Ilion Little League
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NuclearEyeballs

North Little Rock, AR

#1 Apr 9, 2010
Isn't it that time of year, when all you Petty people from Ilion ,get into a fight over little league?
haha

Clayton, NY

#2 Apr 10, 2010
Yes, can't wait to hear how the coaches are stupid and don't know how to coach because all those little Ilion boys are going to make it to pro levels. Plus, you know the coaches are coaching just for the benefit of their own kids because Daddy stunk in h.s. baseball so now has to hope his kid is better than he was.
ilion guy

United States

#3 Apr 10, 2010
Where is Gook?
Enough

New York, NY

#4 Apr 10, 2010
I used to get really mad at the guy from Little Rock for always making fun of our small town ways. So he starts a thread to stir the pot and someone starts it already. I wish he wasn't right, but you fell right into his trap. I hope no one continues this, it has all been done before.
LetsGetReadyToRu mble

United States

#5 Apr 10, 2010
Little league is just around the corner...we need to hear your comments on this important topix. We need to debate this...positive or negative we need to hear from the citizens of Ilion on this matter.
Herkimer Haiku

Rochester, NY

#6 Apr 11, 2010
haha wrote:
Yes, can't wait to hear how the coaches are stupid and don't know how to coach because all those little Ilion boys are going to make it to pro levels. Plus, you know the coaches are coaching just for the benefit of their own kids because Daddy stunk in h.s. baseball so now has to hope his kid is better than he was.
Find Bootsy Day's coach
follow his coaching method
flood the major leagues
A WRAP UP

Syracuse, NY

#7 Apr 16, 2010
Parents are cry babies, kids love to cry and want to be #1 and most sports programs have hit the crappppeeerrr end of story..
Cosmo

AOL

#8 Apr 16, 2010
I'm sick of all my weekends being tied up.
Your choice

Canastota, NY

#9 Apr 17, 2010
Then don't participate. It's not lke you don't know what the commitment is when you sign your child up. It's your choice, if you don't want to do it don't do it but, don't complain about it if you choose to do it.
dooshbag

West Monroe, NY

#10 Apr 19, 2010
NuclearEyeballs wrote:
Isn't it that time of year, when all you Petty people from Ilion ,get into a fight over little league?
god damn..........you are such a homo
Peacemaker

United States

#11 Apr 19, 2010
dooshbag wrote:
<quoted text>
god damn..........you are such a homo
Sounds like you have anger management issues....seek help....you'll feel better tomorrow.
NuclearEyeballs

United States

#12 Apr 19, 2010
Considering the amount of fighting you petty people from Ilion do every year, over little league, maybe you should cancel little league and start up a boxing league, where parents can slug it out, and the last one standing, can win a new shinny baseball for their fireplace mantle, and a shinny nickle. Would that make you petty geeks happy?
enuffalready

Manlius, NY

#13 Apr 20, 2010
go yankees
IlionPope

Little Rock, AR

#14 Apr 23, 2010
With little league right around the corner, I think it will be another bad season, with parents fighting, umpires cheating, and coaches doing what's best for their kid only, all the money the parents pay will be flushed down the toilet for another season.We must STOP this bad behavior..it must stop NOW..
IlionParent

New York, NY

#15 Apr 23, 2010
I agree all he fighting is ridiculous! It is for the kids and the kids only! I agree yes if u r a coach ur kids get best but that is in all towns GET OVER IT or get ur kid out of it!
lmfao

Oriskany Falls, NY

#16 Apr 23, 2010
Ilion Parent you are SO right.... when did this become about the parents?!
I've never heard such a freakin bunch of loser whiners in my entire life!
I would NEVER act this way and embarass my kid, he woulda disowned me, get a grip idiots! You've single handedly ruined and embarassed Ilion's Little League, every last ONE of you!*rolling eyes*
ormaybe

Lewiston, ME

#17 Apr 23, 2010
how about this little rock..you nd your x-brother-in-law take the show over...he is the greatest jock/coach/logger to grace this valley..the both of you im sure could fix little league
Concerned LL parent

Harrisville, NY

#19 Apr 25, 2010
What the hell is wrong with you people! Cant you let this go??? This just goes to show you that you have nothing better to do than bash other people. I logged on here a year ago and these are the exact same posts. What the f--k Ilion!!!!! LOSERS.
CouponPope

Little Rock, AR

#20 Apr 25, 2010
It's almost like that can't let this go.
Herkimer Haiku

Rochester, NY

#21 Apr 25, 2010
parents form own league
fulfill your lacking glory
dont live thru your kids
----------

I could've been great
only if I had a chance
coach wouldn't play me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renting 13 hr LGTJ69 1
Gianna Grippe 16 hr enough 1
Drug dealers ? Thu Magic 2
Remington Callbacks Thu Ilion111 25
Is Paul Labarbera back in Ilion? Thu Concerned 2
New Utilities ICLOUD Site Is Not Working Thu Dingle Berry 5
Ilion Fastrac Employee Jul 26 Right said Fred 9

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance