wow

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Omg seriously?!?! Yes that girls name is Melissa I Brown bit I'm hoping you aren't trying to say that is the Alissa Brown from Ilion! They don't even look the same! There is ZERO similarities. Perhaps you should do your research before talking trash about someone! Frigging idiot!
omg

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

I fail to understand why her life is so important to you that you have people telling you things she's doing or not doing.. or why you're so hell bent on trying to dig crap up about her that doesn't exist! Or how about why your profile says you are from Kentucky but seem to think you know so much about her. What's so important about her life that you feel a need to make stuff up about her? Why don't you get a life and stay out of hers!!
idior

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

If you actually knew Ali , you would know her name ISN'T Melissa@ Obviously you're just trying to stir the pot! How about you learn your stuff before trying to start drama idiot@@@
JJ Kayes

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

all boobs are nice
email me

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

know them all wrote:
The whole Carey family is nothing but trouble! Tammy adopted Alissa's oldest son. I think Charles(CD) is the only descent one out of that family.
Email me please I need to talk to you mohawkwrestling19@gmail.com
Rory Kovack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

millions of members waiting, video chat, send a nd receive messages and share high quality content free!! tinyurl.com/lfgkmll

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 46 of46
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Ilion Forum right now

Search the Ilion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr MacDaddyobama 6,188
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr MacDaddyobama 6,289
Chuckles Serves Notice 16 hr Todd 4
Colonail manor Sat Wow 6
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri YUP 16,736
Keith Hacker Thu Jacked up 2
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Taxpayer 434
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ilion Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ilion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance