First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dont do it

Baldwinsville, NY

#2 Jan 6, 2010
been their done that. She left me with an std.
Hey Genius

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jan 6, 2010
You should have been wearing a rubber in the first place.
chi chi

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2010
It so sad that you had to post this.
pathetic

Mitchell, IN

#5 Jan 7, 2010
yeah seriously because I've never had anything in my life an obviously you must of been yet another guy who turned out to be a loser an i left your a**!! get over yourself i know who you are an seriously to put my name on topix was pretty low dont ya think ? keep my name out of your mouth and all the rest of you who im sure will write your snide remarks when you have no idea who i am ! and to you "dont do it ." im so sorry i broke your poor little heart get in line with the rest of em an hears a hint learn how to treat a girl an hey maybe dont turn out to be a psycho stalker an wonder why she don't want you- or maybe learn how to perform better gee that might help you all out just a little. your acting like a b**** get over yourself !
peckerwrecker

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jan 11, 2010
is that the bartender at the alleys?
used to like ilion

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2010
no.. i beleive shes the bartender at jds getting everyone fired...shes the one that needs to be gone. shes rude... plays around in the bar like a child...her and her friends do coke all the time...next she will be exchanging favors for drugs..ilion pd knows all about her and what goes on in there when shes working...to bad joey deluke turns a blind eye to all of this.he needs to realize nikki is the only good one left..jds used to be fun to go to but now its all drugs and bullhit..maybe now she will realize that shes not wanted here and should be home taking care of her litter
kind of friend

United States

#9 Jan 12, 2010
ive known heather 4 awhile...sure we had our outs but as far as a good mother and staying home,, shes a single mom trying to raise two boys on her own with no help from there father...they went sledding with us and she is anactive mom and we all had fun..
pathetic

Windham, NY

#10 Jan 12, 2010
used to like ilion wrote:
no.. i beleive shes the bartender at jds getting everyone fired...shes the one that needs to be gone. shes rude... plays around in the bar like a child...her and her friends do coke all the time...next she will be exchanging favors for drugs..ilion pd knows all about her and what goes on in there when shes working...to bad joey deluke turns a blind eye to all of this.he needs to realize nikki is the only good one left..jds used to be fun to go to but now its all drugs and bullhit..maybe now she will realize that shes not wanted here and should be home taking care of her litter
keep my name out of your mouth seriously this is ridiculous i am a sober bartender an everyone there knows it you have been tryin to get me fired for the simple fact that i dont want anything to do with you thank god joey isn't stupid everyone knows who the messed up bartenders are your just mad cuz you can't get free drinks from her anymore your a scumbag that place has always been known for drugs way before i got there an were getting rid of that problem too bad your not allowed in there whoever is posting this crap about me should come down when im working an say it to my face instead of bashing me on topix its so mature of you really are you afraid of me ? say it to my face an stop hiding behind your little names on here its getting old an i have better things to do maybe you should get a life to an worry about your own messed up life !
summer

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jan 15, 2010
at a girl dont take no sh!t from anyone everyone on here is ball less
peckerwrecker

Syracuse, NY

#12 Jan 17, 2010
dont stick up 4 her summer, u dont even know whats up!
fatherofheathers kids

United States

#14 Jan 21, 2010
no help from there father? well obviously u dont know her that well cuz ur dead wrong unless u know facts keep ur mouth shut or i can help u keep it shut 2777035
patsy

United States

#15 Feb 7, 2010
to heathers babys daddy ur a wigger!! think ur tough nothin but a wimp love to kick ur ass
come see

Syracuse, NY

#19 Feb 7, 2010
2777035 bring it
Blueballs

United States

#22 Feb 12, 2010
a buddy of mine tapped that. said it was similar to a roast beef sandwich. tapped it again.
ha ha funny

Gordonville, PA

#23 Feb 12, 2010
Blueballs wrote:
a buddy of mine tapped that. said it was similar to a roast beef sandwich. tapped it again.
hmmm what do ya expect when you have a 2 inch penis?? seems to me you guys just cant leave the girl alone!!! tell your buddy they have pills for that shit!!
Blueballs

Peapack, NJ

#24 Feb 12, 2010
maybe there is a pill that could make her "Roast beef" less roast beefish?? highly unlikely.
full of it

Pittsburgh, PA

#25 Feb 12, 2010
dude whoever you are your so full of shit an you know it i dated her for awhile things didnt work out we're still friends but she was a great piece of ass an if she'd let of id do it again an again so why don't you take you an your blue balls an fu*# off, you said your buddy had it right ? well why ain't he the one on here talking about it? exactly you must of got turned down! sorry bout your luck pal join the club!
common sense

Pittsburgh, PA

#26 Feb 12, 2010
Alright who'd Heather piss off now ? Are you young old cute ugly fat too skinny ? Do you have mental issues ? You men are embarrassing the rest of us coming on here an talking shit this website is for low lifes an the only ones who believe the shit You write on here is other low lifes- nobody cares!! Get a life
Blueballs

United States

#27 Feb 12, 2010
i wouldnt touch her with his dick!
ewww

Long Island City, NY

#28 Feb 17, 2010
The girl is nasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
public parasites ie police fire teachers u get it 7 hr in the know 1
Dominick Marriotti 7 hr kcid 56
Erich Greig anyone know him? 14 hr haha 8
Where was Jack? 19 hr abc123 22
Otsego St Sat Sara 3
Dallas Sat sadday 3
where is Laykan Mead Sat EnRoute 6
Ilion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web