 2009
and I saw her in Fastrac buying 2 packs of smokes and an 18pack and told the kid with her no candy bar because she didn't have enough money. It was pathetic. The poor kid was crushed, wonder if the kid's mother knows?
shegavemethedrip s

New York, NY

#40 Jul 3, 2009
you are talking about hairnet, correct Jimmy?
Not friends

Boonville, NY

#41 Jul 3, 2009
No i mean the one that hates Harriett because her boyfriend likes her in a big way. It was his kid she was a beyotch to.
hmmmmmmm

New York, NY

#42 Jul 3, 2009
Not friends wrote:
No i mean the one that hates Harriett because her boyfriend likes her in a big way. It was his kid she was a beyotch to.
and who is that? and what age was the kid?
marks girl

New York, NY

#43 Jul 3, 2009
Not friends wrote:
leave me and marc alone, harriet. no matter how much you chase him he is with me now and is sickened by the sight of you!
no hate here

New York, NY

#44 Jul 3, 2009
she's too insignificant to hate.
friend

Boonville, NY

#45 Jul 3, 2009
I am glad to see you are still jealous of her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ILION TAXPAYERS AND RENTERS prepare for HUGE IN... 1 hr Bob 15
Down town Mon Doctor 3
I hate that fing ice cream truck Mon Dingle Berry 2
ILION REALLY, REALLY sucks! Jul 22 SIX 13
ilion DPW Jul 21 Bomber 31
SICK of Democrats! Jul 21 SorryURSAD 5
Marine Corps fundraiser Jul 20 Poison Dart 8

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance