valleyeq

United States

#22 May 8, 2011
Is she divorced now? What happened to her kids?
ugh

Albany, NY

#23 May 10, 2011
Stay away! Banged her once and it took me MONTHS to get rid of her.
Alissa

Albany, NY

#24 May 11, 2011
Well, I'm glad everyone has so little to do they feel a need to talk about me. As far as the rubbish is concerned, it appears to be the act of a very desperate short dick man who feels an urge to trash talk me because his own wife is revolting. Yes Aaron, you're a piece of shit. None of the above is true, and since I'm not paid to care if anyone believes me I'm sure I won't think about it again. My family isn't the greatest, but let's think about this one for a second, shall we? What family IS? Aaron tries to go online to make me look foolish, but let's look in his back yard for a moment. He's the product of a 15 y/o mother who got knocked up by a much older man & gave him up because he didn't want her.He was afraid to find out who they were because he grew up rich & was afraid to find out his birth parents were poor. Great guy, eh? His adopted parents coddled him to no end & got him out of trouble every time he found it. If any of you know Aaron, you know that was often & I have ALL of his police reports to prove it. Between petty theft, burglary, domestic assault & battery, drug use, owing bookies money (side note.. if anyone is still looking for him, I'd be more than happy to give you his address!) he's surely the model citizen. The only reason our son lives with him is because Aaron & his parents told story after story & bought their way to contentment... nothing more. He can't even be in the same room with his step son because there's a restraining order protecting the child since Aaron has resorted to hitting kids as well as whomever he's with at the moment. He's petty, manipulative, two faced, uneducated, worthless coward of a man who in the end, always hides behind mommy & daddy to clean up his mess. Big surprise.. they always do. His own wife contacted me at one point to ask for help. Since he's unable to break his cycle (because according to him he doesn't need help) & started hitting & verbally abusing her.. just like he did with me.. just like I told her he would. Now she only sees her eldest once a week (if that) because he can't be around Aaron. What kind of woman chooses a man over her own child?! Sounds just as low as the thing she's married to if you ask me.
Oh let's not forget his sister (Jessica) & brother (Paul)since he wanted to bring my family into it all. Jess can't figure out if she's into men or women, marries a guy she knew for about a month (if that) & then doesn't understand why his family fought her for his death benefits. Paul is wanted in multiple states for grand theft, attempt to sell stolen merchandise, statutory rape, has a daughter he never sees because he's as worthless of a man as his wonderful brother is. All the while, their parents pretend they have a great family and look down their conceited noses at anyone who comes from a less than perfect home. They made their children the way they are. Paul & Aaron have been caught on more than one occasion indulging in the wearing of womens undergarments. Kind of makes you wonder exactly what went on if Aaron & Paul like to play dress up & Jessica switched to the dark side! Fact is, no one is perfect.. especially me. I never claimed to be nor will I ever. I've made mistakes in my life, but I own up to them, I've made my amends with those I may have wronged and have moved on with my life the best I can. Just as long as I can keep Aaron & his parents from meddling in my life, or attempting to spread malicious lies, rumors and gossip about me. If that's how they want to be then have at it. At least their leaving someone else that doesn't know how they are alone.
Oh yeah, Ilionman & Iman? If you don't have the courage to say something directly to me, then why bother hiding behind a fictitious online name to say things like that? Do we NOT have the balls to approach me & say something?
Alissa

Albany, NY

#25 May 11, 2011
Months eh? Too funny.. just how long ago did this happen? Especially since I don't do one night stands. Whatever doll, it's your story.. probably another that tried & I've turned down. Join the club, honey, they've got jackets :)

Valleyeq, I have ONE child, and thanks to the fine art of manipulation his father is so good at, he chose to live with dad.

Any other questions for me since I'm STILL here?
Alissa

Albany, NY

#26 May 11, 2011
Puke wrote:
Aaron has fetishes, Alissa sleeps around, they are both thieves, they both come from dirty nasty families, sounds to me like they have a TON in common and are made for each other. Like it was stated in another post, if Aaron was that bad of a person, no court would have given him custody of their kid, he would have been put in foster care, where he would sadly be better off anyway. Alissa is obviously a very unstable person, no actually she's a frikkin loon just like her mother. Besides, she should not be allowed to raise him after giving her other 2 kids away. Waste of flesh that she is, they should have forced her to have a hysterectomy!
Hi Aaron.. I recall you saying I was a frikkin loon just like my mother on countless occasions. Including the time you tried to get me to commit myself or purger myself after I had you arrested for hitting me so you could go screw around with your flavor of the week. You should really grow up, let your balls drop & we can finish this once and for all. Oh wait, you can't since mommy & daddy won't pay for everything anymore huh? So you're resorted to online bashing? Really? Are we in junior high again? Do you need to borrow some of MY balls cause I seem to have more than enough for both of us. I'm sure I could spare a little & still have enough to do what needs to be done instead of hiding behind made up lies to make someone look bad.
Please

Long Island City, NY

#27 May 12, 2011
Ok, so you are trying to say that you dont have a teenage son that is being raised by your sister, or a daughter that is being raised by your Aunt because YOU GAVE THEM AWAY? And then sit here and wonder why your youngest wanted to live with his father? P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!
Alissa

Springfield, MA

#28 May 12, 2011
That's exactly what I'm saying because the info you have is obviously incorrect. For the record, I love how everyone seems to know so much about my life but hides behind silly screen names.
Todd

Hamilton, NY

#30 May 14, 2011
Alissa these haters are just jealous. You are a great person and no one can take that from you. I know what you mean by hiding behind screen names. If you are going to voice an opinion then be person enough to sign your name. I'm glad to call you a friend.
Is This

United States

#31 May 25, 2011
The same red head that thinks every guy in town is inlove with her?
tarantula

Potsdam, NY

#32 Jun 17, 2011
does she have any spiders?
Shes Gone

United States

#33 Aug 17, 2011
Aaron where did the honey go ? Hear she is no longer working in town.
Anonymous

Hamilton, NY

#34 Aug 18, 2011
I don't think she's psycho. She is super happy whenever I see her and she always cheers me up when I am feeling down. I miss her working in Ilion. I think she is a very vibrant and colorful person. Life can be hard sometimes for all of us. She was waiting and was super excited for her son to come for a visit but the husband wouldn't let him come. As for CD, he's pretty funny. I've never seen or heard of him hitting on little boys. I've partied with him a time or two. I went to school with Alissa.
jtilion

Ilion, NY

#35 Dec 16, 2012
I want to do ali again. She was fun to sleep with. Where does she work now?

“Getting To The Meat Of It”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#36 Dec 16, 2012
What month were you the flavor of ?
really

Boston, MA

#37 Dec 16, 2012
jtilion wrote:
I want to do ali again. She was fun to sleep with. Where does she work now?
And when did this happen since I know her and she's been with the same guy forever. Funny how everyone has opinions and of course everyone sleeps with whomever is bashed on this site. Pitiful freaks... all of you. No one has the courage to put their name when shit talking.

Location hidden

#38 Dec 17, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
And when did this happen since I know her and she's been with the same guy forever. Funny how everyone has opinions and of course everyone sleeps with whomever is bashed on this site. Pitiful freaks... all of you. No one has the courage to put their name when shit talking.
That is quite funny, as she was going thru men on a monthly basis, if that long. Unless this guy you talk of is named, "Must Wear Pants".

Location hidden

#39 Feb 5, 2013
Who can back-up the story she was arrested this week ? I'm told it was on the news yesterday.

Location hidden

#40 Feb 6, 2013
Gee Ali, you were booked as "Malissa I. Brown" is that just another form of Identity Theft ? What a piece of work, stealing the identity of a relative. Enjoy your cell..
wow

Windsor, CT

#41 Feb 8, 2013
What was she arrested for? I couldn't find anything.

Location hidden

#42 Feb 8, 2013
Search "Malissa I. Brown" on the O.D. Site. If you know her, been looking for someone to verify her. Check it out..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jill 4 hr ilion girl 4
hypocrit? 6 hr Gwen 5
Phoney Veterans 18 hr Just asking 26
does this guy work at remington Thu Knows The Truth 9
find me a gay bar Thu Why not 9
Shots fired in frankfort Thu last year 2
What did Ex-Ilion investigator PAUL ROSE reciev... Wed Herkimer Smart 8

Wind Chill Warning for Herkimer County was issued at January 30 at 4:00PM EST

Ilion Dating
Find my Match