Comments
1 - 20 of 46 Comments Last updated Aug 9, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
She gave STD

United States

#1 May 16, 2010
Anybody know anything? Had a run in with this pshyco, anybody have anything to share?
BelieveIT

United States

#2 May 16, 2010
Stay away! Crabs would be getting off easy!
Resident

United States

#3 May 16, 2010
You talking about Alissa Carey Brown graduated in 92? I know her! Good luck! Lol!
Puke

Hamilton, NY

#4 May 17, 2010
Dirty, always has been, always will be, has 3 kids, none of which she takes care of.
Resident

Moravia, NY

#5 May 22, 2010
Really? I knew her too and never knew her to sleep around or have any diseases. I do know she married a dirtbag named Aaron Brown who turned out to be a drug user and a cheater. I wouldn't doubt it if he had any diseases! What kind of run in did you have with her?
Resident

Moravia, NY

#6 May 22, 2010
BTW, it's kind of funny that the first three posts were done on the same day and the fourth the following day. Also, I know her exhusband has been bashing her to anyone that will listen. So how should anyone believe all those posts aren't from that lowlife? No one ever had anything bad to say about her in school. And for the record, it's spelled psycho... dumbass
hmmm

Syracuse, NY

#7 May 22, 2010
Is this the Allissa that lived in Little Falls like 10 years ago and moved to N Carolina?
Resident

Moravia, NY

#8 May 22, 2010
Yeah, it's the same one. I heard they moved because Aaron had some drug dealers and bookies looking for him. So he packed everyone up and moved out of state.
Dumb

Moravia, NY

#9 May 22, 2010
That was really dumb Aaron. Coming onto a site like this to try getting back at your ex-wife is really pathetic. You have a way of talking so anyone who knows you knows that it's you. Beside making 3 comments from 3 different people in 1 night. When you called her Alissa Carey Brown it gave it away. And the title of the post Alissa C Brown. You use to sign all of your letters and cards Aaron M Brown. I remember it from when we were younger. It's a subconscious reaction for you to write her name out like that. What's even funnier is your comments about her come at a time when you're in as much trouble as you are. It's really pathetic that you have to talk shit about her on a site like this just to make yourself feel better. You're as nutless as I remember you to be.
know them all

Rockport, ME

#10 May 24, 2010
The whole Carey family is nothing but trouble! Tammy adopted Alissa's oldest son. I think Charles(CD) is the only descent one out of that family.
laughing at ilion

Hamilton, NY

#11 May 27, 2010
CD??????? R u serious? He doesn't work, he sponges off his parents and I think he likes little boys! Alissa gave up 2 of her kids and lost custody of her son with Aaron, so he must not be as bad as some make him out to be. They are
D-I-R-T-Y people
Henry

Moravia, NY

#12 May 27, 2010
Aaron is and always has been trash. His mother is a lunatic who babied him his whole life and I have heard he likes little boys. He has always been known as a thief, scammer and a liar.
know them all

Rockland, ME

#13 May 27, 2010
laughing at ilion wrote:
CD??????? R u serious? He doesn't work, he sponges off his parents and I think he likes little boys! Alissa gave up 2 of her kids and lost custody of her son with Aaron, so he must not be as bad as some make him out to be. They are
D-I-R-T-Y people
I didn't know that about CD. Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, now does it.(: Alissa gave up 2 children and lost custody of her other one? WOw, what a looser!!!!
Henry

Moravia, NY

#14 May 27, 2010
yeah but you molest children yourself so what room do you have to talk?
Hes a dick

Moravia, NY

#15 May 28, 2010
I think it's hilarious that all these people know her, but none have said HOW they know her. And I'll repeat myself from what I understand Alissa and Aaron are in the middle of another court battle. He dragged her to court so many times we all lost count. As far as the rest of that crap, it's one more ploy from Aaron trying to mud sling. It would be easy to talk about Aaron and his family. Like his brother getting caught wearing womens clothes including his mother's stuff, or his sister getting kicked out of private school cause she couldn't keep her hands off her host family's daughter. And let's talk about Aaron's fetish for being treated like a little girl (in all aspects). Not to mention hitting Alissa in front of their son, or telling him all kinds of trash about his mother that isn't true. He's a convicted felon, druggie and has even gotten himself in trouble in Wisconsin. Wow, there's a surprise. He's been in trouble since he was 12 years old, stealing bikes in the neighborhood and stealing his father's car. It's hilarious that he has the balls to come onto a site like this and talk trash about her only because she's got him in a vise and he knows it. Oh, by the way, she's my cousin. Since no one else has the courage to say how they know her, I thought I would.
Dumb

Moravia, NY

#16 May 28, 2010
Hey Henry, sounds like you know him as much as I do!
Puke

Hamilton, NY

#18 Jun 2, 2010
Aaron has fetishes, Alissa sleeps around, they are both thieves, they both come from dirty nasty families, sounds to me like they have a TON in common and are made for each other. Like it was stated in another post, if Aaron was that bad of a person, no court would have given him custody of their kid, he would have been put in foster care, where he would sadly be better off anyway. Alissa is obviously a very unstable person, no actually she's a frikkin loon just like her mother. Besides, she should not be allowed to raise him after giving her other 2 kids away. Waste of flesh that she is, they should have forced her to have a hysterectomy!
Hes A Dick

Moravia, NY

#19 Jun 3, 2010
Puke wrote:
Aaron has fetishes, Alissa sleeps around, they are both thieves, they both come from dirty nasty families, sounds to me like they have a TON in common and are made for each other. Like it was stated in another post, if Aaron was that bad of a person, no court would have given him custody of their kid, he would have been put in foster care, where he would sadly be better off anyway. Alissa is obviously a very unstable person, no actually she's a frikkin loon just like her mother. Besides, she should not be allowed to raise him after giving her other 2 kids away. Waste of flesh that she is, they should have forced her to have a hysterectomy!
So, how do you know her again? I'm curious because people can make all the claims they want & talk shit. But no one seems to have the balls it takes to come out & say how they know her. Aaron's family isn't dirty at all, but they are fucked up in the head. Alissa's family might be unstable, but her mother has a lot of health issues so you should leave that alone. As far as Alissa being a loon, what basis do you have? She's never been admitted to a psych hospital. And she's never been under a psychiatrist's care unlike Aaron. Aaron has a criminal record, Alissa doesn't. When has she ever been arrested for theft cause Aaron has a felony on his record for breaking into Arby's in Herkimer back in 97 or 98 with another guy and stealing thousands of dollars. When was Alissa arrested for stealing? Oh, what's that? Never? That's right. Get your facts straight you mindless twit before running off at the mouth. Alissa doesn't sleep around, but Aaron sure as hell tries to make it look that way. It takes the attention off his own shortcomings, which are plenty. Seems to me you're just spreading gossip. No amount of slander and defamation will make you feel better about yourself or your pathetic excuse for a life, sorry. Good luck with it though.
ilionman

Cheshire, CT

#20 May 8, 2011
I want to sleep with her. She is hot.
iman

United States

#21 May 8, 2011
I want to suck on her boobs. They are very nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ilion police fight 59 min just another guy 6
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 2 hr Nina 16,779
Remington to lay off 105 workers in NY 3 hr wat a bunch of terds 79
super hero 13 hr Get over it 18
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Heather Jowett Wed whats her number 6
erika hammersmith Wed whats her number 6
•••
•••
•••

Ilion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ilion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE