of 3
Next Last
Todd

New York, NY

#1 Apr 11, 2012
Helium

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2012
Maybe the mayor just forget he signed it...
Poet unknown

New York, NY

#3 Apr 12, 2012
There is a man named Todd
Who with a wink and a nod
Forged and submitted
A crime he committed
Now will be behind iron rod.
haha

New York, NY

#4 Apr 12, 2012
Helium wrote:
Maybe the mayor just forget he signed it...
now that is funny
ron

United States

#5 Apr 29, 2012
This is the best part, as of right now todd and the mayor are friends on facecunt
southfourth

United States

#6 Apr 30, 2012
Wow that would be a weird conflicting thing right? He was a special person when my kid played ball for him in little leauge, until i saw the way he treated his son and how it ended up hurting his arm. Then i see that the leauge is broke after my kid played for a few years and i have always thought he took money. With the arrests that have made on him i believe he did steal from little league. I do not understand why the police do nothing while he screams at his children and uses profane language towards them. I just moved here a month ago and i hear about and hear first hand his mouth i want to move
Dee Dee Ramone

United States

#7 Apr 30, 2012
Don't worry; his mouth will be filled with something else soon.
Joey

Syracuse, NY

#8 May 3, 2012
He has so much manipulative crap that comes out of his mouth (hence his kids terrible attitudes, thinking their poo never stinks, just like his) that he can not fit anything else in there, it is either going to be on his face, back, or booty hole.
Third shifter

New York, NY

#9 May 4, 2012
Joey wrote:
He has so much manipulative crap that comes out of his mouth (hence his kids terrible attitudes, thinking their poo never stinks, just like his) that he can not fit anything else in there, it is either going to be on his face, back, or booty hole.
A certain radio personality was married hip-to-hip with velcro with this guy, even having him be a regular "guest" on his show. I always held this personality in somewhat high regard, however; that pretty much disappeared when I saw this "marriage" take place.

If there ever was a clear example of narcissism, it is here with this individual who thinks that he is the answer to raising children. I am very disppointed that someone like this radio personality would hook up with this guy, not to mention give him his own airtime, for this radio personality is a good father and provider. I just cannot for the life of me figure out why this person would support this guy ---- it goes against the very grain of this radio personality. I do know one thing though that these guys do have in common ---- they love to hear themselves talk ---- not the worst thing in the world, I would have thought that this radio personality would have figured this one out and divorce himself of all ties and dealings with this guy --- maybe NOW it will happen.

Time to take another inventory, I guess, but first, Gook needs to take one before the other does or maybe a rap session between the two would work ---- kind of like a self-help group type gig...

Make any sense ?
Joey

Syracuse, NY

#10 May 5, 2012
Love it!!! it makes so much sense that Gookins will not understand it at all, which is perfect.
really

Needham, MA

#11 May 6, 2012
Joey wrote:
Love it!!! it makes so much sense that Gookins will not understand it at all, which is perfect.
So true he is a complete idiot!
Lucky

Syracuse, NY

#12 May 6, 2012
southfourth wrote:
Wow that would be a weird conflicting thing right? He was a special person when my kid played ball for him in little leauge, until i saw the way he treated his son and how it ended up hurting his arm. Then i see that the leauge is broke after my kid played for a few years and i have always thought he took money. With the arrests that have made on him i believe he did steal from little league. I do not understand why the police do nothing while he screams at his children and uses profane language towards them. I just moved here a month ago and i hear about and hear first hand his mouth i want to move
Thanks for pointing this out. I live on South Third Ave and within hearing distance of the family. It is disgraceful and an outrage how he screams and yells at these kids. The language used is horrific. No kid needs to be the brunt of this extreme verbal abuse. The cops have been called numerous times and nothing gets done. When I hear this absolute trash talk coming down the fence line, I just go back in the house. This man gets away with abusing his kids time and time again. We won't even begin discussing his verbal abuse of whatever female thing is there now. His treatment of his mother is no better.
hmmm

