Reality check

Ilion, NY

#1 Jun 10, 2013
STILL burglary activity on Barringer Rd. Have the police put the word out for citizens to watch out?? They need to GET ON THE BALL and solve this problem. They will continue to drag their feet until one of THEIR family walks in on some creep in THEIR house. Well I'm telling everyone: TAKE CARE AND BE AWARE!
keeps to herself too

New York, NY

#2 Jun 10, 2013
I'm happy that you are bringing awareness to this situation...we had our home robbed last year while we were sleeping. The police did nothing. We need to all take part in keeping our community safe.
Fit Tony

New York, NY

#3 Jun 10, 2013
IPD has much better things to do:
Talking to Frankfort cops, Ignoring drugs at local bars, directing traffic etc. What gives you the right that you pay taxes and expect them to do something?
Agree

New York, NY

#4 Jun 11, 2013
Fit Tony wrote:
IPD has much better things to do:
Talking to Frankfort cops, Ignoring drugs at local bars, directing traffic etc. What gives you the right that you pay taxes and expect them to do something?
Or bothering good citizens that are playing music while working on your house or washing your car during the day!!!! Ilion cops.....a joke and talk about ARROGANT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sewer Flushing 2 hr Speaking_Sewer 4
pez was on the bill keeler radio talk showthis am! 6 hr Take my wife please 11
How to secure a grant 12 hr MFM 32
let's vote!! do you want pez to die today? 15 hr realdonaldvoter 2
Village Board Propoganda 16 hr THe 700 club 21
Village Master Planning 22 hr HereDaPlan 10
MTOTD Annual Underwear Drive 23 hr White Briefs 9

Ilion Jobs

Personal Finance

Ilion Mortgages