what is going on by the laundrymat?

what is going on by the laundrymat?

Posted in the Ilion Forum

curious

New York, NY

#1 Jul 17, 2013
Heading home saw Mohawk and lion police taped off the road by the laundromat/ hardware store. What happened? Saw news van. Will it be on the news?
Haywood Jablome

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jul 17, 2013
scummer

New York, NY

#3 Jul 17, 2013
no surprise his brother is caleb hall, another fine civilian of good old ilion, repeat offender and should be locked up. oh yea a dead beat father as well, surprise!
Joey

Herkimer, NY

#4 Jul 18, 2013
scummer wrote:
no surprise his brother is caleb hall, another fine civilian of good old ilion, repeat offender and should be locked up. oh yea a dead beat father as well, surprise!
Just curious, why do they have different last names?
Haywood Jablome

Herkimer, NY

#5 Jul 18, 2013
Joey wrote:
<quoted text> Just curious, why do they have different last names?
different Fathers?
who is it

Newport, NY

#6 Jul 18, 2013
was that Billigan ??????
Haywood Jablome

Herkimer, NY

#7 Jul 18, 2013
who is it wrote:
was that Billigan ??????
yes it was. LMFAO. They won't catch Me. Ha Ha Ha Ha.
let repeat offenders go

United States

#8 Jul 18, 2013
oh i thought it was that armed robber again that got off easy hes in an out of prison must sell coke to the da
Yellowbeiber

United States

#9 Jul 18, 2013
That wktv link doesn't work. Maybe they got told to drop the story? Keep the people in the dark?
Haywood Jablome

Herkimer, NY

#10 Jul 18, 2013
Yellowbeiber wrote:
That wktv link doesn't work. Maybe they got told to drop the story? Keep the people in the dark?
try this one
http://www.wktv.com/news/Standoff-comes-to-an... .
Yellowbeiber

United States

#11 Jul 18, 2013
Thanks. He only got $5k bail for threatening to kill numerous people, when there was already an arrest warrant out for him. The judge is a moron.
Jack Frat

Herkimer, NY

#12 Jul 18, 2013
who is it wrote:
was that Billigan ??????
His name is William (Billie) Buchcanun (wrong spelling right name)
scummer

New York, NY

#13 Jul 19, 2013
Joey wrote:
<quoted text> Just curious, why do they have different last names?
same w*0re of a mother, different dead beat fathers!
get your story right

New York, NY

#14 Jul 20, 2013
Yellowbeiber wrote:
Thanks. He only got $5k bail for threatening to kill numerous people, when there was already an arrest warrant out for him. The judge is a moron.
he didn't threaten others said he would hurt himself. That was all bull on news and hoped over nothing that's why bail is what is.
get your story right

Ashburn, VA

#15 Jul 20, 2013
scummer wrote:
no surprise his brother is caleb hall, another fine civilian of good old ilion, repeat offender and should be locked up. oh yea a dead beat father as well, surprise!
not a dead beat dad he paid support. Just because he is not with the mother.
Haywood Jablome

Herkimer, NY

#16 Jul 20, 2013
get your story right wrote:
<quoted text>he didn't threaten others said he would hurt himself. That was all bull on news and hoped over nothing that's why bail is what is.
i was told He is in County Jail with NO BAIL, this is coming from a Family Member
I call BULL CRAP

Herkimer, NY

#17 Jul 20, 2013
BULL SH!T!!!!!!!!!! He made specific references to the Valley shooting, and if it was threats to harm himself he wouldnt have brought that up because Kurt didnt hurt himself her hurt others... some people who know him and are sticking up for him are pathetic!
get your story right wrote:
<quoted text>he didn't threaten others said he would hurt himself. That was all bull on news and hoped over nothing that's why bail is what is.
Jama

Herkimer, NY

#18 Jul 20, 2013
I call BULL CRAP wrote:
BULL SH!T!!!!!!!!!! He made specific references to the Valley shooting, and if it was threats to harm himself he wouldnt have brought that up because Kurt didnt hurt himself her hurt others... some people who know him and are sticking up for him are pathetic!
<quoted text>
You are right Dude, he said he wanted to,..."go out like Kurt Meyers." It was on the first news report.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Petey Rovazzi Is In Way Over His Head 33 min Duh 24
Hillary Clinton Would Be Proud Of Mr. Rovazzi 55 min Duh 5
Are Village of Ilion Taxpayers Getting Their Mo... 1 hr Dickweed 82
Entitlement Culture NYS 12 hr Truth Teller 2
As Your Stomach Turns 20 hr Truth Teller 17
Ilion Mayor - It's Time To Admit Village Water ... 23 hr Public disservice 100
Action Plan Sun Reclaim NY 1

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ilion Mortgages