Boston, MA

#13 May 7, 2012
Lucky wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for pointing this out. I live on South Third Ave and within hearing distance of the family. It is disgraceful and an outrage how he screams and yells at these kids. The language used is horrific. No kid needs to be the brunt of this extreme verbal abuse. The cops have been called numerous times and nothing gets done. When I hear this absolute trash talk coming down the fence line, I just go back in the house. This man gets away with abusing his kids time and time again. We won't even begin discussing his verbal abuse of whatever female thing is there now. His treatment of his mother is no better.
Why do you think his first wife left. He's controlling and verbally abusive. He thinks his way is the right way and only way. Little does he realize he is very dumb. He doesn't know a thing about getting through life being a honest and hard working part of society. Scum!
Third shifter

New York, NY

#14 May 8, 2012
I know someone who pulled their son off a team that he was coaching. Not only did he browbeat this boy, he did it in front of his father! Of course, this is no surprise, seeing that he is quite consistent in how he approaches children and adults.

It's only a matter of time when all of this catches up with him. Real tough guy. He needs to do six months in the lock-up and come out with a new attitude. Obviously, this won't happen.

I can only wonder how many kids have been adversely affected by this loser's behavior. Time will heal them but I don't see any "healing" for this heal.

His true colors have always shown, so it's no surprise that he's in the soup with this forgery incident.

Question:

Is this guy just that cocky or is he just that stupid ?

Answer" Both.
Seriously

Syracuse, NY

#15 May 8, 2012
Lucky, call 911 and tell them you want a Trooper to respond since Ilions PD has been called numerous times and nothing is done. Not telling you how to approach your lovely neighbor issue, but I would dot his freakin eye when you had as many neighbors present as possible- speaking from experience, as soon as you approach him, he will try to be aggressive with you. Once he bumps into you (and he will) as he did to me, he goes down with just 1 shot to that glass jaw of his....then the police will have to do something.
goof

United States

#17 May 8, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Lucky, call 911 and tell them you want a Trooper to respond since Ilions PD has been called numerous times and nothing is done. Not telling you how to approach your lovely neighbor issue, but I would dot his freakin eye when you had as many neighbors present as possible- speaking from experience, as soon as you approach him, he will try to be aggressive with you. Once he bumps into you (and he will) as he did to me, he goes down with just 1 shot to that glass jaw of his....then the police will have to do something.
He started a Facebook page slamming ilion pd maybe they will start doing something
Facebook

New York, NY

#18 May 8, 2012
goof wrote:
<quoted text>
He started a Facebook page slamming ilion pd maybe they will start doing something
How can I find this Facebook site. can you post it.
joey

Holyoke, MA

#19 May 11, 2012
Just go to his facebook acct b/c hes a tard and doesnt keep it private then scroll on his wall you will find it
Stalker

New York, NY

#20 May 11, 2012
joey wrote:
Just go to his facebook acct b/c hes a tard and doesnt keep it private then scroll on his wall you will find it
What are you a stalker. Who takes time in the day to go to peoples facebook to see what they do, then post on topics. Sounds like your life is in the toilet. So tell everyone to go see Gookins facebook then after that come and post on topics about him. No wonder he love himself. You give him the attention.
heyheyhey

Caldwell, NJ

#21 May 11, 2012
Stalker wrote:
<quoted text>What are you a stalker. Who takes time in the day to go to peoples facebook to see what they do, then post on topics. Sounds like your life is in the toilet. So tell everyone to go see Gookins facebook then after that come and post on topics about him. No wonder he love himself. You give him the attention.
Ok and you being a topix stalker is any better? Pot calling the kettle black

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stairs Disaster 10 min Fix Streets Not S... 2
Remington Layoff's 3 hr Insider 2
Trump is a dangerous imbecile 4 hr Gotcha 314
Never Cuomo 2018 16 hr Disarray 10
Utica OD Rag Sheet: More Refugees = Less Crime 17 hr Common Sense 28
superintendent of cva Thu Songbird 71
NEW SONG about Ilion, written by a former resident Thu Drag Race 10

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance