anyone know anything about "kipper" f...

anyone know anything about "kipper" from ilion

Posted in the Ilion Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Rob

Clayton, NY

#1 Sep 20, 2009
anyone know anything about "kipper" from ilion. i hear he steals mad bud and rips people off from the nasty ass "dirt weed" that he sells.
crazy

West Leyden, NY

#2 Sep 20, 2009
kipper is a dirtbag so him selling dirtweed is no suprise to me ..... doesn't he have a kid and another one on the way who would want anything to do with that low life.
wondering

Minoa, NY

#3 Sep 20, 2009
is this the kipper married to a girl named penny. they have triplets together i think.
bad news

Long Eddy, NY

#4 Sep 21, 2009
nope he deff doesnt have triplets but is the biggest scumbag you can meet. he does have one kid but i used to hang with him a bit but deff dont anymore
kevin

Clayton, NY

#5 Sep 23, 2009
yeah i hear he has the clap...he gave it to my friend nicole she found out last month!!! stay away ladies!! i guess he deals coke or at least tries to hah!
deals4sho

Fishers, NY

#6 Sep 23, 2009
He deals with anything and everything from what I heard, dates that stephanie pickett girl, heard she sells as well to help pay for her baby.
deff druggy

Long Eddy, NY

#7 Sep 23, 2009
yeah he does alot of drugs and all he does is dead. stephanie is a total skank bag. not bad looking but is slutty. dont get to close with him could stab u in the back
sherry

Minoa, NY

#8 Sep 23, 2009
kevin wrote:
yeah i hear he has the clap...he gave it to my friend nicole she found out last month!!! stay away ladies!! i guess he deals coke or at least tries to hah!
this nicole wouldn't be stephanie's half sister would it.
ashley

Clayton, NY

#9 Sep 24, 2009
wow so you people really hav no lives if you can sit here and talk shit about people. most of you probably dont even no kipper or stephanie. For one stephanie isnt a slut and she doesnt deal drugs to get money for her baby so get your facts straight before you go talking shit and kipper.For all of you that want to sit here and call kipper a dead beat father hes not he trys to see his son but she wont let him so dont go blaming him for evrything. he is a good father and he will be a good father when his new baby is born. so people get a life stop spreading all these rumors. WOW you people have no lives. get your life straight before you talk shit about other peoples lifes kk.
crazy

West Leyden, NY

#10 Sep 24, 2009
sherry wrote:
<quoted text>this nicole wouldn't be stephanie's half sister would it.
stephanies sister nicole can't stand that kipper she hardley talk to her sister because of that dirtbag
wow

Oriskany Falls, NY

#12 Sep 24, 2009
u people really dont have lives.first of all stephanie is not a drug dealer so get the facts straight.shes a good mother and takes care of her baby so u people talking crap like u know what ur talking about. u really need to lay off and mind ur own business.get off the computer and get a life seriously!!!!
WHAT A TOOL

Oriskany Falls, NY

#13 Sep 30, 2009
kids a total scummer

Since: Oct 09

Fishers, NY

#14 Oct 2, 2009
ashley wrote:
wow so you people really hav no lives if you can sit here and talk shit about people. most of you probably dont even no kipper or stephanie. For one stephanie isnt a slut and she doesnt deal drugs to get money for her baby so get your facts straight before you go talking shit and kipper.For all of you that want to sit here and call kipper a dead beat father hes not he trys to see his son but she wont let him so dont go blaming him for evrything. he is a good father and he will be a good father when his new baby is born. so people get a life stop spreading all these rumors. WOW you people have no lives. get your life straight before you talk shit about other peoples lifes kk.
Wow bi*ch listen everyone in ilion, herkimer, mohawk,and frankfot knows kipper, he doesnt try to be a dad the piece of shi* doen't even offer to buy anything for the kid, and as for the drug dealing goes why do you think he is always gettin his as* beat??? he screws everyone over and brings his nasty little girlfriend in the mix so people hate her too!! the new baby is gonna have a horrible life i feel bad for it, i wish they would consider adoption the kid would be better off
storm

York, SC

#15 Oct 8, 2009
growup22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow bi*ch listen everyone in ilion, herkimer, mohawk,and frankfot knows kipper, he doesnt try to be a dad the piece of shi* doen't even offer to buy anything for the kid, and as for the drug dealing goes why do you think he is always gettin his as* beat??? he screws everyone over and brings his nasty little girlfriend in the mix so people hate her too!! the new baby is gonna have a horrible life i feel bad for it, i wish they would consider adoption the kid would be better off
i second that!!! adoption would be the best for this new baby!!
ughh

Syracuse, NY

#16 Oct 9, 2009
she comes from a good family, they would never allow to that to happen, the baby will be taken care of, she will do fine, with the new baby.
storm

York, SC

#17 Oct 10, 2009
they are all a joke!!! her and him both!! they both huff yack and do nothing but get high off of everything they get their hands on.,...the police should keep a watch on them both. they should have all of their parental rights handed over to someone who actually would care for their kids!!! typical ilion scumbags!!
get lives

New York, NY

#18 Oct 11, 2009
i dunno anything about this kipper character...but steph is a good girl and comes from a good supportive family. her babies will always be well taken care of.
storm

York, SC

#19 Oct 12, 2009
their all nasty!!!
abc

United States

#20 Mar 7, 2010
ya he's a total scum, i actually feel bad for steph. he talks to so many other girls and talks some bad crap about her. he's been trying to get with me and a few other ppl i know, even after the new baby was born. he's a skeez.
dont care

Boonville, NY

#21 Mar 26, 2010
yeah everybody around ilion frankfort mohawk herkimer know that kid and they all say the same thing that is is a piece of shit loser douchbag little kid trying to be big man around the valley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chinese buffet 8 min robbie 1
JOIN US! Picketing at 9-27 Village Bd meeting 36 min fed up 8
Ilion Citizens Code Committee 3 hr Chuck 72
Village of Ilion Web site 3 hr OPP 14
Bye Bye Remington 4 hr Trojan man 25
Rats 5 hr Gititshoved 21
Rape of Russell park (Mar '10) 5 hr don't do it 96

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance