Created by voter on Aug 22, 2010

406 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Take our Village Back

New York, NY

#101 Dec 22, 2011
Property owners unite,choose candidates that will not raise taxes, above the 2% cap. It CAN be done, it MUST be done.
just like alka seltzer

New York, NY

#102 Dec 22, 2011
Take our Village Back wrote:
Property owners unite,choose candidates that will not raise taxes, above the 2% cap. It CAN be done, it MUST be done.
time to dissolve
wgt

New York, NY

#103 Dec 24, 2011
just like alka seltzer wrote:
<quoted text>
time to dissolve
And then what?
Sammy the Bull

New York, NY

#104 Dec 28, 2011
Youa be messing with Johnny, youa be a messin with me!

Heard there are a lot of good pizza joints up that way!
Tony Bagels

New York, NY

#105 Dec 28, 2011
Sammy the Bull wrote:
Youa be messing with Johnny, youa be a messin with me!
Heard there are a lot of good pizza joints up that way!
Fat Johnny's a nobody and it's not personal Sammy, it's strictly business.
ilion resident

New York, NY

#106 Mar 31, 2013
seriously sick of this ass clown. how much longer do we have to endure his inept leadership?
P T Barnum

New York, NY

#107 Mar 31, 2013
ilion resident wrote:
seriously sick of this ass clown. how much longer do we have to endure his inept leadership?
Who are waiting in the wings?
Members of the "sideshow" Village Board may be looking for a promotion.
Fed up taxpayer

Newington, CT

#108 Apr 3, 2013
This mayor is a worthless asshole! Does he even work or is he still on disability? I will be running for mayor when the time comes. This guy needs to go and so do all the old ladies that work in the municipal building. They are just as worthless as the mayor.
Has To Go

New York, NY

#109 Apr 6, 2013
I hope peop get out and vote. Thi guy has to go. He has lived off of us and the DSS Disbility program way to long. His TV appearance shows how high is IQ is.
The Big O

Enfield, CT

#110 Apr 6, 2013
his younger brother got the looks and some guns ! wtg Matt yum yum
Bigfoot

Holyoke, MA

#112 Jun 22, 2013
I poop on your lawn
Try to scoop it but its big
You curse the bigfoot
MineIsBigger

Cortland, NY

#113 Jun 23, 2013
hypocritespotter wrote:
See my other post, but this goofball Stephens will leave whoever the next mayor is with a big mess and because of all of his union promises, the bill will come due and taxes will have to go up, up up. Thanks, Mr. doofus 'mayor,' and worthless board who can't stand up to what's right (but, then most of them get their salaries from the taxpayer anyway in one job or another), so who cares? Any amount of tax that goes up is nothing compared to the raises some of the 'favored' employees will end up with. What's $100 a year, when your raise is ten times that much. Good God, that's why public unions gotta go...they run our governments, not the other way around. The employees already have tons of civil service laws to protect them (how nice), so why do they need unions too? They don't. What a sorry ass mess this country, state, etc. are in! Everyone should make a decent wage, not just 'protected' class like gov't. employees. Sheesh!
Cluck, cluck, cluck the chicken topix troll is all over with her mindless rants.
Dave

Frankfort, NY

#114 Jun 23, 2013
MineIsBigger wrote:
<quoted text>Cluck, cluck, cluck the chicken topix troll is all over with her mindless rants.
Way to tell them off Chuck!
Buford Browman

Phoenix, AZ

#118 Aug 9, 2013
OMG Stephens is Disabled

New York, NY

#120 Aug 14, 2013
This an needs to get out of government.
knight

New York, NY

#121 Aug 15, 2013
yes you do need to get him out but I do not think the people ilion has the guts to get together and get him out.
Disgusted

New York, NY

#122 Aug 15, 2013
You're so right. People don't have the common sense to get this clown out of office. He has done nothing for this village and now he wants to do the same for the county. JUST SAY NO IT'S TIME YOU GO! And when you get him out, do the same for the deputy mayor. Do you want the person that thinks you're all pieces of garbage at the reins? Vote her out and do the same for the mayor. This community will be much better off for it.
Friends of John Stephens

Rome, NY

#123 Aug 16, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
You're so right. People don't have the common sense to get this clown out of office. He has done nothing for this village and now he wants to do the same for the county. JUST SAY NO IT'S TIME YOU GO! And when you get him out, do the same for the deputy mayor. Do you want the person that thinks you're all pieces of garbage at the reins? Vote her out and do the same for the mayor. This community will be much better off for it.
Very well said and I have no respect for a man who lives off his wife. John Stephens has taken from tax payers for years in collecting disability and now he inflates costs to run Ilion at the tax payers expense. Nobody wants to attend any meetings and the papers don't care to print any of it because they have no money to pay someone to follow it, just like the sports column. So John Stephens can't run his life yet tries to run a village and now county. He lives in a broken down old house with no prior education or experience in this area, to run.
Lazy John Stephens

Minerva, NY

#124 Aug 16, 2013
Friends of John Stephens wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said and I have no respect for a man who lives off his wife. John Stephens has taken from tax payers for years in collecting disability and now he inflates costs to run Ilion at the tax payers expense. Nobody wants to attend any meetings and the papers don't care to print any of it because they have no money to pay someone to follow it, just like the sports column. So John Stephens can't run his life yet tries to run a village and now county. He lives in a broken down old house with no prior education or experience in this area, to run.
All rue, he is rough on women. Joanne Moore was afraid of him. What man sends violent e=mails to a women, only a man who has no respect for women.
Stephens abuser of women

Newington, CT

#125 Aug 16, 2013
Lazy John Stephens wrote:
<quoted text>
All rue, he is rough on women. Joanne Moore was afraid of him. What man sends violent e=mails to a women, only a man who has no respect for women.
I have know John since high school same old dirty John and was always rough on women I thought. I was told he collects disability and still gets paid from LF fire dept. I don't hear anyone speaking against it. What did he do to Joanne Moore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is a dangerous imbecile 3 hr ilion native 464
NYS needs to recruit and retain educated young ... 6 hr Keepers Innovate 1
LET's get OUT OF HERE!!! Fri Skeeter 3
Stephens still making friends Fri Sally Ann Cavanugh 1
nice person Thu i know 3
hypocrit? (Jan '15) Wed def 26
Bullied to NOT DISSENT Apr 26 Hack Fest 7

Ilion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance