FED UP

New York, NY

#1 May 21, 2013
For the second time in a matter of months fires have been set in the abandoned Duofold property. This has resulted in Village fire and police response at considerable costs and personal safety.
It is way over due for local officials to hold the property owner responsible and to teardown or secure these buildings.
What is it going to take, a death?
Again the taxpayer stands holding the bills and potential liabilities!

I know

Syracuse, NY

#2 May 21, 2013
FED UP wrote:
For the second time in a matter of months fires have been set in the abandoned Duofold property. This has resulted in Village fire and police response at considerable costs and personal safety.
It is way over due for local officials to hold the property owner responsible and to teardown or secure these buildings.
What is it going to take, a death?
Again the taxpayer stands holding the bills and potential liabilities!
The buildings are secured and the idiot kids that want to get in and have their fun keep tearing the doors off the place.

Shut up Dave and get a job!
local resident

New York, NY

#3 May 21, 2013
These fires need to end. These kids need to stop. For our firemen who also have kids. God bless the job you are doing and let that dump burn to the ground before someone gets hurt
Klemme

Ilion, NY

#4 May 21, 2013
Kids have been caught, why are their names not made public? Could it be cause the parents are well
known and have money. Names would shame the kids
and maybe they might stay out of trouble a second
time.
Derrrrr

New York, NY

#5 May 21, 2013
2 of them are 18 so their names should be released
hello

Ilion, NY

#6 May 21, 2013
Name THe Punks
Missy

New York, NY

#7 May 21, 2013
This is annoying.
Missy

New York, NY

#8 May 21, 2013
Did they get arrested?
Answers

United States

#9 May 22, 2013
Ik all 3 of those b@sterds, the girl is big but Betty, boy does she have a bum. The other 2 kids are Kriss & Kross, from the old rap group Kriss Kross. When the fire fighters arrived at the scene everyone was naked, and theyre inside our clothes were used as evidence
Answers

United States

#10 May 22, 2013
Psy popped out of nowhere during the fire and performed his hit song gangnam style
peter

Windsor, CT

#11 May 22, 2013
F*#% god, stop blessing everyone with that bullshit. The reality is far greater than your narrow mind can comprehend. The building needs to go. The next time a bunch of KIDS start a fire. F*#% it, let it burn. What about the Ilion Marina? I mean has anyone started bitching about that yet? I'll gladly be the first... Oh also the shit that gets dumped into the canal. Or the fact that whole area by the marina is garbage. All the way to Remington elementary. Polluted ground, which is full of toxic waste. Bad for human health and the wildlife. Lazy lazy lazy people. Let us all sit here and just bitch about these things. Pretend we care so we have something to gossip about. I try to get people to do something. I just get turned around, or a door in my face. Stop pondering god and take care of the now. What you are leaving your children behind. You brought them into this world. You may have not help create such messes.
peter

Windsor, CT

#12 May 22, 2013
You old school hypocritical f*#^ing worthless waste of... Wait... It's all pointless. Your gonna die soon anyways. No reason for me to be this upset. Once this generation is dead. The world probably could start changing. Although the damage has been done. All that can be done now. Is to stop.
peter

Windsor, CT

#13 May 22, 2013
I hate you all
peter

Windsor, CT

#14 May 22, 2013
Go crawl into a hole
peter

Windsor, CT

#15 May 22, 2013
Stop wasting the rest of your life
peter

Windsor, CT

#16 May 22, 2013
Peaches
omg

New York, NY

#17 May 22, 2013
Get some help Peter!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dominick Marriotti (Jul '14) 13 hr MissMolly 70
Hottest Ilion Broads (Dec '09) 15 hr Funny taxpayer 45
Cost of wet lands cleanup? Fri Enough 9
What is the story on the pink flamingos on the ... (Nov '10) Fri Bubba 77
Erica on E. Clark (Aug '14) Fri nasty 27
police show true colors Thu ilion reader 18
OPT OUT Movement Apr 23 jio 8
More from around the web

Ilion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE