Ilion tattooest infecting people

Posted in the Ilion Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Ilion Resident

Ivor, VA

#1 Oct 11, 2008
Has anyone heard about a guy in Ilion doing tattoos out of his house and infected 10 or more people with Hep C? Do you know who he is and if this is true? If this is true, why isn't someone doing something about it?
Kelly

Ivor, VA

#2 Oct 11, 2008
I heard something about that. I heard he lived in Colonial Manor.
crazy

Boonville, NY

#3 Oct 11, 2008
Kelly wrote:
I heard something about that. I heard he lived in Colonial Manor.
is he running the tatoo thing out of Colonial Manor? it is illegal if he is because of the HUD funding. and, soory, but if anyone would have a tatoo done by someone in Colonial Manor, HEP C is the least of your problems.
Jeff

New York, NY

#4 Oct 13, 2008
Yeah, he is doing tattoos out of the manor, and when your done you can bang his old lady! I DO!!!
been sucked off

New York, NY

#5 Oct 13, 2008
You have to pay for tattoos but b-jobs are free.
co worker

West Leyden, NY

#6 Oct 13, 2008
why would you go to the project for a tattoo anyway?
yuk

Boonville, NY

#7 Oct 13, 2008
co worker wrote:
why would you go to the project for a tattoo anyway?
Can someone even answer that? Someone should call Colonial Manor and tell them. Who is doing it anyway?
Yeah right

Fredericksburg, PA

#8 Oct 16, 2008
They won't beleave you. If they do they arn't going to do anything about it! Come on, it's the projects!
Yeah

United States

#9 Nov 3, 2008
I know exactlly who it is. His name is Rob Mosley and he tattoos out of his Colonial Manor appartment with 2 young girls in the house.
this is all bogus

New York, NY

#10 Nov 9, 2008
this is all bogus none of you people have a clue what your talking about if anyone has gotten hep anything from anyone out of the manor the health department would be in there so fast it would be nuts he uses single use needles everytime and his work is better than most of the other socalled artists in the valley
G-Women

Boonville, NY

#11 Nov 9, 2008
this is all bogus wrote:
this is all bogus none of you people have a clue what your talking about if anyone has gotten hep anything from anyone out of the manor the health department would be in there so fast it would be nuts he uses single use needles everytime and his work is better than most of the other socalled artists in the valley
well now that we know the drill, we will send the health dept. out..........
ilion resident

New York, NY

#12 Nov 10, 2008
you know i dont agree with the tattoos in the manor but why are all of you talking about the projects like everyone there is sub human or somethin.have any of you seen the appartments in the manor?some of the people in there have better lookin apartments then ive seen outside of the manor.Not all of the people in that place are bad people so before you generallize you should know facts.there are disabled people and other great families in there.the management is good and they will do something about this problem if one actually exists,or is this just someone that this man has made mad and they are trying to get back at him this way?I dont agree with the logic of people that judge the people that live in the manor because there are way too many good people there.People should really get a clue before they judge,because if you only knew half the people there you would change your minds.I think the management of the manor has done a great job with it.Does anyone actually remember what that place used to be like compared to what it is now.
Ilioness

Boonville, NY

#13 Nov 10, 2008
ilion resident wrote:
you know i dont agree with the tattoos in the manor but why are all of you talking about the projects like everyone there is sub human or somethin.have any of you seen the appartments in the manor?some of the people in there have better lookin apartments then ive seen outside of the manor.Not all of the people in that place are bad people so before you generallize you should know facts.there are disabled people and other great families in there.the management is good and they will do something about this problem if one actually exists,or is this just someone that this man has made mad and they are trying to get back at him this way?I dont agree with the logic of people that judge the people that live in the manor because there are way too many good people there.People should really get a clue before they judge,because if you only knew half the people there you would change your minds.I think the management of the manor has done a great job with it.Does anyone actually remember what that place used to be like compared to what it is now.
It has nothing to do with that and go back and read-no one said anything negative about Colonial Manor--just an questionable character that might be doing something wrong.
ilion resident

New York, NY

#14 Nov 11, 2008
"They won't beleave you. If they do they arn't going to do anything about it! Come on, it's the projects!'''" "is he running the tatoo thing out of Colonial Manor? it is illegal if he is because of the HUD funding. and, soory, but if anyone would have a tatoo done by someone in Colonial Manor, HEP C is the least of your problems."

re readf this then and say noone said anything about the manor.maybe you should read back.
seriously

Nedrow, NY

#15 Nov 12, 2008
go to dungeon tattoo for your tattoo she is real good she has like five awards her work is awesome
Ilioness

Boonville, NY

#16 Nov 12, 2008
seriously wrote:
go to dungeon tattoo for your tattoo she is real good she has like five awards her work is awesome
Who and where is that?
seriously

Nedrow, NY

#17 Nov 13, 2008
frankfort by the sunoco before the hill to go to the fair grounds her name is jen
HeeHaw

Boonville, NY

#18 Nov 13, 2008
???? Do not know? WHO?
seriously

Nedrow, NY

#19 Nov 14, 2008
then go to frankfort and find out she is good
Ughhh

New York, NY

#20 Nov 19, 2008
Colonial Manor is NOT the projects!! There are 2 sets of them in Ilion and Colonial Manor is NOT one of them!

The whole tat thing...well that just shows that there is idiots who will just go to anyone...its like having plastic surg...would you just go to someones house to get it?????!!! I think not...you get what you deserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Baio Dead!! 20 min NH Spartan 2
We're coming toFUCK you up Utica! 25 min Baz 8
Usmail-Electric-SCAM Company BUSTED by STATE AU... 29 min Absolutely Not True 112
Who is Andrei Steinhilber? 1 hr D BLOCK 2
wondering Sat Cluster f 15
Trump is a dangerous imbecile Apr 21 Eastside Ernie 459
More Brown Water Apr 20 Herkimer Haiku 5

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ilion Mortgages